Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Limited Product apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Like Button Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Limited product Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Limited Product apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Quantity Discount Order Limits
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (131 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
We are available 24/7. If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Quantity discount to sell more – You can set up your own discount campaign based on any rules. You can also choose to only apply discounts to multiple items (buy 3, 6, 9, etc.).
- Catchy lable discount – To increase the effectiveness of your discount campaign, place product labels (discount tags) in any pages with many different design variations.
- Purchase limit – Set the maximum and minimum purchase amounts for orders, collections, products or variants. You can also set a limit on the lifetime of a customer.
Based on customer reviews, Quantity Discount Order Limits ify is not a good plugin and it’s not recommended to use it.
2. Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (970 reviews)
- Pricing – From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Our intuitive testing tool provides you with the ability to easily test different price strategies. You can compare results and make informed decisions in no time.
- Increase sales with preorders – Automatically replace “Add to cart” buttons with a preorder button before stock arrives. Schedule your preorders and set preorder limits.
- Keep Selling when Out of Stock – Avoid disappointing customers and improve your cash flow by setting up pre-purchase plans or letting customers know when stock arrives.
- Partial Payments – Accept a deposit for pre-orders and charge the remainder when products ship with our Partial Payments feature.
3. Auto Schedule sales & products
- Rating – 3.4 of 5 stars (15 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Two powerful apps in one – publish and unpublished products, schedule promotions, discounts, price changes and more!
- Schedule time limited products – Create ideas for scheduled stock, promotions, and time-limited products such as event tickets, merchandise, or food for delivery or collection.
- Sales, discounts & daily deals – Now you can schedule entire promotions in bulk, like Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- Flexible repeating schedules – Auto Scheduling offers a variety of flexible repeating schedules, perfect for promotions or takeaways and meal deliveries with regularly rotating menus.
Based on customer reviews, Auto Schedule sales & products are a great option for those looking to save time and energy. Many customers enjoy the convenience of being able to schedule their work and appointments without having to worry about the details, and others appreciate the low price point. Overall, Auto Schedule is a reliable and affordable solution for busy people on the go.
4. Min&Max Limits by Limitsify
- Rating – 3.4 of 5 stars (32 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4/month. 10-day free trial.
Are you tired of not making any money with your orders? Want to increase revenue by adding some restrictions?
- Min & Max for your products – Limitsify allows you to set up different limits for your store. This can be done in terms of minimum and maximum values.
- Multiple limits variants – Set limits on prices, SKUs, weights, categories, vendors and more based on your specific needs.
- Easy to start – It’s quick and easy to get started with our app – you don’t need any coding skills!
Based on customer reviews, Min&Max Limits by Limitsify is a great app for simplifying budgeting. It is easy to use, and it helps users track their spending and optimize their finances.
5. InstaOrders with CSV Upload
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
We know how frustrating it can be for your regular customers to navigate through product pages and add them to their cart one by one. Well InstaOrders is here to make purchase process super easy for them.
- Easy to Setup – Setup a Quick Order form on your store in minutes, which is embedded seamlessly into your theme.
- Extensive Customization Option – You can customize your test by changing the colors, language, and form submit behavior. You can also limit the products that a customer can purchase, as well as restrict access to certain customer tags.
- CSV Orders – Allow your frequent or wholesale customers to submit orders quickly via CSV. This can be done in seconds.
6. Products Unavailable
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
This app will disable certain items during certain hours. These items will always be shown on your page, but the Add to Cart and Proceed to Checkout buttons will be automatically disabled preventing customers from making orders.
- Select certain products – Disable which products you want.
- Set available hours – You can choose the opening and closing times for your products.
- Automatically disable products – Stop receiving orders outside of available hours.
7. Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (169 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
MinMaxify is an easy-to-use app that allows you to set restrictions on your cart ordering process. You can apply restrictions for an entire cart, specific products, or groups of products.
- LIMIT ORDERS – You can place limit orders for sale items, free & shipping items, or because someone just ordered 200 samples from your store.
- MIN OR MAX – You can set a limit on any order based on the individual product, cart total, number of items, products within a group, or by customer tags or weight.
- REMIND CUSTOMERS AUTOMATICALLY – Customers will be reminded to add or remove something from their cart before proceeding to checkout.
Based on customer reviews, Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify seems to work well most of the time, but there are occasional glitches that can lead to customers exceeding the order limit. This issue can be resolved by contacting customer support. Although 4.99$/month is a bit expensive, it may be worth it if Order Limits helps avoid frustrating customer experiences.
8. MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits
- Rating – 3.4 of 5 stars (35 reviews)
- Pricing – From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Install and set limits in minutes with MinCart. This easy-to-use app allows you to specify limits on your entire cart, specific products, variants, collections, vendors, product types or tags. Keep your store profitable by limiting checkout options for your customers. MinCart is also the perfect tool to implement wholesale limitations.
- Min & Max order restrictions – You can easily set orders limits for the entire cart, specific products, variants, collections, vendors, or product types.
- Flexible limits – Enforce minimum and maximum limits based on the total price, total quantity, the number of different items, or customers.
- Easy to use – MinCart is an easy-to-use, straightforward app that doesn’t require any technical knowledge. It has a user-friendly interface that’s easy to understand and use.
Based on customer reviews, MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits , and checkout process, we recommend the use of MinCart for small to medium businesses.
- Rating – 2.8 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
If you have trouble with an app after installation, please contact us and our team will take necessary steps.
- Customer Attention – Customers can be fascinated by showing an attractive special offer with product badges through this app.
- Enhance Your Sell – Make your store look more beautiful with badges that invite your customers to purchase more.
- Simple & Customizable – Creating a label is easy- just customize the position, image, text, and style.
Based on customer reviews, Badgy is a good value for its price range. Its quality is generally good, though there are some complaints about materials and construction.
10. Product Scheduler
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – $6.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Product Scheduler can help you easily publish and unpublish product groups at midnight, without having to stay up all night. Just set it and walk away. Product Schedular will take care of the rest so you can keep your sanity and focus on scaling your store.
- – The test results are in and you can see which traffic split is performing the best. Plus, we’ll let you know when you’ve got enough data to declare a winner.
- – You can use our traffic analysis tools to see how your website is performing, and make changes as necessary.
- – With our advanced testing features, you can easily test different price strategies to see which is performing best. We’ll also let you know when you have enough data to declare a clear winner.
There you have it! The best Shopify limited product apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Limited Product apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.