Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Related Blog Posts apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Redirect Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Related blog posts Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Related Blog Posts apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Related Blog Posts
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (227 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Quickly and easily suggest related blog posts to your readers on your Shopify blog. Once someone finishes reading a post, you can suggest additional articles published inside your store for people to read. Top bloggers do this like “You May Also Be Interested In Reading.”
- Improve reader engagement – An easy way to improve reader engagement on your Shopify blog is to suggest relevant posts of yours. This will help encourage readers to stay engaged with your blog and potentially buy from your store.
- Boost SEO – Boost your SEO by creating high-quality internal links and making your website more crawlable by Google.
- Fast to install – The Traffic Split Wizard is fully customizable, fast to install, and quick to use.
Based on customer reviews, Related Blog Posts , and expert opinions, the Linksys WRT1900ACS is an excellent choice for a high-speed wireless router. It has great performance, is easy to use, and has a range that is impressive for its size. This router is perfect for anyone who wants a reliable and affordable solution for networking needs.
2. Better Related Blog Posts
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Encourage your visitors to read more content and visit more pages on your site by installing the Shopify Better Related Blog Posts App from Stackedboost..
- SEO Booster – Better Related Blog Posts helped create a critical link between your blogposts that will help boost your internal SEO.
- Super Fast – Hyper modern technologies speed up BRBP loading on any device. This contributes to a better user experience and also affects your store’s SEO.
- Boost Engagment – Keep your visitors longer on your shop. This will increase engagement and retention.
3. DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (142 reviews)
- Pricing – From $24/month. 14-day free trial.
Do you want a pretty blog or one that makes money?
- Simple.. yet Powerful Blog – DropInBlog installs quickly and comes packed with powerful features like SEO analysis and automatic use of your store’s colors & fonts.
- Amazing SEO Analyzer – Get immediate feedback on your SEO efforts with DropInBlog’s SEO Analyzer. This plugin-free tool scores your content clearly – so you know what needs improvement right away.
- Embed Products in Blog Posts – DropInBlog lets you easily embed products into your posts directly from the editor. Customers can now add to their carts directly from your blog posts!
Based on customer reviews, DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog Builder is a great app for creating blogs. It is easy to use and has many features that are beneficial for SEO. However, the price is a bit high, and there are some missing features that could be improved. Overall, though, this app is recommendable and can be a great help in building your blog.
4. Pro Blogger
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (56 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 10-day free trial.
By keeping your browsers engaged, you can optimize your article content to convert more readers into shoppers.
- Show Related Blog Posts – Keep your readers engaged by highlighting the most relevant blog posts for them.
- Show Related Products – Attract readers to your site by featuring the products most related to the post being read.
- Show Related Product Blog Post – Adding related content to product pages such as reviews and recipes can help drive buyer decisions.
Based on customer reviews, Pro Blogger is a credible platform for creating and publishing content. Its features are well-designed and its support is excellent. Overall, Pro Blogger is a great option for bloggers who want to improve their content quality and audience reach.
5. Bloggle: Blog SEO & Blog posts
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (58 reviews)
- Pricing – $24.90/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Bloggle is the only app that lets you design, plan, and optimize blog articles in real time on Shopify. This makes blogging on Shopify much easier than ever before!
- Drive traffic through blogs – Boost your SEO and drive more traffic to your blog with our real-time scoring tool. Customize your blog layout to increase visibility!
- Gorgeous articles, easily – No coding required! With our drag and drop blog editor, you can quickly design responsive blog posts in WordPress. Blogging is easy as pie!
- Boost your blog sales – Grow your email list, add videos to your articles, add products in blog posts, and lazyload your images. It’s time to tell your story!
Based on customer reviews, Bloggle: Blog SEO & Blog posts Builder is a reliable blog post builder that is easy to use and Satisfies most users.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – $29/month. 30-day free trial.
Add the right information in the right places. Now it’s up to you where to add an “Additional description” or “Extra images”.
- Extend your store – You can add any type of data to any location in your product. This includes additional images for Collections, additional navigation, videos in Product, and descriptions.
- Manage custom fields easily – Fast, intuitive, and full-featured – our tools utilize brand new field types like Repeater. These make it easy to track your campaigns and analyze your results in detail.
- Use an interface you know – Based on Shopify Polaris, a custom fields manager with an interface you are already familiar with. No extra learning needed.
Based on customer reviews, Airfields is a reliable and trustworthy air cargo service. The rates are reasonable, and the customer service is excellent. Overall, the Airfields brand is highly recommended.
7. Slidey Bar
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 10-day free trial.
Slidy Bar is an easy-to-use custom side bar that requires no coding. You can use it to showcase the content you want your visitors to see.
- Get a Sidebar – Add visual appeal to your store with a great looking sidebar.
- Easy to Use – Quickly add custom and dynamic content that your customers will want to see. This allows you to keep up with the latest trends and keep your customers happy!
- Save Money – The Traffic Split Wizard can be used with any theme, without needing expensive development or coding skills.
8. Blog Linker
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $10/month. 30-day free trial.
Creating hyperlinks between your products and blog posts can help drive traffic between the two sections, but adding them by hand can be tedious and hard to maintain. With our built-in hyperlink builder, you can quickly add links between products and posts with ease!
- Generate Sales – Direct customers to promotional articles to drive sales.
- Define Your Message – Create a cohesive message by linking products with related blog posts. This will help your customers see the connections between your products and learn more about them.
- Retain Customers – Keep customers by enticing them with interesting related articles.
9. Products X Blog Posts
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Allow your customers to browse your blog post content while browsing products, convincingly demonstrate the benefits of those products, and direct them to other amazing products. All through an attractive slider.
- Seamless shopping experience – Direct customers to the product page from the blog post page and vice versa.
- Increase conversion – Get customers to become aware of your products or blog posts and help them see an opportunity they may not have realized they had.
- Multilingual – You support international customers. With ease, add your translated products/blog posts content to slider.
10. Also Bought • Related products
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (735 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Back in 2016, we created Also Bought, which brings the intelligent product recommendations feature previously seen on Amazon to Shopify.
- Powerful cross-sell that works – Also Bought brings the proven Amazon ‘Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought’ recommended products widget to your store.
- Elite recommendation engine – Also Bought has been trained with billions of products and orders, refined and polished for years on many Shopify stores.
- Prize-winning recommendations – Also Bought is an independent study of Shopify apps that awarded it with a perfect 5 star rating. The app offers personalized recommendations with no limits and no hidden costs.
Based on customer reviews, Also Bought • Related products Based on customer reviews, the product seems to be a good buy.
There you have it! The best Shopify related blog posts apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Related Blog Posts apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews