Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Order Management apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Order Limit Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Order management Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Order Management apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (970 reviews)
- Pricing – From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Make sure your data is as accurate as possible before you run your tests. This will help ensure that your results are accurate and reliable.
- Increase sales with preorders – Automatically replace “Add to cart” buttons with a preorder button before stock arrives. Schedule your preorders and set preorder limits.
- Keep Selling when Out of Stock – Avoid customer disappointment and improve cash flow. Setup pre-purchase for coming soon products or notify customers when stock arrives.
- Partial Payments – Accept a deposit for pre-orders and charge the remainder when products ship using our Partial Payments feature.
2. Shop Pre Order Manager
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
No coding is required. Just install and set up the pre-order app with a few clicks – it’s that easy!
- Boost sales with pre-orders – Increase sales and revenue by taking preorders for items that are in the pipeline and items that are currently out of stock. Capture purchase intent, get more sales.
- Automate pre-ordering easily – You can automatically switch Add to Cart buttons with Pre-order buttons for products that are out of stock and for products that are backordered.
- Flexible and powerful features – Installation is easy – just one click! You can customise your badges, product tags, pre-order discounts and more with no coding required.
Based on customer reviews, Shop Pre Order Manager is a helpful program that enables customers to manage their shopping and pre-ordering habits. Overall, the program is rated highly by both users and reviewers, and seems to be useful for keeping track of shopping and pre-ordering needs.
3. Order Merger | Combine orders
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
The answer is very simple: you can use our tool to find the best price for you.
- Order merging automation – You can define your own rules, merge similar orders automatically, and combine orders together. This makes order management automation easy. Our team has created it.
- Reduce your Shipping Costs – Save time and money by combining orders and shipping them together instead of sending different customers different orders in separate shipments.
- Better Customer Experience – Provide your customers with an outstanding shopping experience -combining their orders together and possibly even refunding the shipping difference.
Based on customer reviews, Order Merger | Combine orders app is not advisable for businesses with accurate analytics needs. It lacks automation and customer support is not effective.
4. Cin7 Connected Inventory
- Rating – 3.7 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – From $299/month. External charges may apply.
Get your products to more customers through more sales channels faster than ever before. With Cin7, you can manage inventory and automate order workflows for Shopify and any other of your sales channels, warehouses, and stores.
- Built for Shopify sellers – Automatically process Shopify orders and provide accurate stock availability and status updates to provide a fantastic customer experience.
- Simplify order fulfillment – You can easily send orders to your warehouse or 3PL automatically. We even route orders to the warehouse closest to your customer.
- Scale your growth – Integrate marketplaces, 3PLs, and other channels to more efficiently manage inventory and orders. Stock locations can be centralized or spread out across multiple channels.
Based on customer reviews, Cin7 Connected Inventory is a reliable and helpful tool that can help businesses manage and track inventory.
5. Etsy Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1240 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Etsy Marketplace Integration app was designed to help sellers grow their businesses. It uses automation to replace manual efforts, so you can focus on your business instead of managing it. We can vouch for the app’s ability to support all variants and complete syncing for optimal management.
- Advance Product Listing – Enhance the quality of product listings with the profiling feature. Within profiles, you can manage advanced attribute values.
- Real-Time Sync – The products details, such as inventory, price, etc., are regularly synced between the Shopify store and Etsy using the Etsy Integration app.
- Advance Order Management – The app allows you to customize your order management. You can choose whether to ship orders with or without tracking.
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Marketplace Integration is not a good option. The app does not seem to work properly and customer service is unhelpful and billing is high. Therefore, we recommend that you do not install this app.
6. uAfrica Shipping Solution
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (65 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Orders are automatically updated in your Shopify store, which makes it easy to generate electronic shipping labels with one click. You can select a courier from a list, print the shipping label and request collection from the courier all from one easy-to-use interface. Your customers will then receive automatic updates by email on the status of their orders with online tracking within your own store.
- Smarter Shipping Solution – Get quotes from multiple couriers, create electronic shipping labels and automatically notify customers of the status of their orders.
- Streamline Order Processes – Easily integrate uAfrica with your eCommerce stores, sync with your sales channels, and automatically pull your orders from your store.
- Rates at Checkout – Configure shipping rates that will be charged to your buyers at checkout. Shopify Third-Party Calculated shipping rates are required.
Based on customer reviews, uAfrica Shipping Solution is a reputable and reliable shipping service.
7. Order Management Live Tracker
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Track the status of your orders without manually communicating and using paper slips.
- Live order status tracking – Track the status of an order in a restaurant kitchen or warehouse. Enable delivery people to manage orders on their phone.
- Use on multiple devices – Track your status from multiple devices, including a desktop, tablet or phone. Order ticket printing (from desktop only).
- Alerts and reports – Set order alarms and up to 7 different order stages to track your orders. Get product-wise preparation reports.
Based on customer reviews, Order Management Live Tracker is a reliable, user-friendly and affordable order tracking software.
8. Store Pickup + Delivery
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1090 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Zapiet offers the most comprehensive and customizable store pickup and local delivery solution for Shopify. It powers thousands of merchants around the world, and is fully featured, customizable, and ideal for any merchant with one local pickup location or many.
- Flexible In Store Pickup – Manage your in-store pickup orders with our industry-leading pick up slot scheduler, which includes date, time, and order management features.
- Control Local Delivery Zones – Restrict your local delivery area to specific zip codes. Set a limit on the number of orders per date and set delivery rates. Manage your delivery calendar.
- Convenient Shipping Calendar – Enable shipping for specific products and dates of the year using our advanced shipping calendar. Preparation times, daily limits, and more are all easy to set-up.
9. Order Desk
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (35 reviews)
- Pricing – From $20/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Order Desk’s customizable toolset can be tailored to match your unique order workflow.
- Rules Engine – Use our powerful rules engine to automate your workflow. Take action based on any set of criteria, and make order processing a breeze!
- 300+ Integrations – Shopify, Magento, Wix, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, SquareTrade
- Completely Customizable – You’ll have the power to customize every step in your test process to fit your individual needs. From reports to email templates, you’re covered.
Based on customer reviews, Order Desk is clearly a very helpful and well-supporting app that is perfect for simplifying business processes. Its rule builder is extremely intuitive and makes creating custom workflows a breeze, while customer service remains exceptional. If you need help with anything, be sure to reach out to Order Desk for assistance – you won’t regret it!
10. Etsy Integration Inventory
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (129 reviews)
- Pricing – $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
If you’re selling on Etsy, don’t worry – our app has you covered! Our Etsy integration will help you manage all of your inventory, orders and quantities automatically, so you can focus on what’s important – making great art.
- Export Listings to Etsy – Etsy Integration allows you to easily export your Shopify listing data, including images, title, tags, and description, into Etsy.
- Etsy real time Inventory sync – Etsy Shopify integration – Keep your inventory sync in real time so you will never oversell again!
- Etsy sync orders & fulfillment – Sync your Etsy orders with Shopify. This way, Shopify will be your order management source of truth and you can keep track of all your Etsy orders, as well as any suppliers or POD (production-only dealers) that you work with.
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Integration Inventory is a useful app for keeping track of inventory and orders. Overall, it is likely that users will find the app helpful in managing their business.
11. Customer Order Management
- Rating – 3.5 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – $15/month. 10-day free trial.
If you are looking for a platform that can help your customers manage their shopify orders effectively, then you can use the Customer Order Management App.
- – To see which traffic sources are performing better, look at the results in a table or graph. You can also see this information summarized in a report.
- – Check out our innovative testing tools which let you easily control your traffic splits and see which price is doing better. We’ll also let you know when you have enough data to declare a clear victory.
- – We provide helpful tips and advice to help you optimize your tests and increase your results.
There you have it! The best Shopify order management apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Order Management apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.