Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Google Translate apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Google Tag Manager Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Google translate Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Google Translate apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. G | translate
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (1784 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
G | translate app uses Google Translate’s automatic translation service to instantly translate your Shopify store into 103 languages. After installation, your site will be available in all languages!
- Go Global – Translate your shop into multiple languages and expand your global reach. With URL translation available, you can reach international markets.
- Increase Sales – Add a country-specific TLD that will allow you to talk to your shoppers in their native language and increase the conversion rate.
- Neural Translation – Translate your shop into multiple languages using human and neural translators, and cut huge costs by having translation proofreading available.
Based on customer reviews, G | translate is a helpful and effective app for translating webpages. It has good customer service, but some users report that they have had difficulty with the paid version of the app. Overall, it is a good app that is well worth the price.
2. Track123 Order Tracking Upsell
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (256 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Track123 App provides reliable customer tracking so you can increase customer retention and add sales, saving you time from endless emails.
- Branded Shipment Tracking Page – Track your orders with a branded order tracking page that is perfectly suited to your theme. View accurate delivery dates for customers.
- Perfect for Dropshipping – Integrate with 800+ carriers, such as AliExpress shipping, YunExpress, CJ Packet, 4PX & ePacket. Automatically match and hide Chinese locations.
- Email Push & Boosting Sales – Use smart notifications to bring customers back to your store. This can help increase sales by prompting them to make additional purchases or cross-sell other items on their order status page.
Based on customer reviews, Track123 Order Tracking Upsell is a reliable and user-friendly tool that can help businesses track orders and keep customers informed about their order status.
3. Transcy: AI Language Translate
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (3728 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Transcy was created to automate translating your Shopify store content into multiple languages and displaying the price in the visitor’s currency. By showing visitors that you value their culture and region, this is an extremely effective way to increase satisfaction and conversion rates.
- Translate My Store Language – Translate store content with AI Translation. Auto switch languages based on visitor location.
- Unlimited Words and Pageviews – Edit and translate content freely. Auto-translate the newest content. Multilingual smart SEO optimizer, support right-to-left (Arabic/Hebrew).
- Auto Currency Switcher Box – Display any type of price in multiple currencies to maximize conversion. Work with Shopify Markets & Checkout page if using Shopify Payments.
4. Translify | Translation by API
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
This app lets you automatically translate your product descriptions using the Google Translate API.
- Automatic translation by API – Save time by translating only selected products with the Google translate API. This allows you to have excellent translation for all products.
- Spare your time – No need to spend time translating products manually – automatic translation tools work great.
- Easy to translate – With just a few clicks, you can translate your product description. The application can guess the source language (the current product language).
5. Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (125 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Omega – Order Tracking helps you answer customers’ questions concerning where their order is. Omega collects track & trace services from nearly 300 couriers around the world on one single tracking page. Our ultimate goal is to help you with the post-purchase experience by providing timely notification, proactively reducing mundane supports, and managing shipment performance.
- Custom Branded Tracking Page – Monitor your shop’s traffic and keep customers updated on their order status with a customized tracking page.
- Timely Shipping Notification – Be proactive in communicating with your customers by automatically sending updates via custom email, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- Comprehensive Analytics – Use comprehensive reports to make data-driven decisions about your shipping performance, customer feedback, and satisfaction.
Based on customer reviews, Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking software is a reliable tool that helps businesses keep track of their email and order shipments.
6. Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Omega Shopping Feeds lets you connect your store to the world’s major marketplaces, affiliate marketing networks, price aggregators, and product comparison sites. Install the app and generate shopping feeds in just a few clicks.
- Sell on All Major Marketplaces – With this application, you can connect your store to all major marketplaces, and sell your products there. This will bring in a whole bunch of new customers!
- Save Yourself Time – You don’t need to manually update XML or CSV files. Once you’ve changed the products, the feeds will be automatically updated.
- Make Feeds Cost-Effective – Configure product filters for each feed, boosting their efficiency levels so that more visitors are attracted and converted into repeat buyers.
Based on customer reviews, Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping may be a worthwhile investment for those who frequently purchase items online. Additionally, customers who have had issues with the product may find relief by contacting customer service.
7. Language Native Translate
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (31 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
With the addition of translated content, there have been several changes made to the Liquid templating language.
- Powerful Translation Dashboard – Add new languages to your store to gain new customers. Increase your global sales, reaching new customers.
- Multi-languages Product Feeds – Create multi-language product feeds URLs for Facebooks.
- Language Selector – No coding skills are required- you can create multilingual stores in just 2 minutes.
Based on customer reviews, Language Native Translate seems to be a reputable translation service.
8. Currency & Translate Converter
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (26 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
This plugin integrates with all themes to support any local currency and languages. You can fully customize it to look beautiful on your Shopify store, showing customers in local language and currency. Many other premium features are included free, including an advertising campaign manager. We love helping our customers succeed.
- Powered by Google Translate – This app has a translation feature in 103 languages.
- 172 Currency + Crypto – You can boost your sales by offering customers the ability to create translations and multicurrency transactions. This will result in a better shopping experience for your customers.
- Increase Sales & Conversations – Provide your customers with a better shopping experience by automatically translating and accepting multiple currencies. This easy-to-install app will boost your sales.
Based on customer reviews, Currency & Translate Converter is a reliable and user-friendly tool for translating currencies. I would recommend thisapplication to anyone looking totranslate currency conversions.
9. Interlingue ‑ D2C Translation
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $9/month. 7-day free trial.
[Translation by DeepL is now supported.].
- Theme Translation – You can search and translate the theme strings you want to translate on the site.
- Bulk Translate – We support bulk translation of all resources, including products, pages and blogs.
- Export / Import – All translation data can be exported/imported as a comma-separated values file.
10. Google channel
- Rating – 3.6 of 5 stars (5491 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Get your products discovered on the Google channel.
- Manage with Shopify – The Google channel makes it easy to get your products listed on Google.
- List your products for free – Display your products for free on Google Search, Shopping, Images, Lens, and YouTube.
- Boost your reach with ads – Create Performance Max campaigns through Google Merchant Center, set a budget, and let Googles smart technology optimize your ad campaigns for you.
Based on customer reviews, Google channel is a great app that makes it easier to manage your Google Ads campaigns. However, there are some issues with syncing barcodes and conversions not tracking properly. Overall, though, its an effective tool that can be helpful when setting up and managing your Google Ads campaigns.
There you have it! The best Shopify google translate apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Google Translate apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.