Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Google Shopping apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Google Reviews Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Google shopping Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Google Shopping apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Simprosys Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (4077 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
At present, we support merchants using our API for their various feeding and campaign needs, including marketing and sales channels. The following are the available channels:
- Extend Advertising Reach –
- Instant Syncing of Products – Sync all the newly added products and updates from your online store in under 20 minutes, including barcodes (GTIN), brand, etc.
- Smart Shopping & PMax Campaign – Create and manage Microsoft Smart Shopping Campaigns and Google Performance Max (PMax) Campaigns. Set up Tracking Tags for your store to track customer behavior.
Based on customer reviews, Simprosys Google Shopping Feed ifier is a reliable tool that can help increase sales by providing accurate and up-to-date product information to customers. Additionally, the tool is easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of various businesses. Therefore, Simprosys Google Shopping Feedifier is a good investment for businesses looking to improve their sales and profitability.
2. Facebook, Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (396 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Socialshop is an app for Shopify merchants that helps create, sync, and optimize product feeds on Google Shopping, Facebook Shop & TikTok Catalog. It’s simple and easy to use, perfect for any merchant.
- All Product Feeds In 1 Place – Manage, sync and optimize all product feeds to Google Shopping, Facebook Shop & TikTok Catalog in one place. No more channel hopping!
- Fully Optimized Product Feeds – customize your product data in order to maximize your revenue from Google Shopping Ads, Facebook Dynamics Ads & TikTok Ads.
- 1-click Facebook Shop Onboard – Enjoy our risk-free Facebook onboarding: Create, sync and optimize your Facebook shop, Facebook channel for higher conversion right in the app.
3. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (271 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
You can synchronize your shipping costs with Google Merchant Center settings and/or integrate them into your feed so you can advertise shipping/tax exactly as it is in your store, avoid Google disapproval and loss of customers or profit due to incorrect shipping.
- Google Shopping, Facebook feed – Google Feed, Facebook Catalog, Bol.com, Bing Shopping, Pinterest, Klaviyo: Supports a variety of API feeds and file formats (XML, TSV, CSV).
- Multi language/currency feeds – You can create multilingual and multcurrency feeds that support Shopify Markets, Global-e, and custom currency rates.
- Collection/rule based settings – Create high-quality feeds by setting feed data based on collection or product data (e.g. “title has a specific word”).
Based on customer reviews, Multiple Google Shopping Feeds can be a helpful tool for businesses to improve their online store visibility. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds provides businesses with the ability to track their competitor’s prices, product inventory, and sales data in a simple and easy to use interface. Additionally, customers seem to enjoy being able to compare prices and product information across different online stores. Overall, Multiple Google Shopping Feeds is appears to be a helpful tool for businesses looking to improve their online store visibility.
4. Suite For Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1183 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Easily showcase your Shopify or Shopify Plus products across multiple surfaces, such as Google Search, Google Shopping, Assistant, and (soon) more.
- Manage Free Listings – Display products on Google for free. Improve your products’ visibility on Google Shopping, generate more traffic and boost sales.
- Manage PMax Campaigns – Increase conversions with Googles PMax campaigns. Get a full-fledged report of your Ad Campaigns.
- Buy On Google – List and sell products directly from Google with no commission, instant checkout functionality, and a Universal shopping cart.
Based on customer reviews, Suite For Google Shopping Feed App is not effective in achieving desired results. Apparently, the app has failed to help sellers with their online marketing efforts, as the majority of customers have reported negative experiences with the app. Moreover, users have also complained about poor customer service and high cancellation rates for the free trial period.
5. Nabu for Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (309 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Creating a Google Shopping Feed is a multi-step process that requires approval from Google.
- Google Merchant Center in mins – Easily and quickly set up your Google Merchant Center, and create a Google Feed without any errors.
- Improve Feed with Keywords – Increase your Google Shopping order totals by using keyword suggestions from Google. These are actual keywords your customers are searching on Google.
- Add Product Reviews to Ads – Increase your revenue from Google Shopping Ads by showing product reviews from Judge.me, Loox, Yotpo, Stamped.io, Okendo, Growave & others.
6. Feed for Google Shopping: Feed
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Multi Feed For Google Shopping is a FREE Shopify app that allows merchants to sync and optimize their product feeds for use in the Google Shopping sales channel. It’s simple to use, easy to understand, and can be used by all merchants.
- Google Shopping Feed in 2 mins – Easily set up your Google Merchant Center and create Google Product Feeds with a few clicks. You won’t have any errors, and you can run Google Ads.
- Multi language/currency feeds – You can create multilingual and internationalized Shopify feeds. You also have the option to support multiple TLDs for your stores. Google Analytics is coming soon!
- Fully Optimized Product Feeds – Create a customized product data feed to increase your revenue from Google Shopping Ads and Google ads, as well as Facebook Dynamics Ads.
Based on customer reviews, Feed for Google Shopping: Feed Loader is a great tool to help organize your online shopping feeds. Its easy-to-use interface and powerful filtering tools make it a valuable resource for keeping track of your purchases.
7. Omega ‑ Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (26 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
We offer free feed customization support! See you in the chat.
- Enrich your data feed – Unit pricing, base measure, availability & a dozen of data fields are supported. Not many apps can do that. Best feeds for German stores too!.
- No more data mismatch – Products and stock status are constantly updated and synced, reducing the possibility of pricing errors or invalid product data.
- Flexible syncing workflow – Changes to your in-app data will only be reflected on Google Merchant Center (GMC). Original Shopify products will not be altered unless allowed otherwise. Better your SEO by keeping your products exactly the same on both platforms.
Based on customer reviews, Omega ‑ Google Shopping Feed is a helpful tool that can help you save time shopping for items online.
8. Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Omega Shopping Feeds can connect your store to the world’s major marketplaces, affiliate marketing networks, price aggregators, and product comparison sites. Install the app and generate shopping feeds in just a few clicks.
- Sell on All Major Marketplaces – This application lets you connect your store to all major marketplaces and sell your products there. Get a whole bunch of new customers now!
- Save Yourself Time – You don’t need to manually update your XML or CSV files. Once you’ve changed the products, the feeds will be automatically updated.
- Make Feeds Cost-Effective – Set up product filters for each feed and boost their efficiency levels. This will attract visitors and turn them into repeat buyers.
Based on customer reviews, Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping are both reliable and helpful shopping platforms.
9. Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (293 reviews)
- Pricing – $7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
NOTE: Our support team is located in Europe (GMT+1 timezone). We are doing our best to get back to you within 1 business day.
- Multiple countries – This feed allows you to advertise in multiple countries and in multiple currencies (via Google currency conversion).
- Get ALL variants online – Better findability and quality–publishing all variants with prices, colors, sizes, images, etc.
- Google, Bing & Facebook – With this one app, you can setup your Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook Products Ads.
Based on customer reviews, Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV is a reliable and user-friendlycsv feed parser for eBay.
10. Google Ads & Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (2047 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.
We’re happy to offer you a promotional Google Ads coupon code to use in your first Adwords campaigns and start driving traffic to your store. (Please see the conditions and restrictions for this offer before applying.)
- Google Shopping feed & ads – Easily optimize your Google Shopping Feed with our help. We will upload your products to Google Merchant Center and develop Smart Shopping campaigns.
- Google AdWords – Let us target people who are looking for your products on the Google Adwords network. We will drive customers to your store using Search Ads and Ads on banners.
- Conversion Tag Implementation – We will automatically implement your Conversion Pixel for you and start tracking conversions from your campaigns from the very first day.
There you have it! The best Shopify google shopping apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Google Shopping apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews