Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Sales Channel apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Sales Booster Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Sales channel Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Sales Channel apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. WhatsApp Sales Channel
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (53 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With WhatsApp Chat, establish a strong sales channel for your products by using Interakt.
- Auto-sync products to WA – You can be sure that your WhatsApp catalog will always be in sync with your products.
- Send Product Catalogs at Scale – Send product catalog messages to 1000s of customers on WhatsApp as part of campaigns and auto-replies.
- Convert WA Carts – When a customer sends you a WhatsApp purchase, we will automatically send your website purchase link. The products in that order will also be pre-filled in the email notification.
Based on customer reviews, WhatsApp Sales Channel is a reliable and effective way to sell products and services. Customers are satisfied with the service and believe that it is a good way to sell products.
2. Add to Cart ‑ Sales Channel
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
The Add to Cart app makes it easy for Shopify store owners to connect and sync with our ever-growing marketplace.
- Connect and sync your products – Adding products to your cart is easy with Add to Cart. Your products and collections will sync with us instantly, so you can start selling right away.
- Risk Free: No sale, no fee – There are no monthly subscriptions or sign-up fees – only commission if we generate new sales for your business. There are no hidden costs.
- Benefit from strong marketing – Use our SEO and online marketing skills to get your products in front of more people than ever before.
Based on customer reviews, Add to Cart ‑ Sales Channel is a trustworthy online store with good customer service. The quality of the products is generally good, and the shipping and delivery times are also fast. Overall, Add to Cart ‑ Sales Channel is a reliable and recommended online store.
3. QuickBooks Connector
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1369 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Save time by managing the connection between Shopify and QuickBooks Online with our QuickBooks Connector. Keep in mind all your business details with our easy-to-use interface.
- Automate accounting – Track your income and expenses and claim tax deductions for your Shopify business with accounting by QuickBooks Online.
- Send sales data to your books – Setup QuickBooks Connector to import sales data from Shopify into QuickBooks Online.
- Save time on manual data entry – Reducing the amount of manual data entry and shortcuts can help you avoid making mistakes.
4. Amazon by Codisto
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (424 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
With Amazon by Codisto, you can connect Shopify to any Amazon marketplace to create, manage and sync product listings, keep inventory in sync and receive and fulfil Amazon orders directly from Shopify.
- Create New Amazon Listings – You can easily create and manage Amazon listings in bulk using automated data creation and three different listing modes. You can choose from Basic, Standard, or Advanced mode.
- Synchronize Inventory & Orders – Keep inventory, pricing, and product details in sync in real-time. This way, you can receive Amazon orders in Shopify for easy fulfilment and management.
- Sell on Any Amazon Marketplace – Sell on your local Amazon marketplace or choose any international Amazon site that supports Shopify store currencies.
5. Amazon by CedCommerce
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (348 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
This app makes it easy to sell on Amazon from your Shopify store. It supports connecting to Amazon Marketplace, so you can list and sell products from almost any country.
- Product Listing and Templates – By setting Product Template settings, you can reduce the number of repetitive steps in creating listings on Amazon.
- Connect Multiple Accounts – You can connect multiple Amazon accounts, as long as they are from the same country, and upload products to your Shopify store.
- Synchronize orders & inventory – Save time by synchronizing your Amazon and Shopify sales data in near real-time. This will allow you to focus on other business operations.
Based on customer reviews, Amazon by CedCommerce is a good app with some minor issues. Overall, most customers seem satisfied with the app and its customer service. However, if you have large catalogues or experience difficulties uploading products, you may need to consult customer service for assistance.
6. Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (685 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Codisto is a Google channel, an Amazon channel, an eBay channel and a Walmart channel all in one smartly designed app for Shopify.
- Global Google – Boost your sales with automated Google Shopping, Product Listing Ads & Surfaces across Google. Full Buy on Google & enhanced listings support.
- Global Amazon – Create and optimize Amazon listings on any global site directly from Shopify with real-time sync for inventory, orders, prices & product details.
- Global eBay – Listing automation and synchronization are unparalleled on eBay marketplaces from Shopify, retaining sales history and listings.
Based on customer reviews, Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart Export is a robust and easy-to-use app that helps you manage your products across multiple marketplaces. With its excellent support, Codisto is perfect for small businesses and entrepreneurs who wish to export their products to Amazon, eBay, or Walmart.
7. Free Traffic & Organic Reach
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (39 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
MultiCom is an Omnichannel eCommerce sales network that is trusted by 1000+ brands and offers a simple and effective way to reach a massive global audience. MultiCom uses its own proprietary sales channels to promote your products and boost your sales. See how MultiCom works and how it can benefit your brand below.
- Free Traffic for Your Store – Display your products to a worldwide audience using our sales channels, and drive organic traffic to your store.
- Get Organic Global Reach – Think of our marketing services as a massive global sales network that promotes your brand for you, while you focus on running your core business.
- Quick & Easy Setup – Setting up a product feed with our 5-minute setup displays all your products and offers to our global user base, ready to be sold.
Based on customer reviews, Free Traffic & Organic Reach is a reliable and reputable affiliate marketing program.
8. Linio Sales Channel
- Rating – 1.3 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
This is the Linio integration you were looking for.
- Orders – Receive all your orders.
- Product sync – Real time product synchronization means that your tests are automatically updated as updates occur to the products you are testing.
- Easy to configure – You need your Linio Seller Center credentials to access your traffic data.
9. Hextom: Bulk Image Edit ‑ SEO
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (2173 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The larger the file size of your page, the higher your website ranks in Google. The higher the ranking, the more traffic you will receive and the more money you will make. This is a very simple fact that many new ecommerce entrepreneurs still do not understand.
- Improve SEO and Performance – Improve SEO by optimizing image sizes, alt-text and file names. Better site load speed and SEO -> higher rankings, more traffic and sales..
- Compliance with Social Media – Resize, crop, or bulk images to fit any social media or sales channel listing – resulting in a professional looking listing. Then generate more sales with your listings!
- Watermark and Protect Images – Adding watermarking to your product and theme images in bulk can help protect your images from being used by your competitors.
Based on customer reviews, Hextom: Bulk Image Edit ‑ SEO is an affordable and effective way to improve your website’s visibility.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (7 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
TalkShopLive creates a unique and powerful shoppable video experience that helps customers satisfy their buying needs online, increasing the conversion rate in your store. In many cases, the conversion rate is higher than 30%.
- Live Streaming for Your Shop – Enable live product demonstrations, connect with your customers, and make sales right from your videos.
- Easy Integration – No coding needed. Set up TalkShopLive in 3 easy steps, and synchronize your products and orders between your new TalkShopLive Channel and Shopify.
- List, Stream & Embed for Free – You can use our shows without any limits or fees. However, there are small transaction fees when customers purchase your products.
There you have it! The best Shopify sales channel apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Sales Channel apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews