Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product Labels apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Product labels Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product Labels apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Product Labels & Badges
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (527 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Sales, Discounts, Shipping Stickers, Out of stock items, Boxing Days, Cyber Monday, Black Friday and X-mas Days.
- Catchy Labels on Product Image – You can place text or image labels on any image position with product, customer or inventory conditions. This also supports auto-hide and all resizing needs!
- Badges on Any Custom Position – Put your badges below Product Name/Image/Price, giving extra information to customers. Or choose to place badges where you want using our custom selector.
- Various Customization Settings – You can customize your labels and badges to match your own branding and preferences. You can also select which labels/badges should be displayed for each traffic source, when, where, and by what criteria.
Based on customer reviews, Product Labels & Badges is a reliable and professional labeling company. Its labels are accurate and of high quality, and its customer service is prompt and helpful. Overall, this company is a good choice for anyone looking for quality labeling services.
2. Labeler ‑ Product Labels
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Labeler app helps to easily set labels and badges for Shopify products. It offers a wide variety of badges for products, which can be added with a single click.
- Shopify Theme 2.0 Compatible – This plugin supports all of Shopify’s latest 2.0 themes and all old free themes.
- Custom Badge Designing Tool – Customize your badges using the customizable badge designing tool with many provided shapes and custom images.
- Custom Rule Based Viewing – Badges can be set for products by hand or based on collections, tags, vendors, product types and inventory.
3. Easy:Stock Product Labels
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (49 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Easy Stock is an app that allows you to see the availability of your products in an easy to use widget. By displaying attractive widgets on your product pages and collections, you can emphasize scarcity and high demand. This stimulates impulse buying in online buyers, making it easier for them to buy your products.
- Show product demand – Use badges with powerful call-to-action titles that feature the High Stock, Low Stock, Limited Quantity, or Preorder Only stock levels.
- Create urgency to force sales – Encourage clients who want a product to order it right away by displaying low inventory counter widgets or widgets that show inventory levels.
- Display inventory count levels – Set stock-level thresholds to determine when products are out of stock, have low stock, or are the only product left in a category.
Based on customer reviews, Easy:Stock Product Labels is a great way to label products. The labels are simple, easy to use, and look great.
4. Product Labels & Badges
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (36 reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
You might be surprised to know that it is 90% more likely that a customer clicks on a labeled product than one that is not labeled. Our app will allow you to add custom labels to your product images, which can be used to draw the attention of your customers towards specific products, offers, sales, discounts, etc.
- Highly Customizable – You have total control over the label creation process, choosing different types of ribbons, colors, fonts, orientations, and transparencies.
- Different Labels per Product – You can assign labels to products, products by a tag, or all products.
- Preview Option – The ability to preview how a label will look on a product image before saving the changes.
Based on customer reviews, Product Labels & Badges is a reliable company that produces high-quality products.
5. DECO: Product Labels & Badges
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (149 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Smart Product Labels help you promote your products and design your store, with eye-catching badges and stickers.
- Get attention, boost sales – Highlight products with eye-catching product badges, labels and stickers to increase store traffic and conversion rates.
- Enhance your store appearance – You can replace Shopify default product labels with trending product badges or customize exclusive ones.
- Reduce manual work with automa – Set different conditions to increase efficiency and accuracy when choosing displayed products. This could include changing the amount of traffic, varying the time of day, or altering the source of traffic.
Based on customer reviews, DECO: Product Labels & Badges is a good choice if you are looking for labels and badges that will stand out and be noticed.
6. Flair Product Badges + Labels
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (254 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Since 2017, Flair has helped Shopify stores boost sales and dramatically grow their business with targeted product badges and promotions.
- Make More Sales – Promote any type of promotion in your store to help you sell more. You can use product labels, badges, stickers, banners and more to promote your promotions.
- Sell Products Faster – Drive demand today with promotional offers for BFCM, Pre-Orders, Low Stock, Wholesale, Collections, Clearance, New Arrivals and more.
- Promote Products Automatically – Ensure your promotions are successful by using automatic triggers based on various factors such as Availability, Price, and Savings. You can schedule these promotions in advance to run at any time.
Based on customer reviews, Flair Product Badges + Labels are a good product.
7. Labelfy ‑ Product Labels
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (10 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Labelfy’s product labels can be used to highlight special products, promote sales, create urgency and more.
- Highlight Special Products – Labelfy can help you create labels that highlight special products, like bestsellers or staff picks.
- Promote Sales – Add labels that draw attention to products on sale. The discount amount is automatically shown depending on the variables you specify.
- Create Urgency – Create urgency with Labelfy by displaying product labels for products that are running low on inventory. This can help increase sales and boost conversion rates.
8. Ping ‑ Product Labels
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Ping helps you convert more of your store traffic with clear, vibrant Product Labels, OnSite Messaging, Trust Badges, Authoritative messaging, and email reminders. Ping is your 24/7 sales concierge.
- Capture – Display powerful messaging and product labels to incent sales. Promote products with promotions, and capture email addresses for future communication.
- Attract – Grab important store information in a clean, simplified widget format. Convert more of your traffic using Ping, your sales concierge.
- Convert – Increase the conversion rate of customers who would not have purchased your product or service via email capture and clear product messaging.
9. Print on demand & dropshipping
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (35 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Boost your sales with branded supplements, cosmetics and apparel. Put your brand in play with top-quality products that are ready to be designed to your unique vision. Take advantage of our on-demand service and pay nothing up front! We will print and then ship your orders straight to your customer, so you don’t have to worry about stock keeping.
- Unique POD categories – We are introducing new print on demand categories. Stand out with your own white label supplements, cosmetics and apparel line.
- No MOQs or upfront fees – It has never been easier to design and sell your own supplements, cosmetics and apparel.
- Fulfillment and Dropshipping – We automate product labeling and shipping for you, with your branding.
Based on customer reviews, Print on demand & dropshipping company Sell.xyz offers high-quality cosmetics that are easy to design. They have a wide range of products, excellent customer service, and great margins. Overall, they are a great option for anyone starting their own cosmetic store.
10. Product Labels & Badges
- Rating – 3.7 of 5 stars (10 reviews)
- Pricing – From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Ever wonder how big stores manage all of their “new item”, “new arrivals”, “sale”, “discount”, “best selling”, “get 2 for the price of 1” signs? They have a dedicated team to do it! With Product Badges & Labels, you can do it all by yourself!
- Grab your customers attention – Attract more customers by grabbing their attention.
- Stunning Pre-made badges – Stunning pre-made badges that are 100% customizable.
- Display the right badge – Display the badge for the right person automatically.
There you have it! The best Shopify product labels apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product Labels apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.