Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Retargeting apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Responsive Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Retargeting Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Retargeting apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Retargeting for Google Ads
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (94 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
About Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting:Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting lets you track the effectiveness of ads that you’re running on websites across multiple devices, including desktop and mobile. You can use dynamic targeting to show your ads to people who have already interacted with your content or ads on other websites. You can also use this feature to retarget people who have visited a specific page on your website, or who have shown interest in a particular topic.
- Quick Automated Remarketing – Quickly implement dynamic retargeting code across your store without any manual code changes.
- Create Audiences in Google Ads – We create custom google retargeting audiences to run ads against people who have abandoned their carts, visited your collection page but not made a purchase, or been previous purchasers of your product.
- Retarget Error-Free – Google retargeting can cause errors. Our automated implementation ensures zero errors.
Based on customer reviews, Retargeting for Google Ads is a reliable and easy-to-use tool that allows you to reach your target audience with relevant ads. The customer support is responsive and helpful, making it easy to get help with any issues. The app is free to use, although there is a fee for additional features. Overall, Retargeting for Google Ads is a great tool that can help you reach your target market more effectively.
2. Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (452 reviews)
- Pricing – From $6.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
At ConversionAPI, we believe that you need accurate data from Facebook in order to make informed decisions. This is why we require a Facebook Pixel to send accurate information to Facebook.
- Only trust smart Pixel data – No more flying blind when it comes to scaling decisions. Send accurate and sufficient conversion events to your pixels in real time, so you can attribute your results accurately. UTM for attribution reporting is included.
- Multiple pixels & server CAPIs – Back up, test and optimize your Master Collection, niche pixels and more with our powerful tools. With both server-side and browser events, you’ll be able to cope with IOS 14 updates without any problems.
- UTM tags to fix attribution – Did Facebook delay your posts for 3 days? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a dashboard. You can also combine Facebook catalogs with Meta pixels to rock your DPA!
3. Easy Retargeting & Google Ads
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. External charges may apply.
Get high-converting ads set up in minutes. Retarget your lost visitors with Azameo and scale your business with Google Ads.
- Run Ads effortlessly – Make your ads more successful with less effort and time. Our app automatically optimizes your budget and takes care of the technical stuff, so you can focus on what’s important: making your ads work.
- Sell more with thriving Ads – Create and manage high-converting ads quickly and from a single platform. Supports Retargeting, Google, Shopping and Facebook Ads.
- Work with certified experts – Get help from our friendly and certified experts in digital marketing. We will guide you to getting the most benefit from your investment.
4. Facebook channel
- Rating – 3.5 of 5 stars (3768 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
The Facebook Channel gives you all the tools you need to successfully sell and market across Facebook and Instagram. Discover new opportunities to help you scale and grow your business, and manage your Facebook and Instagram accounts and products from one place on Shopify.
- Promote easily – Connect your Shopify and Facebook accounts to sync your products for promotion on Facebook or Instagram.
- Target accurately – Use free and paid marketing tools to reach new customers and promote your products on Facebook and Instagram.
- Manage seamlessly – Manage sales, orders, payments, and returns on Instagram or Facebook… all within Shopify.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook channel is a useful tool to help businesses promote their products and services on social media. However, the app could use some improvements in terms of functionality and user experience.
5. releva.nz Dynamic Retargeting
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Try our service and we will give you a 30 EUR advertising budget to get started.
- Retargeting made easy – Fully automated retargeting based on artificial intelligence. Enter your daily budget and let us take care of the rest – no programming skills required!
- Boost conversion significantly – Address dropouts through customized online ads on external websites and generate new interest in buying your products.
- Cost-efficient ad campaigns – Automated ad-creation and campaign optimization; powered by self-learning algorithms that save time and efficiently allocate your budget.
6. TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (478 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Our data-based analytics platform helps you run better ad campaigns, increase ROI, and leverage data to take your marketing program to the next level.
- Meta, TikTok & Snapchat Pixel – You can track pixel events for TikTok, Facebook, and Snapchat using our server-side API. You can also purchase or non-purchase events to track sales.
- TikTok, Facebook Snap Reports – Get detailed analytics by pixels, tags, collections, products, devices and even UTM-tags. Get performance reports by pixels and tags as well as product and device sales data.
- Catalog and Audience Manager! – Grow sales with effective remarketing campaigns that target high-converting customers. Create and manage active audiences and catalog feeds for highly performing ads.
7. Dynamic Retargeting Ads
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (256 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
The fact that a visitor leaves your website doesn’t mean he’s not interested in making a purchase. Research shows that a user must be contacted at least 5-7 times before he makes the decision to buy.
- Get more sales – Bring your past customers back onto your site by reminding them of the products they were previously interested in.
- Increase your brand awareness – Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of your ad creative. Do it yourself, or turn to us for help. We will customize it for you.
- Track your results – One easy-to-use interface to track conversions, revenue and profit. There is no additional integration or third-party analytics required for conversion tracking.
8. Automated Retargeting Ads
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
We understand how difficult it is to run an online store. That’s why we built Meazy, a fully automated retargeting platform that helps retailers address specific challenges: decreasing abandoned carts, reengaging past visitors, increasing brand awareness, and more.
- Retargeting in 1 click – Meazy automates every step from ad creation to optimization and conversion tracking. Simply activate the retargeting strategy and you’re ready to go!
- Abundance of strategies – You receive a variety of retargeting strategies to address specific challenges you may face when running an online retail business.
- Stable growth and more sales – Meazy smart retargeting constantly updates methods and techniques to ensure high efficiency and high return on investment.
Based on customer reviews, Automated Retargeting Ads is a good way to reach more customers with your ad campaigns.
9. AdRoll Marketing & Advertising
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (389 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
AdRoll is a Shopify Plus certified app that can help you attract and engage customers across channels with our marketing and advertising platform. AdRoll simplifies marketing for you, so you can spend more time growing your business. Install AdRoll today!
- Quick & easy setup – In minutes, connect your store to AdRoll and have dynamic ads delivered to your ideal audience.
- Ads & unlimited email – Other platforms charge for email use, but do not include ads. With AdRoll, you can use ads and unlimited email to increase revenue.
- AI-optimized ads = higher ROI – Run ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and other display networks with ease using our AI technologies. We’ll keep you informed of your ROAS (return on ad spend) performance constantly.
Based on customer reviews, AdRoll Marketing & Advertising Plus is not a good or recommended platform for ecommerce. The app is poorly designed, does not work as advertised, and charges customers without properly informing them or providing support.
10. StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (159 reviews)
- Pricing – From $120/month. External charges may apply.
We take care of everything – from setup to optimization. You don’t need to do anything!
- Google Shopping feed & ads – We will enrich and optimize your product feed for Google Shopping, and will optimize your shopping and Pmax campaigns in real-time.
- Google Ads & Remarketing – Your campaigns will be automatically setup and optimised, making sure that the ads and landing pages are most relevant to your target audience.
- Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads – We will combine growth and retargeting campaigns to provide you with the best return on investment and scaling opportunities.
Based on customer reviews, StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping Campaigns may not be effectiveStoreYa is a digital platform that enables small businesses to sell online. The service offers a variety of plans and features, but some customers have had negative experiences. Some customers have complained about the ads not being effective, the lack of data to support optimizations, and the overall difficulty in using the service. Overall, customers seem dissatisfied with StoreYa and would not recommend it.
There you have it! The best Shopify retargeting apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Retargeting apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.