Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Reorder apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Related Products Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Reorder Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Reorder apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (52 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Automated Reorder Master – Repeat Orders App helps increase customer lifetime value. This App by HulkApps enables you to automate workflows and notify customers to repeat the same orders or customize their order details to increase AOV by fetching customer order history. Repeat Orders App also boosts conversions by reducing customer acquisition costs and increasing customer retention.
- Quick Reordering Made Easy – Quick and easy way for your customers to reorder previously ordered items in one click. This saves them time and energy.
- Reorder Email Reminders – Send an email reminder to your customers to re-order products from their last purchase. This will ensure that they have enough supplies and don’t run out of products.
- Edit Last Orders to Reorder – With Reorder Master, your customers can easily make changes to their orders from the order status tab and account page.
Based on customer reviews, Reorder Master ‑ Repeat Orders is a great app that can help you keep track of your repeat orders and order history. Overall, this is a helpful app that can make your life easier.
2. Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (119 reviews)
- Pricing – From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Now your B2B and retail customers can easily access your entire product catalog on a single order form. They can quickly add multiple products to their cart.
- Bulk order in seconds – Make ordering easy for your customers with a single page order form. No more navigating through multiple product pages.
- Repeat orders in just 2 clicks – Your customers can easily repeat their past orders by updating order quantities and products. This is easy when reordering.
- Customize to match your store – Display product images and SKUs in a click. Change colors and modify buttons to look like your storefront.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder is not a reliable and professional application. It is very slow to respond to customer queries, and the support staff is unprofessional and unpleasant. Moreover, it does not provide feedback on requested changes, which makes it difficult for customers to navigate the app. We would not recommend this application to anyone.
3. Customer Account Concierge
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (72 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Customer account pages often receive less attention than other pages, even by the biggest stores. This can be a problem because customer profiles can be very interesting and useful. With Customer Account Concierge by Froonze, you can easily give your customers a more sophisticated place to interact with you.
- Engaging customer account page – Turn the customer account page into a multifunctional customer profile portal. Customize it to match your store’s style.
- Flexible plugin system – Activate only the plugins you need – Wishlist, Social Login, Custom Pages, Reorder button, and Recently viewed products.
- 23 Integrations and counting – Add your favorite apps to the customer account page. This includes Wishlist, Rewards, Loyalty, Subscriptions, Support and more.
Based on customer reviews, Customer Account Concierge is a reliable and helpful customer service tool.
4. Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (58 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Occasionally, when you’re shopping online, you add an item to your shopping cart, check out, and are done. But sometimes you like an item in your cart so much that you decide to order it again. That’s not a log-in process where you first find the item and place the order. You just go straight to the re-order tab and hit “Bingo!” You’ve placed another order.
- One click reorder – Customers can make changes and corrections without the back-and-forth hassle in one click.
- Reorder any time – No restrictions on order status, orders can be added to the cart at any time.
- Reorder at thank you page – The Thank You Page shows the order history for recently purchased products, so you can quickly reorder from them.
Based on customer reviews, Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order is a reliable and efficient shopping tool. The app is easy to use and provides users with a variety of options for customized shopping.
5. Flits: Customer Account Page
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (552 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
You can easily customize your Flits customer account page to make your store more engaging for shoppers. This will make purchasing from your store easier and more streamlined.
- Beautiful customer accounts – Summarize all of your shopper data in one place. This could include things like their profile, order history, recently viewed products, and delivery addresses. It makes shopping easy!
- Increase repeat purchases – Show recently viewed products on the customer account page, and enable easy reorders to increase repeat sales and revenue.
- Add-ons to boost sales – Add features such as wishlist, social login, store credits, and more to your customer account page.
Based on customer reviews, Flits: Customer Account Page is a great way to manage your customer’s account and track their purchases.
6. Order Cancellable
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (22 reviews)
- Pricing – $7/month. 14-day free trial.
Customers can make mistakes when ordering. They might forget to enter a discount code, want to change order items, or simply just changed their mind, and then they will contact your customer support to request cancellation. Each support interaction can take quite some time, potentially leading to revenue loss due to lost customers.
- Reduce customer support time – Reduce the time you spend handling customer cancellations, let them cancel their orders themselves.
- Reduce potential chargeback – If an order hasn’t been fulfilled in time, a customer might get impatient and file a chargeback. The cancellable app could potentially reduce this.
- Easier Reordering – Order Cancellable makes it easy for customers to change, cancel and reorder orders from the order status page and the account page.
Based on customer reviews, Order Cancellable is a reliable and trustworthy online store. The prices are affordable, and the customer service is responsive. Overall, Order Cancellable is a great online store to shop at.
7. Replenish ‑ Reorder Reminder
- Rating – 2.9 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
If you sell products that “are used up quickly”, it’s likely that your customers will need to re-order them before they run out.
- Repeat Order Reminders – Make sure your customers never run out of your favorite products with timely reorder reminders.
- Replenishment Strategy – Make it easy to reorder your consumable products. Our pre-loaded cart link with built-in discount (optional) takes customers directly to checkout.
- Reorder Reminders – If purchase frequency is key to customer retention, then reorder emails should certainly be part of your strategy for growth.
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (196 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Orderify makes your customers happier, makes customer support easier and increases sales. It takes a few minutes to set up and try, so you can start seeing results immediately.
- Greater customer satisfaction – With Orderify, customers can easily make changes and corrections without the frustrating back-and-forth with support.
- Easier customer support – Orderify eliminates the number one reason customers contact support – to edit or cancel orders.
- Increased reordering – Orderify makes it easy for customers to edit, cancel, or reorder orders from the order status page, the order confirmation email, and the account page.
Based on customer reviews, Orderify appears to be a reputable and reliable online order processing platform. Overall, the majority of reviewers appear to be satisfied with the service, and recommend Orderify to others.
9. Rebuy Personalization Engine
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (277 reviews)
- Pricing – From $99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rebuy uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze your store sales data and customer behavior, in order to automatically increase sales with data-driven upsells, cross-sells, and automated order follow-ups.
- Intelligent Personalization – By creating personalized shopping experiences, you can increase conversions, engagement and average order value.
- Upsell & Cross-Sell – Recommend products and offers to customers at the right time and place using Rebuy’s AI or by creating your own custom recommendation rules.
- Drive Repeat Sales – Use Rebuy’s best-of-breed retention tools and automated reorder flows to increase repeat sales. This will help you drive higher profits and grow your business.
10. OrderEase: Cancel‑Edit‑Reorder
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.
If you’re getting a lot of queries from customers for small tasks, it might be time to move away from them. You can set timers and time-bound restrictions to allow cancellations only up to 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Reduce Customer Queries – Reduce customer queries by letting them cancel and edit their orders from their Email, Thank you Page without having to log in.
- Increase Revenue with Repeats – Customers can now reorder items from the confirmation email, my account, and thank you page. This can increase your repeat business.
- Instant Support with Live Chat – Get your setup up and running in minutes with the help of our live chat support. Install and ping us to get started immediately.
Based on customer reviews, OrderEase: Cancel‑Edit‑Reorder is a useful tool for customers who want to cancel, edit, and reorder their online orders.
There you have it! The best Shopify reorder apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Reorder apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews