Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Reports apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Reorder Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Reports Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Reports apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Data Export Reports
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1667 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Each Shopify store is different, so Data Export’s reporting experts will create the right custom report or dashboard based on your specific needs. Our team has created more than 10,000 custom reports for Shopify merchants alone.
- Reports at Reasonable cost – Get instant summary or detailed reports with filtering and sorting of data. Create your own custom fields. Free report setup and customization through live chat.
- Report any data in your store – Order, Product, Inventory, Customer, Sales, Commission, Accounting, Refund, Tax, Transaction, Payment, Metafields.
- Schedule and Automate Reports – Export your reports to multiple emails, FTP, or Feeds. Excel, CSV or Google Drive. You can append your data to existing Google Sheets documents.
Based on customer reviews, Data Export Reports is an excellent app that provides quick and easy reports. Their customer service is responsive and helpful, and the reports are easy to use. However, the interface could use some tweakage, and the support may be a bit slow during peak periods. Overall, though, this is a great app that provides valuable reporting functionality at a fraction of the cost of many other alternatives.
2. Better Reports
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (775 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Hello, spreadsheet-free testing!
- Track business metrics – You have 60+ built-in reports to track your sales, inventory, channels and affiliates.
- Customizable reports – You can easily design custom reports with a drag-and-drop designer, or let us do it for you. You can also include totals and custom fields.
- Export & Share – You can share your reports by csv, email or Google Drive. You can have them delivered automatically, every Monday at 8:00am.
Based on customer reviews, Better Reports seems to be a reliable and helpful resource when it comes to creating accurate and concise business reports. If you need help in preparing accurate and concise reports, then Better Reports may be a good choice for you.
3. Report Pundit
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1089 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
1) Powerful and flexible- A reporting system to access all Shopify reports and create custom reports to meet your unique business needs.
- Pre-built & custom reports – Reports on orders, sales, inventory, products, customer, accounting, refunds, taxes, COGS, and more.
- Monitor critical shop metrics – Creating customized reports is easy – just chat with our live-chat experts and they will take care of it. You can track revenue, cost, and profitability metrics in minutes.
- Automate and export reports – View your reports or have them automatically sent to you by email or FTP. You can also export reports in Excel or CSV format, append data to Google Sheets, or create a URL that data can be loaded into.
Based on customer reviews, Report Pundit is a reliable and trustworthy source of information. The site is easy to navigate and the information is accurate. The customer service is responsive and helpful. Overall, Report Pundit is a great resource for news and information.
4. #1 Inventory Sales Reports
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (82 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
At Assisty, we know that data is powerful. That’s why we give our team the power to access custom reports in a minute, without any fuss.
- Wide Range Reports – We have a wide range of pre-built reports to help you with your sales, inventory, finance, and product analytics goals.
- No Need Analytics Skills – With our data analytics tools, you can get deep insights about your store without any data analytics skills. We analyze everything and then recommend those reports to you.
- Build Custom Reports For Free – We have a dedicated data team that can create customized reports based on your requirements for no additional fees.
Based on customer reviews, #1 Inventory Sales Reports seems to be a reliable, efficient and helpful software. Its customer support is also commendable, with quick responses and helpful solutions. Overall, it seems that the software is effective and well worth the money.
5. BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (264 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Keep track of your profits with a profit tracker that works. You’ll know exactly where your money is going and whether you’re making a profit or not.
- Accurate Profit Reports – Get an easy-to-understand analytics dashboard that lets you calculate and track your true profit. This will help you make informed decisions about your business.
- Analytics Reports Scheduling – You can get automated or custom reports – both scheduled and on-demand – in one dashboard. You can analyze order metrics, shipping, inventory, marketing costs, profits.
- Auto-Sync of Sales & Costs – Sync your store, marketing, payment processor and shipping accounts for easy access to updated, accurate reports.
Based on customer reviews, BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports is a must-have for entrepreneurs who want to track their business finances in real time. The app is easy to use, connects with your Shopify store, and has customizable data settings. Additionally, the support team is excellent and can help with any questions.
6. Advanced Custom Reports
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (229 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Advanced Reports provide a robust solution for analyzing your online store or point of sale data. This allows you to build reports and visualize data using different data available in your store.
- Make Data-Driven Decisions – Make decisions based on real-time sales, products, and customer behavior data.
- Custom Reports Builder – You can modify pre-existing reports or build your own reports using the powerful report builder.
- Export Reports – You can easily export your reports in CSV, Excel or Google Drive for future analysis. You can also send them by email.
Based on customer reviews, Advanced Custom Reports seems to be a reliable and trustworthy company. Overall, customers seem satisfied with the product and have no complaints.
7. Report Toaster: Custom Reports
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (127 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Introducing Report Toaster, created by Cloudlab. This powerful reporting and analytics app is perfect for Shopify merchants.
- Free Your Data – This tool comes with over 80 pre-built reports, real-time analytics, and multiple export formats. Plus, it has customer support so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of it. What more could you want?
- Easy to Use, Yet Powerful – Get unlimited customized reports using all of your store’s data. Filter, sort, and segment however you like. Our simple user interface makes it easy!
- Save Time and Deliver – You can export and download reports as CSV or PDF files to share with others. You can also send reports by email or SMS!
Based on customer reviews, Report Toaster: Custom Reports is a useful software that can help business owners generate accurate and detailed reports. The program’s easy-to-use interface and wide range of report options makes it an ideal tool for busy business owners. Overall, Report Toaster: Custom Reports is a reliable reporting tool that can help businesses track their progress and improve their performance.
8. Metorik: Reports & Emails
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (22 reviews)
- Pricing – From $20/month. 30-day free trial.
You can rely on it to help you acquire new customers, keep your old ones engaged, and make more sales – 24/7.
- Actionable reports & analytics – Reports and analytics packed with the most important KPIs, metrics, and business insights to help you make data-driven decisions and grow your business.
- Engage with email automations – Create abandoned cart and post-purchase email automations that send when customers meet certain criteria. Use email reports to measure customer engagement.
- Segment and export data to CSV – With 100s of filters, you can create specific niche segments and reports. Then you can export them as a CSV file right away or schedule an automatic export.
Based on customer reviews, Metorik: Reports & Emails is a must-have for businesses looking to improve their analytics and customer service. The app is easy to use, provides detailed data, and has outstanding customer support. Highly recommend!
9. Multi Vendor Reporting
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Multi-Vendor Reporting is used by many different companies.
- Insights – Get all the insights you need to take your Shopify store to the next level.
- Automated Reporting – Let us take on the tedious tasks so you and your team can focus on growing your business.
- Tools – You’ll have the reporting tools you need to run a successful store on Shopify, including information on customer growth, product sales, and more.
Based on customer reviews, Multi Vendor Reporting is a useful tool for organizing and managing vendor information.
10. Accounting, Tax & Data Reports
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Get detailed reports on your total sales, Shopify fees, shipping cost, product cost, gross margin % & profits for multiple Shopify accounts. Compare results across products and see which ones are performing the best. Keep track of marketing performance across all your products and account for the best results. Our reports are assurance to your finance team that you’re making the most of your business.
- Analyze your Products – Analyze your sales, taxes, fees, and profits for each of your products. See which products are doing well and where you can make improvements. Drill into your SKUs, Variants, Tags, Vendors, and collections to find out more.
- Know your Customers – Analyze customer buying behavior over a 10-year period and see how it changes across different Shopify stores. Also examine how product purchasing changes across different customer groups.
- Measure Profits, Taxes, Fees – You can customize finance reports by totals sales, shipping costs, transaction fees, taxes, and product costs. You can also export any data set.
There you have it! The best Shopify reports apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Reports apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews