Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Returns Management apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Retargeting Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Returns management Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Returns Management apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. ReturnZap ‑ Returns Management
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (21 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Returns are a necessary part of running an ecommerce business. But they don’t have to be difficult. ReturnZap provides the tools to make returns a great experience, build repeat customers, and create loyal customers.
- Self-Service Returns Portal – Enable a returns portal on your shop so customers can initiate returns without contacting support.
- Returns Management Dashboard – Keep track of all your returns, send updates to customers, and collaborate with your team from one central location.
- Multiple Shipping Options – With the support for prepaid and customer-paid labels, you can customize your label printing preferences. Additionally, we offer support for multiple carriers.
Based on customer reviews, ReturnZap ‑ Returns Management Software is a great tool to help manage returns. It makes the process of returns easier and more organized. The customer reviews are positive, and users say that the software is easy to use and has helped streamline their return process.
2. DPD Shipping & Fulfillment
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (29 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Creating shipping labels is quick and easy with our tool. We make them in Germany!
- Shipping-Labels – Create shipping and return labels for one or more orders with just two clicks. Orders are fulfilled in Shopify, and customers are notified.
- Fulfillment – The tracking number will be stored in the Shopify order as soon as you have created a shipping label.
- Delivery note, invoice & more – If you want, the app can also generate shipping labels, delivery notes, or an invoice.
Based on customer reviews, DPD Shipping & Fulfillment is a reliable and trustworthy company. They deliver on their promises, and their shipping and fulfillment services are top-notch. Overall, we would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable shipping and fulfillment provider.
3. Return & Exchange Portal
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (197 reviews)
- Pricing – From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With ReturnGOs Returns & Exchange Portal, you can easily automate your returns process by providing your customers alternatives such as product exchanges and store credit.
- Automate Returns Management – With a branded self-service return portal, you can easily manage and track returns and exchange requests.
- Exchanges & Store Credit – Turn refunds and returns into product exchanges or store credit. Our store credit solution integrates directly into your store, so you can quickly and easily manage these transactions.
- Generate Return Labels – You can easily automate shipping labels and processing through supported shipping carriers, including Shippo, Shipstation, USPS, and more.
Based on customer reviews, Return & Exchange Portal seems to be a reliable online store that offers good prices and quality products.
4. Easy Returns Management System
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (42 reviews)
- Pricing – $19.99/month. 30-day free trial.
The Returns Management System App integrates with Shopify to provide a seamless experience for returning products. We make it easy for your customers to file a return and we make it easier for you to handle returns requests.
- Return Multiple Products – Allow customers to submit a return request for multiple products in one go.
- Graphical Reports – See which products are being returned the most, as well as the most common reasons for returns.
- Send Prepaid Shipping Labels – Send pre-paid shipping labels to customers. Let customers print their own pre-paid shipping labels.
Based on customer reviews, Easy Returns Management System is a great way to keep track of returns and refunds.
5. Colissimo Official
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (136 reviews)
- Pricing – $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Print labels from your Shopify back-office or through Coliship.
- Shopify – Colissimo Sync. – Shipments – labels that identify where the package was picked up and where it was delivered; Pick-up & Go location management – being able to determine the pickup and delivery locations for parcels; Home delivery – being able to have the parcel delivered to the customer’s home; Shipment checking for the customer – monitoring whether or not the package has been received by the customer.
- Multishipping & International – Enabling multishipping, for partial orders or several times delivery – CN23 Editing – Tax free and customs duty management.
- Product return & Shipping note – Product returns management, return on mailbox pickup care, and shipping note edition.
Based on customer reviews, Colissimo Official Mail is a reliable and affordable mail service.
6. eCommerce Returns Management
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With ReturnKey, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Simple setup – Easily create and implement a return policy with our easy-to-use returns portal. Then, customize it to look and feel like your own website.
- Exceptional CX – Use return reason data to simplify return requests for your customers. Enable them to have quick and easy pickups at their home, without any hassle.
- Improved profitability – Make sure returns costs never exceed the recovery value by optimizing return authorizations. This can result in refunds becoming exchange and repurchase opportunities.
7. Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India
- Rating – 3.8 of 5 stars (428 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Use our eCommerce shipping solution in India to ship orders faster and cheaper with 17+ courier partners. You can choose from EcomExpress, BlueDart, Delhivery, XpressBees, Shadowfax, and more.
- Widest Reach At Lowest Cost – Get the widest reach to 29,000+ pin codes in India with the lowest shipping rates using 17+ courier partners. Start shipping at affordable rates today!
- Automated NDR Workflow – Record buyers’ response and update courier partner about delivery attempt. Reduce RTO with efficient NDR Management..
- QC-Enabled Return Management – With QC enabled reverse pickups, you can manage your order returns efficiently. You can choose from different quality check options, including automated checks and manual checks.
8. Re:do ‑ Free Return Automation
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Our website is best suited to explain the benefits of getting re-done: getredo.com.
- Free Access for Life – Join the fastest-growing companies using our free platform to automate their returns, get free shipping labels, and reduce refunds.
- 81% Less Refunds – Reward customers for their participation by offering them incentives such as store credit or exchanges. This will keep them happy and motivated, ensuring that you make the most profit possible.
- Offer free returns like Amazon – Compete with Amazon’s Return Policy by offering (optional) Free Return Coverage through re:do.. This will give your customers an extra incentive to shop with you.
9. AfterShip Returns Center
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (1785 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Customers can easily submit returns requests by entering the order number and email.
- Automate Returns & Exchanges – Allow customers to return or exchange products through a branded returns portal. This will expedite the return shipping process with popular couriers like UPS & USPS.
- Send Proactive Return Updates – By keeping customer inquiries and anxiety to a minimum, you can boost trust and encourage repeat sales with timely return and refund status notifications via email.
- Return Labels & Flexible Rules – Set smart return rules to recapture revenue and save costs. Generate discounted USPS prepaid return labels with Postmen shipper accounts.
10. Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (444 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
You can easily refund your customers with a bank transfer, UPI, or Paytm. Auto-settlement of refunds via Shopify Giftcards is also available.
- Automate Shipping Fulfillment – Auto-assign shipping label software. Easy API integrations. Discount shipping rates from Bluedart, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express etc..
- Order lookup & tracking – Brand Order Tracking & Lookup page. Self-service page to manage orders, returns, shipments easily for customers.
- Returns & Refunds Automation – Manage your end-to-end returns easily with our Returns management features. You can automatically create reverse pickups, keep track of refunds, and create exchange orders with variants.
Based on customer reviews, Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App is a helpful and efficient shipping app that is perfect for small businesses and consumers. Overall, the app is reliable and easy to use, with a variety of features that make it a valuable resource.
There you have it! The best Shopify returns management apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Returns Management apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews