Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Payment Plan apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Payment Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Payment plan Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Payment Plan apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Scala Installment Payments
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Installment payments are shown below all prices in your store pages, including product, collection, cart and recommendation sections. You can easily find the right payment plan for you by clicking on the button below.
- One click install – Preview changes to your store before saving them. Customize color, text, padding and interest, without having to hiring a programmer.
- Increase your sales – Boost your speed and conversion rate with our optimized software. This will increase your average order value, reducing customers’ psychological costs.
- Compatible with all themes – The App automatically calculates the best pricing strategy to show installment prices on your shopify theme. This will work with any shopify theme, regardless of how recently it was updated.
Based on customer reviews, Scala Installment Payments is a reliable and reputable company. They provide quality products and services, and their prices are fair. Overall, Scala Installment Payments is a good choice for those looking for installment payments services.
2. Split — Partial Payments
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (51 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Are you familiar with the situation where you want to buy something or pay for a service, but don’t have enough money on one card? In that case, you have to pay for the order with several cards. However, what if the store doesn’t provide an option to split the payment?
- Split and Share Payments – Customers can split payments into several parts or share them with others, for example, to buy gifts.
- Use Different Credit Cards – Let customers use different cards to pay for an item in order to avoid exceeding their credit card limit.
- Pay in Different Ways – Offer multiple payment methods for your customers. They can pay one part with a credit card and another with PayPal.
Based on customer reviews, Split — Partial Payments is a great app for splitting payments with friends and family. It is easy to use and has many features that make it a great choice for those who need to split payments regularly.
3. Laybuy Banners
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (8 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Promote that you offer Laybuy directly on your product pages and cart page without needing to update any site code.
- Show users they can pay later – Let your customers know you offer Laybuy by showing price breakdowns on product and cart pages as well as updated footer payment icons.
- No coding knowledge required – With Laybuy, adding it to your site is easy – no need to know HTML. Simply pick where you want Laybuy displayed and click “save!”.
- Preview before Publishing – Preview the Laybuy price breakdown on your site before you publish. This will help you make a better decision about whether to go ahead with the purchase.
4. Klarna On‑Site Messaging
- Rating – 3.5 of 5 stars (153 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Klarna simplifies the payment process for consumers globally, removing the hassle of paying with credit cards. This allows shoppers to pay later with no interest charges, providing an easy and flexible alternative to traditional credit payments. By showing payment plans are available while they’re still shopping, Klarna leads to more conversions at checkout for you.
- Show users buy now pay later – Promoting payment plans on product and checkout pages increases sales.
- Personalize your messaging – Your online shopping experience will be more personalized with customized messaging. This will lead to more conversions for you.
- Dedicated support team – A dedicated support team is available to assist with any app-related questions you might have.
5. PayWhirl Subscription Payments
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (173 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
PayWhirl subscriptions are easy to create, manage, and sell through Shopify’s native checkout. We eliminate all the custom development required to sell subscriptions, save payment methods, and allow customers to manage their accounts online.
- SELL SUBSCRIPTIONS – Allow customers to manage and customize their subscriptions on their own, saving you time and effort.
- AUTOMATIC BILLING – Automatically charge customer payment methods and create orders. This includes subscription notifications and automatic failed payment management.
- SIMPLE & SEAMLESS – Integrates seamlessly with Shopify checkout, orders, themes, shipping, and taxes. There are no additional redirects off site for checkout.
Based on customer reviews, PayWhirl Subscription Payments seems to be a reliable and user-friendly service. The ease of use, combined with the variety of payment options, make it a great choice for those looking for an easy way to pay bills and fees.
6. Mobile App Builder ‑ Mobikul
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (36 reviews)
- Pricing – From $25/month. 30-day free trial.
Make it easy for your customers to shop anywhere, at any time, by installing the mobile app on their portable devices. With the global pandemic making contact even more important, it’s mandatory for businesses to stay in touch with their customers. This way, you can maintain social distance and increase safety.
- Easy Setup – This mobile app is customizable with a configurable front end, allowing store owners to set it up as per their business requirements.
- Homepage Configurator – The store owner can easily create a homepage layout that is attractive to customers. This can be done with a drag and drop card facility in the backend.
- Advanced features like VR, AR – It encourages more checkout and a dynamic increase in sales percentage.
Based on customer reviews, Mobile App Builder ‑ Mobikul is an excellent mobile app builder, with excellent design and functionality features, and exceptional customer service. It is one of the few app builders that offers support for multiple currencies, languages, and connectors. Additionally, the pricing schemes are very reasonable. Overall, it is a great choice for anyone who wants to create a high-quality mobile app without spending a fortune.
7. Dynamic Pricing Optimization
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (100 reviews)
- Pricing – From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Prisync is a competitor price tracking and monitoring app for e-commerce merchants from all around the world. It helps you to keep track of competitor prices, optimize your prices, and more.
- Unlimited Price Tracking – Handle an unlimited amount of competitor price and stock availability information with Prisync’s price monitoring app.
- Email Alerts & Excel Reporting – You will receive automated price change alerts via email, and can export the data into Excel files.
- Dynamic Pricing – Set rules to adjust prices automatically in order to stay competitive and make the most money.
Based on customer reviews, Dynamic Pricing Optimization is a great tool to help businesses save money. The software is easy to use and can help businesses save on both their own costs and those of their competitors.
8. Subscription Plus
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.90/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Integrate a subscription model into your business and highlight the subscription option on your store with potential perks and benefits for subscribing.
- Boost customer LTV – Customers are likely to spend more money over the long term with a monthly subscription plan.
- Easily make revenue forecasts – Predict your monthly revenue from subscriptions to make efficient marketing investments.
- Foster stronger relationships – Communicate frequently with customers and track their preferences in order to run targeted ads.
Based on customer reviews, Subscription Plus is a highly reputable and reliable source for monthly magazine subscriptions. The magazines provided are of high quality, and the customer service is responsive and helpful. Overall, this is an excellent subscription service that should be considered by anyone looking for a reliable source for monthly magazines.
9. PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (90 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Powered by PayPal, we are a global payment gateway and can assist your business in all the same country markets as PayPal. Merchants simply need to have a PayPal business account. If you currently offer PayPal – there is no additional cost to merchants using our Layaway payment option.
- – You can see which price is performing best by looking at the charts. We also tell you when you have enough data to declare a winner.
- – You can use our unique tools to track your campaigns and see detailed performance data for each channel.
- – With our powerful analytics, you’ll be able to see which traffic source is performing better, and when you have enough data, you can declare a winner.
Based on customer reviews, PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY .COM.I have contacted the shop now three times for help uploading this on my store, I have not received one answer, so would I recommend this app definitely not, support is the biggest key in any business which have had none here.
10. Simpl ‑ Pay in 3 Messaging
- Rating – 1.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
This is a messaging plugin. It allows you to send and receive messages from your members.
- Increase in Conversion – Allow more customers to convert by making it easy and hassle-free for them to make credit transactions. With one click onboarding, you’ll have more customers on your side.
- Higher Avg Order Value – Pay-in-3 offers customers the option to make payments in 3 equal and interest-free installments – without compromising on the basis of budgets.
- Get paid upfront – You can get paid upfront for your test results, while your customers will have to pay over time.
There you have it! The best Shopify payment plan apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Payment Plan apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews