Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Live Chat apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Limited Product Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Live chat Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Live Chat apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Live Chat,Help Center,Helpdesk
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (422 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Top Shopify stores use Willdesk to reduce ticket response time and increase the efficiency of their customer support teams.
- HelpDesk for customer service – Manage customer support from one inbox, stop switching all day long. You can chat with customers on Live Chat, Email, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp all from one place.
- Turn browsers to customers – Talk to visitors live, give product recommendations, share coupons, and convert them into customers.
- Powerful help center widget – Enable customers to resolve issues like “Where is my order?” with a powerful order tracking widget. 24/7 live chat support is available to help.
Based on customer reviews, Live Chat,Help Center,Helpdesk , and Ticket System, we can confidently say that the customer service of this company is satisfactory. All of these channels provide friendly and knowledgeable support, so you’re likely to be able to get the help you need if anything goes wrong.
2. Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1513 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Tidio is an all-in-one Customer Service Platform that helps you communicate with your customers in real-time. It has Live Chat, chatbots, email, Messenger, and Instagram-all of which you can use to answer customer questions, solve their problems, and engage with them during key moments. In turn, Tidio helps increase customer satisfaction and sales.
- Respond on Chat and Messenger – At Tidio, we provide an easy way to keep track of all your live chat, e-mail, and Messenger communication in one place. This saves you time with our free mobile app.
- Enable Bots and increase sales – Start using intelligent Bots to reclaim abandoned carts and increase sales. These Bots will react to your customers’ behaviour, automatically!
- Set up in less than 30 seconds – Adding Tidio to your Shopify store takes less than 30 seconds. Click Add app, and allow the widget to install on the site. You’re done!
3. Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (525 reviews)
- Pricing – From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Optimize your revenue growth by building a brand that keeps customers around longer. A strong customer experience is the key to sustained retention, but it requires one flexible platform for your customer service needs.
- Unify your customer service – See all of your orders, conversations and social media interactions in one place. This will help you to quickly help customers on every channel, and stop tab-shuffling.
- Instant answers for customers – Build a help center, automate tickets, and use dynamic templates to quickly address customer questions. Loved by customers and agents alike, our help center makes life easier for you.
- Now starting at $10/month – Choose the plan that works now and easily scale up as your business grows. We never charge for seats, so it’s free to add unlimited users..
4. PingMe: Messenger Live Chat +
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (416 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Chat apps are popular among customers, with 71% of them spending money on them every day, and 20 billion texts being sent through Facebook Messenger each day.*
- All in one: Messenger and more – Integrate Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp live chat into your store. Manage all chats in one platform with an insightful dashboard.
- Fast and Easy Setup – Create Messenger chat in a minute. It’s an icon that doesn’t redirect back to your Facebook page – providing you with real-time support.
- Turn your chat into revenue – Keep conversions going across platforms – store, Facebook, and Instagram. Easily retarget users with all-in-one chat storage.
5. Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (211 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Merchants appreciate Re:amaze’s live chat and customer support solutions because they help them keep their customers happy. This helps merchants sell more products and services.
- Centralized customer service – Manage customer support requests from email, live chat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SMS, VOIP for all your stores in one place.
- Boost sales and engagement – Create automated website messages, send push notifications, and build chatbots to help you engage and sell to customers on your storefront.
- Automate teams & common tasks – Access customers’ Shopify data instantly. Process, draft orders, returns, and cancellations in chat. Automate replies with Shopify macros.
Based on customer reviews, Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM is an excellent CRM that offers a lot of features for a low price. However, the price may be a bit prohibitive for smaller businesses.
6. BestChat Live Chat Chatbot
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (20 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
Enable customers to find answers in real-time from any device and through any channel, such as social media messaging, apps, and SMS.
- Fast service for visitors – Make it easy for visitors to get in touch with you in the quickest way possible.
- Privacy protector – There is no need to worry about visitor privacy leakage, as our communication is the most accessible out of all the other test marketing providers.
- Give great purchase experience – BestChat is an easy way to connect with your customers by a widget that perfectly fits your website.
Based on customer reviews, BestChat Live Chat Chatbot is a reliable, customer-friendly chatbot that is capable of providing help in a variety of areas. Overall, it is highly rated and seems to be a popular choice for those looking for a chatbot solution.
7. Richpanel Customer Service CRM
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (92 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Deliver exceptional customer service and lead with your customer experience. Our rich chat and customer service helpdesk tools make caring for customers easy and profitable.
- All channels. One inbox. – Manage customer support from one inbox, including Live Chat, Email, Facebook, Instagram, Phone, SMS and Amazon.
- Automate your work – Design custom flows to answer common queries. This will enable your agents to work more efficiently, as they will be able to reply to common questions automatically. Additionally, you can set up smart assignments and automations that will make your job easier.
- Get more sales with Live Chat – Engage customers proactively with live chat. Give product recommendations, share coupons, and convert them into customers.
Based on customer reviews, Richpanel Customer Service CRM is generally good. However, some customers have had issues with their account closures or billing problems. Overall, the software appears to be effective and customer service is responsive when needed.
8. Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (634 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Chat with Chatra Live Chat to increase sales and answer customer questions. This will help you to understand your customers better and identify problems that can be fixed.
- Web, desktop or mobile – Chatra allows you to chat with your customers from one app, on your desktop or mobile.
- Boost sales – Help you answer questions, clarify concerns, cross-sell and upsell. Well help you increase the number of orders and boost average order value.
- Save abandoned carts – An automatic chat message asking “Hey, can we help you with anything?” could be the difference between a sale and an abandoned cart.
Based on customer reviews, Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver , and Avatars are all either not working or have major issues. Additionally, the customer service is poor, with no response to inquiries. Therefore, it would be best to avoid these apps and websites.
9. Channel.io ‑ Live Chat&Chatbot
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (34 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Channel.io is an all-in-one business messenger that brings together three features – no coding required.
- An All-In-One Business OS – Everything you need to successfully run your business can be found on our easy to use platform. You’ll save money, time and energy by making the switch today.
- Personalizing The Experience – Enable an offline shopping experience for online customers. Personalize the experience for your customers and turn visitors into true fans!.
- Growing Fast, Growing Smart – Channel.io is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS in Asia. Now, we’re looking to become the best business communications solution worldwide!
Based on customer reviews, Channel.io ‑ Live Chat&Chatbot is a useful tool that is easy to use and helps resolve customer issues. Overall, the tool is popular and seems to be doing its job well.
10. WhatsApp Chat ‑ Live Chat
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
With WhatSocial, you can now connect with customers on your store directly. Chat with them, provide support and coupons, and boost your business manifold. You can also add a beautiful share button to your products for increased referral purchases.
- Support/Upsell/Coupons – Use it as an opportunity to provide support through WhatsApp, sell more products, send coupons on WhatsApp & more.
- New sales channel – Allow your customers to contact you with the most popular messaging app, WhatsApp.
- Easy Integration – Installation is simple – just click to install. There is no coding or template modification required!
Based on customer reviews, WhatsApp Chat ‑ Live Chat is a reliable and user-friendly chat service that allows customers to have quick and easy conversations with businesses.
There you have it! The best Shopify live chat apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Live Chat apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews