Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Save Cart apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Sales Pop Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Save cart Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Save Cart apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Upsell—Pop Ups—Email Marketing
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1762 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Book a demo call in English, Espaol or through the “View demo store” button above.
- Activate One-Click Upsells – ONE App features one-click checkout pages that don’t require you to reenter your payment information. Additionally, we have upsell bundles, cross sell recommendations, and sweet upsell recommendations. You can also perform A/B testing on the sale prices of your products.
- Automate SMS/Email Marketing – SMS Text Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery/Thank You Email Template/Abandonment Protector/Shopify Email List/Segment Sync Klaviyo/Mailchimp.
- Add Sales, Pop Ups & Rewards – Pop Up Window (Sign-Up Form): Phone/Birthday/Email Capture, Spin Wheel Black Friday Coupon Code/Gift Card, Buy X Get Y, Buy One Get One Store.
Based on customer reviews, Upsell—Pop Ups—Email Marketing is hard to navigate, confusing and full of bugs. It is not well organized, the customer service is poor and the app is full of glitches.
2. Cart Saver
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9 reviews)
- Pricing – From $49/month. 14-day free trial.
Cart Saver is here to help you save time and make more money. We automate and simplify key parts of your customer’s purchasing process so you can focus on what’s important: making sales.
- Save Multiple Carts – Customers can save multiple carts and easily access them again in the future.
- Works with Draft Orders – You can easily convert saved carts into draft orders to work with customers directly.
- Make Purchases Easy – With one click, add all the products back to the shopping cart. No more navigating multiple pages.
3. Wholesale Cart Saver & Share
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (9 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The app is here to help you reduce time and save money. The foundation of the application is the ability to pre-order items before checkout with a click of a button.
- Increase sales – Allowing customers to save their cart and increase your sales rate by converting the saved cart to a real order.
- Make Purchases Easy – With one click, add all the products back to your cart. No more navigating multiple pages.
- Easily Share Shopping Cart – Customers can share links to their carts on various social media platforms, letting others know what caught their attention. This is an easy way to get new users.
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (59 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Quick & Easy Selling.
- Compatible with all devices – The ConnectPOS POS system is compatible with mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PC (Windows and Mac OS).
- Manage mutiple oulets – Retailers don’t have to switch between point-of-sale (POS) systems to manage different locations. Inventory, orders and other data are kept separately in our app.
- Real-time synchronized POS – Sync all essential information and settings between your ConnectPOS point of sale system and Shopify owner’s dashboard instantly. This includes orders, discounts, and other settings.
Based on customer reviews, ConnectPOS is a reliable and affordable point-of-sale system. The user interface is easy to use and the system supports a variety of transactions, including cash and credit cards. Overall, ConnectPOS is a good option for small businesses or retailers who are looking for an affordable point-of-sale system.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Cartoo doesn’t require shoppers to log in or register in order to save items. It’s compatible with both the classic and new Online Store 2.0 themes, and its design is intended to have a similar feature and UI as those of Amazon’s Save for later and Wishlist apps. Cartoo supports both desktop and mobile devices.
- No Registration Required – No more “Login Wall”! Your store shoppers can save items and add them to a wish list without first registering or logging in.
- Install and Forget – It’s easy to install and setup. There is no additional coding or configuration necessary after installation.
- Save for Later & Wishlist – Customers can quickly save items for later in their shopping cart; add them back to their cart; or add items to a wishlist, without having to login.
6. Keep & Share Your Cart
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Social media plays an important role in marketing strategies. ‘Keep & Share Your Cart’ makes it easy for you to achieve your goals and increase visibility on the internet.
- Build trust on your brand – Having a real-life customer testimonial can help build trust with your customers and find new ones.
- Spread the word – Enable social sharing for your customers and see how this can help your business grow. Turn on social sharing now and see the results for yourself.
- Key social networks supported – Use WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and more to share your customers’ carts. Then start collecting data to see which ones are working best for you.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – From $10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Do you own a Shopify store with great products but not enough traffic? Are you frustrated and confused about how to get more traffic and increase conversions? What if the best way to get more traffic is to engage and delight power shoppers so they view more products, stay on your site longer, and return more often? Websites are designed for speed and efficiency. But power shoppers shop for fun and love to browse. Stylaquin gives power shoppers the experience they love, so they view more products, stay longer, and buy more often.
- Increase Sales – Stylaquin makes shopping more fun and interactive. This means that shoppers stay longer, view more items, and come back more often which results in more sales.
- Increase Conversions – Shoppers are more likely to return and buy more when they have a fun, engaging shopping experience.
- Increase Organic Traffic – Google sends traffic to sites that are effective in engaging shoppers.Stylaquin increases time on site, items viewed, and return customer visits.
8. Easy Purchase Orders
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – $8.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Many businesses require an approval from accounting before any purchase can be made. The Purchase Order app makes this process as easy as clicking a button! Your customer will receive a copy of their cart via email, which they can then send out for approval. Why limit your market when you can cater to each of your customer’s needs? With the Purchase Order app, you can offer the regular checkout system for your typical customer, while also offering a PO option for the customers that require this.
- Draft Orders – The shop owner can easily modify products, quantity, pricing, and more.
- Generate purchase orders – Customers can generate purchase orders directly from the cart page. This is helpful for businesses that need purchase orders to run smoothly.
- Template editor – At Phrase, we understand the importance of customized email and purchase order templates. We create templates that are 100% tailored to your business. This helps you set yourself apart from your competition and increase your chances of success.
Based on customer reviews, Easy Purchase Orders is a great way to streamline your purchase orders. The software is user-friendly and easy to use, making it a great choice for any business.
9. CartBloom: Save for later
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
CartBloom allows customers to save items for later and have them displayed directly under their cart.
- Reduce cart abandonment – Don’t lose sales by letting customers remove items from their cart, or give them the option to save for later.
- Better than a wishlist – Saved items display directly under your customers cart, providing an effective in-cart upsell.
- Metrics Dashboard – Get valuable insights into the products your customers are saving and converting on the most. This will help you see which ones are resonating with them and which ones you should focus on improving.
10. Persistent & Share Cart
- Rating – 4.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $6.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Few customers purchase items on their first visit, as most add favorite items to the shopping cart and switch devices. Persistent & Share Cart remembers the customer’s shopping cart when they log in on another device to complete their orders, and also provides options to share items in the shopping cart with friends.
- Fully automatic – There is no need for coding or integration, as Persistent & Share Cart works with your store without any extra work.
- Share cart with Friends – Guest and logged-in users can share their cart items with friends via email and link. This is an easy way to get new customers.
- Easy Dashboard – Your Admin can easily track cart sharing, customer orders, conversion ratio, and revenue. All customization options are available to manage.
There you have it! The best Shopify save cart apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Save Cart apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.