Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Order Limit apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Order Fulfillment Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Order limit Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Order Limit apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (169 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
MinMaxify is an easy-to-use app designed to help you implement restrictions on your cart ordering process. You can apply restrictions for an entire cart, specific products, or groups of products.
- LIMIT ORDERS – You can place limit orders for items that are for sale (items that have an “S” in the product category), items that are free with shipping (items that have a “F” in the product category), or because someone just ordered 200 samples from your store.
- MIN OR MAX – You can place limits on any order based on the individual product, cart total, number of items, products within a group, or customer tags.
- REMIND CUSTOMERS AUTOMATICALLY – Customers will be reminded to add or remove something from their cart before proceeding to checkout.
Based on customer reviews, Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify appears to be an okay app but it has some issues. The main issue is that customers are able to bypass the order limit, which causes a lot of frustration for customer service. Additionally, the user interface could be improved and the price is a bit high.
2. Quantity Discount Order Limits
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (131 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
We are online 24/7. If you have any problems, please contact us at anytime!
- Quantity discount to sell more – Configure your discount campaign based on any rules. You can also set up discounts for buy 3, 6, 9, and even more!
- Catchy lable discount – To increase the effectiveness of your discount campaign, place the product label (discount tag) on any pages with many different design.
- Purchase limit – Set the maximum and minimum purchase amounts for orders, collections, products, or variants. You can also set limits on how long a customer can make purchases.
Based on customer reviews, Quantity Discount Order Limits ify is not a reliable plugin that causes major problems on websites. It is not recommended to use this plugin unless you are paying for it.
3. OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (107 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
OrderLogic allows you to set limits on how many and which products your customers can buy. This is done with a simple interface, making it easy to control how many products your customers can purchase.
- Specify Product Mins and Maxs – Specifying minimums and maximums along with constraints helps you control what products you sell. You can also ensure that you only sell what you intended.
- Set Minimum Orders – You can set minimum and maximum orders for items as well as by price. If you need to enforce a MOQ, you can do so with these limits.
- Extremely Simple Interface – OrderLogic is laid out in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. The actions and intent are clear, so there are no obstacles getting in your way.
4. Limit Quantity Purchase
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (58 reviews)
- Pricing – From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Merchant can use this app if they want to limit quantity per customer. There could be various reasons for this, such as if you are running a B2B store and don’t want your customers to purchase more than the set quantity, or if you have a product that is limited in quantity. This way, you can limit product quantity per order.
- Limit Order Qty by Product – You can set a Max and Min Qty for Individual Products. This overrides the Collection and Global Settings for that product.
- Limit Number of Products – Set a limit on the number of products that can be purchased from one collection.
- Lifetime Product Qty Limit – Now you can set the lifetime / fixed number of days for specific product quantity.
Based on customer reviews, Limit Quantity Purchase is a poorly developed and dangerous app that should not be installed on a store. If you do decide to install it, be prepared for major issues that may cause a decrease in sales. Furthermore, customer service is extremely slow and unhelpful, making it difficult to solve any problems.
5. Min&Max Limits by Limitsify
- Rating – 3.4 of 5 stars (32 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4/month. 10-day free trial.
Want to increase your profits by adding some limitations? Tired of unprofitable orders? Then you’ll love our restrictions feature!
- Min & Max for your products – LIMITSFIY allows you to set up multiple minimum and maximum limits for your store. This way, you can ensure that your store doesn’t experience any sudden spikes in traffic.
- Multiple limits variants – Configure limits based on price, SKU, weight, category, vendor and more!
- Easy to start – It takes only 5 minutes to get started with our app -you don’t need any coding skills!.
Based on customer reviews, Min&Max Limits by Limitsify is a great app for tracking and managing financial limits. The app is easy to use and includes features such as a budget planner and alerts to help keep you on track. Overall, Min&Max Limits is a reliable app that can help you stay within your financial limits.
6. Order Limits (Min‑Max)
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Order Limit allows you to set the minimum and maximum quantity for all products in your Shopify Store. This is done with a simple interface, so you can control how many or how few of each product your customers can order. This helps to avoid unprofitable orders from customers who try to purchase too many products at once. Order Limit is also a great tool for implementing wholesale limitations.
- Min & Max order restrictions – You can specify min, max, and multiple constraints for products, variants, and collections.
- Prevent Small Orders – Minimum Orders keeps shoppers from checkout until their cart total reaches a set minimum amount.
- Easy to setup – You don’t need to code to set up the app – it’s ready to serve right away with a few clicks.
Based on customer reviews, Order Limits (Min‑Max) is a reliable and popular online order management tool. The tool is easy to use and helps customers save time by ensuring they place orders within preset limits.
7. Order Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (593 reviews)
- Pricing – $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
“I’ve ordered something for a friend’s birthday from your store and it arrived later than expected. Please return my money and I’ll be happy to do business with you again in the future.”
- Delivery Date Picker and Time – Customers can choose a desired order delivery date and time using the calendar. This allows you to enhance your customer base and give them more flexible delivery options.
- Set Shipping Rates Day Wise – The shipping price add-on allows you to set different shipping prices for different weekday categories based on several conditions.
- Store Pickup & Local Delivery – Let customers schedule delivery and pickup for their orders based on their zip code.
8. MultiVariants Bulk Order Limit
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (83 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
MultiVariants lets customers order multiple variants and quantities of the same product in just one click. This can help increase your sales and conversion rate.
- Increase sales and conversion – Making bulk orders for multiple variants of products is made easy with our easy order process. This leads to increased sales.
- Mix variants bulk add to cart – You can sell products in bulk by allowing customers to mix and match variants (ex. Red-S, Red-L) of the same product. To do this, just click one button to create a bundle and order!
- Min/Max quantity & variants – You can limit the number of variants or product combinations that you order, as well as the minimum and maximum order values.
Based on customer reviews, MultiVariants Bulk Order Limit does not appear to be a scam. The majority of customers appear to be satisfied with the product and found it to be effective. MultiVariants Bulk Order Limit is a legitimate product that appears to be effective.
9. Wholesale ‑ All in one
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (104 reviews)
- Pricing – From $24/month. 14-day free trial.
Wholesale – All In One lets you create discounts, wholesale pricing, tiered/volume pricing for specific groups of products and customers. Easily create discounts for all customers or tag-based customer groups. Apply the discount across your entire store, or for a specific collection, product or variant.
- Wholesale / Custom Pricing – Create multiple wholesale pricing plans for products, collections, or store-wide for all customers or tag-based customer groups.
- Ultimate Quantity Breaks – Offer different volume discounts to various groups of customers, products, collections, or your entire store. This could be based on tag or customer group.
- Shipping & Minimum Order – Set different shipping rates for specific groups of customers, or assign a wholesale customer group special shipping restrictions.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale ‑ All in one Online Store, has not met the expectations of many business owners. The app was installed on January 17th, 2020 and we have been struggling to get it working correctly ever since. Customer service is unresponsive and slow to respond, often not answering emails for weeks at a time. In addition, the app is buggy and does not seem to be able to do everything as advertised. I would not recommend this app to business owners
10. On Time Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (262 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
The On Time Delivery Date app is perfect for businesses that want to give their customers more control over their orders. With this app, your customers can choose a delivery date and time or schedule in-store pickups. Whether you’re a local delivery provider or a same-day delivery, the On Time Delivery Date app is sure to meet your needs!
- Schedule Order Delivery – You can let customers schedule their order delivery and pickups date and time on the cart page. You can also display a countdown timer on the product page with dates.
- Estimated Delivery Date Timer – Display estimated delivery date, day and time on the product page with a countdown timer. No coding skills are required. Customize as per requirement.
- Manage Store Pickup + Delivery – Customers can avoid long wait times or packages being stolen by selecting their preferred pickup date and time.
Based on customer reviews, On Time Delivery Date and Time App is not working properly on Shopify store. The app does not allow customers to select their delivery date and time, which makes it pointless to have the app if clients can bypass it or not even notice it. Furthermore, customer service is nonexistent and support does not respond to queries.
There you have it! The best Shopify order limit apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Order Limit apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews