Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Redirect apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Recent Sales Notification Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Redirect Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Redirect apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Broken Link 404/301 Redirect
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (74 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
404 error page can damage your search engine ranking and have a negative impact on the user experience, which can also lead to lost traffic and sales.
- Auto-detect 404 error & Report – Keep track of 404 errors in real-time. Watch for URL patterns that indicate a potential issue, and get alerted with a daily report. You won’t miss any issues!
- Live Suggest Target URL – Direct people to the correct URL when they experience a 404 error. This saves time from having to go back to your site and fix the URL yourself.
- One-click& Auto Bulk Pilot Fix – Save time and effort by having your tests run automatically. Meets Google Search best practices.
Based on customer reviews, Broken Link 404/301 Redirect is not the best or worst app for tracking 404 and 301 redirects. However, it is not a good or bad app – it simply falls short in certain areas. If you are looking for an app that can automatically detect and track 404 and 301 redirects, then another option is available.
2. Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (92 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Eastside Co is one of the world’s most trusted Shopify Plus Partners with offices in London, New York, Birmingham and Hamburg. Our app was created to help us optimise our cutting-edge Shopify store builds for household brands like VW and Carex, as well as undertake some of the largest ever migrations to Shopify. Now that the app is publicly available, it takes the pain out of managing your URL redirects and page errors automatically.
- Effortless 301 redirects – Bulk URL uploads makes fixing 301 redirects quick and easy, whether you’re migrating between sites or updating products and pages.
- Dont lose traffic or sales – Make sure your visitors don’t land on 404 errors and leave your site. We provide alerts and tools to help you quickly resolve them.
- Fix 404 errors to boost SEO – Search engines take page errors into account when crawling your site, so automatically find and fix 404 errors which damage your search engine ranking.
Based on customer reviews, Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO services are highly recommended and effective. The services are easy to use and can help improve your website’s rankings in search engines.
3. Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (38 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 14-day free trial.
You can redirect customers to your local store or international store, or block unwanted visitors based on their geolocation (region, country) or IP address.
- Location redirects – You can redirect visitors to localized versions of your store based on their geo location.
- Protect your store – You can protect your store from visitors from specific countries or IP addresses.
- Custom geolocation features – Add geolocation functionality to your custom redirect / feature set using our simple geo API.
Based on customer reviews, Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects is a reliable and effective geolocation redirect service.
4. GeoIP Country Redirect
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (101 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.50/month. 15-day free trial.
Works with Online Store 2.0.
- Automatically redirect a user – You can automatically redirect users to different stores based on their IP address. You can also display a redirect message in a popup box or top bar.
- Increase Conversions – redirect your visitors to a store designed specifically for their region. This will boost conversion for your ecommerce business.
- Google Bot / IP Exclusion – Since the App does not redirect Googlebot, you can be sure that all versions of your store will be indexed by Google. In addition, the App supports IP exclusion.
Based on customer reviews, GeoIP Country Redirect is a reliable and easy-to-use online tool that can help you redirect your traffic to the appropriate country.
5. Advanced Store Localization
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (34 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
The Advanced Store Localization app is a flexible geolocation, geo-targeting solution for Shopify stores that lets store owners hide products, pages, content, and currency based on the country or IP address of the shopper.
- Increase Sales – geolocate your shop to improve user experience and increase conversions by tailoring your layout and content to a visitor’s region.
- Geo-targeting – Show/hide country-specific products, collections, locations, content, and currency without requiring multiple stores or redirects.
- Full Support – An advanced Geolocation App to help Shopify stores. We provide full support, so just click the “Help” button and we’ll reply quickly.
Based on customer reviews, Advanced Store Localization is a reliable localization service provider. They are able to provide accurate translations and are responsive to customer feedback.
6. Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – $3.49/month. 3-day free trial.
If you don’t want your visitors from certain countries or regions to view the content of your website, IP Blocker & Country Redirect can help.
- Block unwanted visitors – Block unwanted visitors from accessing your store. Only run content where you want it to.
- Redirect restricted visitors – You can instantly redirect your visitors by their IP address, region, and country.
- Protect yourself from fraud – You can keep yourself away from stalkers, and minimize fake orders coming in from regions that have been blocked by our system.
Based on customer reviews, Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker is a reliable and effective fraud prevention software. It is easy to use and can help protect your business from online fraud.
7. Outlink External Links Button
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (120 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Outlink enables Shopify stores to set up links to external / affiliate products.
- Add Outlinks to any product – Replace the “Add to Cart” button with an “Outlink” button for any product. Direct users to desired external / affiliate product page.
- Expand your store catalog – Integrate complementary affiliate products to make your store more valuable and increase its size.
- Earn new income – Sell products through affiliate links to earn additional income without the need to handle inventory, tax or shipping.
Based on customer reviews, Outlink External Links Button is a reliable and efficient external links builder.
8. Geolocation Popup ‑ ORBE
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
ORBE provides recommendations to your users so they can find the catalog of the shipping country of their purchase based on their geographic location.
- Boost your international UX – Keep customers coming in by ensuring they’re seeing the right version of your store. SEO-friendly, that is.
- Customize it – Create an experience that matches your brand guidelines, without needing to write any code.
- Integrate with Shopify Markets – Use Shopify Markets to increase your sales by creating custom buying experiences for each country.
Based on customer reviews, Geolocation Popup ‑ ORBE is a reliable and user-friendly tool that can be used to locate any object or person in the world.
9. Geolocation Redirect ﹣Open Geo
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $2.50/month. 30-day free trial.
OpenGeo is a simple app that can help you control the geo of your customers. You can redirect or block specific countries or IPs, and OpenGeo will set everything up for you. You don’t need any coding experience.
- – With our powerful testing tools, you’ll be able to get accurate results in no time.
- – With our powerful analysis tools, you’ll be able to quickly see which price is performing better in your market. You’ll also have instant notification if there is enough data to declare a winner.
- – You can easily analyze your data to find insights that will help you improve your business.
10. Country Geo Redirects Lite
- Rating – 1.9 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Redirect up to 3 countries using popup style redirects.
- – With our handy tools, you’ll be able to track your progress and see whether you’re making the most of your investments.
- – .
- – With our detailed analysis of the market, you can make informed decisions about which investments to make.
There you have it! The best Shopify redirect apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Redirect apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected].com with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.