Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Google Reviews apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Google Maps Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Google reviews Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Google Reviews apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Google Reviews by Reputon
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (275 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
The Reputon Google Reviews & Rating Widget app is here to help! By publishing the opinions of your customers, you can reinforce their buying decisions.
- Google reviews & testimonials – Import Google reviews and testimonials on your website. You can choose to display them as rating badges, feedback carousels or testimonial sliders. There is no need for any code!
- Build trust with Google review – Customer reviews and ratings from Google create trust and assure customers that they will recognize and accept your brand better with social proof.
- Boost sales with social proof – Increase sales with five-star reviews on your Google My Business page. Show your business on Google Maps for better awareness and social proof.
Based on customer reviews, Google Reviews by Reputon is an easy to use and attractive google reviews plugin that offers 5 different view options, as well as the ability to choose your location. However, there are some glitches with the app which should be worked out. Customer Service is quick to help and is very patient and professional.
2. App for Google Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (19 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Do reviews from Facebook or Google affect your sales? How can you get great reviews on major sites without any trouble?
- Increase Ratings and Reviews – You can send completely customised and automated emails. This will help you to grow Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Trust pilot reviews, Yelp reviews and customer review ratings.
- Avoid Negative Reviews – See your trust grow with great Google Reviews and ratings. Address negative reviews privately, boost your branding and reputation.
- Rank higher with unique UGC – Showing happy customer experiences in reviews can boost your SEO, while also relying on reviews from trusted sources such as Yelp, Bing, BBB and Trust Pilot.
Based on customer reviews, App for Google Reviews is a reliable and trustworthy app.
3. Reputon Customer Reviews App
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (670 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The Reputon Customer Reviews App is here to help! Most people’s buying decisions are influenced by online reviews, so it’s important to publish the opinions of your customers.
- Get customer reviews by email – Send automated follow-up email when your clients receive orders. Improve ratings and customer feedback on many review sites at once.
- Avoid negative reviews – Reduce the chances of negative online reviews on Facebook, Google reviews, and Yelp. Direct unhappy customers to a private feedback form. Monitor customer satisfaction scores.
- Build review email marketing – Boost your store’s SEO by getting high ratings on Google, Trustpilot, and Facebook reviews. Your recommendations and ratings will grow quickly on auto-pilot!.
Based on customer reviews, Reputon Customer Reviews App is easy to use and helpful. However, there is no feature that allows you to set multiple languages emails with which the service would have gained 5 stars. Additionally, following my review, developer updated app to prevent this from happening. Sent emails to previous orders without notifying us! Very Upsetting! Does not offer control over what it sends.
4. Revit ‑ Google Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (33 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Increase your Google My Business rating by asking your customers for feedback at the right time and place.
- Google Reviews = More Sales – Adding Revit Google reviews to your store will increase trust from your store visitors, and boost in sales!
- Easy & Simple Integration – Our Easy & Simple integration will take care of everything, you don’t have to worry about any coding.
- Surveys on Autopilot – Once you have implemented the Revit reviews feature, Revit will take care of sending, processing and analyzing the results.
Based on customer reviews, Revit ‑ Google Reviews Revit is a great software for architects and engineers. It is easy to use and helps with projects. The customer reviews are positive, so it seems that Revit is a valuable tool.
5. Google Reviews
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Elfsight Google Customer Reviews will help you add detailed reviews with authors name, picture, and a link to your Google page on your site. You can filter your reviews to show only the best, vary text settings, display ratings and much more.
- Boost client trust – Boost your trustworthiness by presenting true people’s reviews with information about the author.
- Get more news sales – Grow the level of sales showing your great rating and clients recognition as convincing factors.
- Draw fresh reviews – Use a call-to-action button to get fresh reviews on Google from website visitors.
Based on customer reviews, Google Reviews , and online research, we cannot recommend this product. The reviews are mostly negative and there is little evidence to support the claims made by the manufacturer.
6. Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (20 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
An all-in-one social media aggregator tool that allows you to add social media feeds from 15+ social networks. It’s quick, responsive and easy to use, making it perfect for Shopify users.
- Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok etc – Adding social media feeds will show social proof on your store. This can include Instagram feeds, Facebook feeds, YouTube Video Gallery, and TikTok videos.
- Display Reviews & Social Media – Showcase positive social proof from Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp reviews, and Instagram to boost credibility.
- Boost Audience Engagement – Integrate enticing social feeds on your store to enhance Audience engagement and display social proof to influence users to make decisions.
Based on customer reviews, Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews + is a complete and well-rounded social media management tool that is perfect for small businesses. It is easy to use, has a lot of features, and satisfies users’ needs. Overall, it is a great social media management tool that would be perfect for small businesses.
7. Stamped Product Reviews & UGC
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (5846 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Stamped is a powerful customer marketing platform that helps you capture and showcase high-impact customer reviews, ratings, photos/videos, and Q&A.
- Boost Sales w/ Product Reviews – Collect or import product reviews, ratings, site reviews, photo and video reviews, Q&A, Google reviews, checkout reviews from Shopify stores, and Instagram shoppable posts.
- Improve Google Shopping & SEO – Push product and site reviews to Google Shopping, Google Search Rich Snippets for SEO, Facebook, Walmart and Instagram. Showcase social proof by displaying reviews on all of these popular channels.
- Display Product Review Widgets – Increase site traffic & conversions with high-quality reviews, usergenerated content (UGC) and Net Promoter Scores (NPS) by using stamped display widgets, banner templates and email layouts.
8. Loox Product Reviews & Photos
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9389 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Read why Shopify merchants use Loox to build trust on auto pilot, encourage referrals, increase customer retention and boost sales.
- Collect Photo & Video Reviews – Send automated review request emails, ask customers for reviews at specific times, and offer discounts for adding a photo or video.
- Beautiful looking widgets – Enjoy a first-class user interface and choose from attractive customer review widgets – Grid, List, Carousel, Popup, Sidebar and cart page!.
- Generate traffic and referrals – Share Loox reviews on social media; optimize your website for search engine ranking; integrate Loox with Google Shopping and Facebook Pixel. Offer referral discounts to boost word-of-mouth and retention.
9. Automizely Product Reviews App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (2735 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
Promote customer reviews by adding a ‘Write a review’ button on your website.
- Import Reviews in Bulk – Import reviews with photos easily onto your store. You can do this by clicking a button or importing them via a CSV file without any hassle.
- Collect Verified Reviews – Set up triggers to automatically send post-purchase review request emails, and collect photo reviews on autopilot. Display tons of reviews to boost trust.
- Display Photo & Video Reviews – Display product photos and videos with ratings on product pages. Manage all reviews in one place to build brand credibility.
10. Google Reviews & Rating Badge
- Rating – 3.8 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – $1.99/month
Google’s Feedback tool enables you to collect reviews and feedback from customers who’ve made a purchase from your site. It’s free of charge.
- Google Reviews & Rating Badge – Enter your Google merchant center ID and position to set a review and rating badge. This will display Google shopping reviews for your Ad & Search Campaigns.
- Easy To Integrate & Configure – This app quickly configures Google Reviews for eCommerce shops. It takes only a few minutes to set up.
- Display Google Seller Rating – Collect customer reviews and display Google reviews and rating badge.
There you have it! The best Shopify google reviews apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Google Reviews apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.