Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Page Lock apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Page Builders Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Page lock Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Page Lock apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (246 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
B2B Login & Lock Access is right at your fingertips to lock, restrict private pages, hide price, hide product, private store, private link, and more.
- Restrict Guest Access – To view your page(s), guest visitors must log in or subscribe to your newsletter. You can protect your content from rivals by requiring them to do this. This will help you gain leads.
- Product & Price Visibility – require visitors to log in or enter a private passcode to view your price. You have full control over your catalog!
- Private Passcode | Secret Link – Make sure your content is secure by locking it with a passcode or adding a token to your link. Only targeted customers can access it.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price is a good app that has some bugs, but the support team is excellent and they were kind enough to help me with my issues. I recommend this app to businesses who need to password protect specific pages or sections of their store.
- Rating – 2.6 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Passwordify allows you to add protection/authentication to specific pages on your Shopify store. This can be used for such purposes as exclusive products or sections only accessible to wholesale customers.
- Lock/protect any page – You can easily restrict access to any page on your storefront. This includes any product, page, collection, or article.
- Allow entry under conditions – You can choose between passwords or customer account tags to grant access to locked pages.
- Easy setup – In under a minute, you can have your page locked down. If you need assistance, our support team is happy to help.
Based on customer reviews, Passwordify is a reliable password manager that is easy to use and helps you keep your passwords safe.
3. EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (203 reviews)
- Pricing – $7/month. 7-day free trial.
The App is easy to use and doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
- Restrict access – Limit access to any type of content: lock Pages, Products, Collections, Blogs, or the entire store. Hide the price. Login for price.
- Grant access – Create a group of customers who have access to any number of orders, money spent, accepting marketing, tags or locations.
- Flexible access rules – You can easily add specific access rules (locks) for customer information with any combination of data.
Based on customer reviews, EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks App has poor support and is not efficient enough to meet the needs of users.
4. Wholesale Lock Manager
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (105 reviews)
- Pricing – $6.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Fixes and Improvements make the experience smoother.
- Control Visibility – You can restrict or permit access to specific pages, products, collections, URLs or the entire store by enabling simple locks. You can also password protect your store.
- Save Money! – You can create and manage your wholesale operations within the main store by showing specific products to your wholesale customers only.
- Support by a Wholesale Helper! – Our support team is available to help you grow your business. Emails and calls are responded to within 1 business day.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale Lock Manager is a reliable, affordable, and user-friendly lock manager. It is easy to set up and use, and can help keep your business safe.
5. SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (2435 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
AVADA SEO Suite is the perfect SEO app to help you outrank your competitors in search results.
- Google Search friendly – Optimize your images, JSON-LD and meta tags automatically for almost pages. Ensure your website is following Google Search best practices.
- Page Speed Up – Before loading your pages, optimize image sizes to bring in more wow customer experiences.
- One-click & Auto Pilot – Save time and effort on optimizing your store with one click. Install SEO manager to let everything run automatically.
6. Tapita Page Builder
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (138 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Our templates are easy to use and affordable. You can drag-and-drop them into place or change the codes as needed. Our pages are highly responsive, which makes publishing them a breeze.
- Build pages with ease – Drag & drop your pages to see instant changes. Anyone can do it..
- Publish pages in no time – Use our pre-made templates to launch new pages right away. You can save them for later use, or use them as starting points for your own pages.
Based on customer reviews, Tapita Page Builder seems to be a good WordPress plugin for creating custom pages. It is easy to use and has a lot of features.
7. Automizely Page Builder
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1439 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Automatically build great landing pages with Page Builder. You can create stunning templates in minutes, and customize them the way you want with an interactive editor. Then, publish them in minutes – without any coding!
- Beautiful Landing Pages – Create responsive About Us, Home, Blog, FAQ, Contact, Collection & Product pages to increase brand recognition. Supports Shopify and Theme 2.0.
- Boost conversion rate – You can encourage customers to buy more by recommending products at the top of your pages. This will create a list of products that customers can purchase.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor – You can easily design and publish a responsive landing page without any coding or technical expertise.
8. PageFly Landing Page Builder
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (6749 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
PageFly offers flexible month-to-month pricing plans that let you pay for what you need, when you want it. You can draft as many pages as you like and choose the best pages to publish. You only pay for publishable slots, which can be either pages or page sections. The maximum number of publishable pages and sections is varied based on the plan you choose.
- Make your website customizable – You can easily create new sections or pages for your existing theme. This is fully compatible with all Shopify themes and Online Store 2.0 themes.
- Make your pages convert – Choose from a variety of pre-made landing page elements to create your own customized landing page. PageFly has integration with many conversion-oriented tools, so you’ll have everything you need to get started quickly.
- Make your growth automated – Build quickly with our Global Styling, Global Sections, and Auto Save features. Use our Lazy Load feature for high page speed. We have 24/7 support for all plans.
9. Shogun Page Builder
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (2929 reviews)
- Pricing – From $39/month. 10-day free trial.
Create stunning, fast-loading storefronts with Shogun Page Builder..
- Full Website Elements Library – Elements Included: Video Background, Carousel, Icons, Button, HTML, CSS, Product Quantity, Product Image, Table, Tabs, Sections & more.
- Drag and Drop Layout Control – You can create precise page designs for all page types – Home Page, Collections Page, FAQ, Contact Page, custom Product Pages, About us, Size Charts & more.
- Advanced Plan Features – Some powerful features include Multi-Store Sync, Custom Elements, Hydrogen Compatibility and Dedicated Account Management on the Advanced plan.
10. Page Speed Booster
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (414 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
If you want your website to be successful, it needs to load quickly. Faster speeds mean higher conversion rates and better profits for your business.
- No coding required – Increase your page speed with just a few clicks by using our easy optimization methods.
- Conversion rate increasing – Reducing page latency can improve sales.
- Works with all themes – It really does! It works with any customized themes.
There you have it! The best Shopify page lock apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Page Lock apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews