Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Google Analytics apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Google Ads Adwords Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Google analytics Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Google Analytics apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (146 reviews)
- Pricing – $449 one-time charge
We offer an all-in-one Shopify data-analytics app that takes care of all your data & tracking needs for your Shopify store in 8 minutes. We also offer a Done-For-You setup option at no extra cost.
- No-Code In-Depth Analytics – You don’t need to touch the code. We have it all handled for you and our codes are regularly updated.
- Google Analytics 4 Compatible – With Google Analytics 4 installed and Analyzify activated, you’ll get advanced user metrics like an ID, recency, type, and monetary value.
- Tailored In-Person Support – We provide help with setting up GTM, GA, GDS. And if you need help making adjustments to fit your specific business needs, we’re here for you.
Based on customer reviews, Analyzify is a reliable and trustworthyreviews.co.uk review site that offers unbiased and expert reviews on a variety of products and services.
2. Hello Google Analytics 4
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Hello Google Analytics is a useful and convenient tool for tracking store data. It allows you to use the contemporary features of Google Analytics 4, and get an in-depth overview of your store visitors.
- Install by One Click – Install the App with a single click and get your store connected to Google Analytics!
- Google Analytics 4 Compatible – Integrate your store with Google Analytics 4 to track your sales data in a smart way!
- Easy to Use – Get quick and easy setup for seamless integration with Google Analytics.
3. Replay Site Recorder & Surveys
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (2338 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Better Replay helps Shopify Stores promote what’s working, fix what isn’t, and evaluate new ideas.
- Track user behavior & actions – Record visitors’ full sessions to understand how they interact with your website. Then use that information to convert them into customers.
- Insights to optimize your shop – Easy-to-read insights take the guesswork out of why a landing is not converting, or even if a design is successful.
- Post-purchase surveys – Use surveys that provide valuable insights into your customers’ behavior and preferences. This will help you build and strengthen your connection with them.
Based on customer reviews, Replay Site Recorder & Surveys falls short in terms of its features, customer support, and reliability. Reviewers have also mentioned problems with the app’s free trial, high monthly subscription cost, and lack of communication from the developers. If you’re looking for a site visitor tracking solution that’s reliable and affordable, we suggest our top pick – CrazyEgg Site Survey.
4. Elevar Tag Management Suite
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (88 reviews)
- Pricing – From $50/month
- Google Tag Manager Data Layer – Automate the installation of the GTM data layer so you can use it with GA4, Google Analytics, GA4, Facebook CAPI, Google Ads, and server-side tracking.
- Server-Side Tracking – Track your store’s server-side activity to ensure accurate data and gather 1st party data from across your marketing channel stack.
- Channel Accuracy Monitoring – Conversion tracking is automatically monitored 24 hours a day. If there is a discrepancy in the conversion tracking data, you will receive an alert to minimize business impact.
Based on customer reviews, Elevar Tag Management Suite is a good product.
5. Lara Google Analytics
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – $1.99/month. 14-day free trial.
View your store’s visitor sessions, countries, operating systems, and other Google Analytics metrics while you’re still in your store admin area – all at once. This gives you a complete view of your store’s status.
- – You can monitor your campaigns and see how they’re performing in real time, right from our dashboard.
- – Our testing tools make it easy to track your progress and ensure that you’re making the best decisions for your business.
- – You can easily track your progress and see how your tests are performing with our easy-to-use reporting capabilities.
6. Littledata Analytics
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (68 reviews)
- Pricing – From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Can you make sound decisions based on poor data?
- Server-side tracking – No-code data layer works with Google Analytics and GTM. You can track checkout flows, sales, refunds, customer lifetime value (LTV) and more.
- Subscription analytics – Keep track of every purchase, including recurring orders from apps like Recharge, Smartrr, Ordergroove, Skio and Bold Subscriptions.
- Marketing data – Increase your ROAS with accurate marketing attribution and the Facebook Conversions API (CAPI), so you can send data back to Facebook Ads.
Based on customer reviews, Littledata Analytics is a useful app for tracking ecommerce data but the pricing model is frustrating and customer service can be condescending. Overall, it may be worth trying out if you’re looking for a comprehensive ecommerce tracking solution but it’s not ideal if you’re on a budget.
7. GDPR Legal Cookie
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (185 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
At GDPR Legal Cookie, we understand the importance of complying with all requirements of GDPR. Thanks to our complete coverage of GDPR, you can operate your shop with confidence.
- Cookie and Tracking Consent – Cookie consent and tracking scripts like Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google AdWords are all supported.
- Legal Compliance – You can quickly and easily comply with legal requirements without any effort or knowledge.
- Customizable – The editor is easy to use and also easy to set up cookies from third-party providers.
Based on customer reviews, GDPR Legal Cookie Consent forms may be confusing to some customers and may not accurately reflect the user’s consent. However, the forms are still legally valid if the user understands and agrees to them.
8. Feed for Google Shopping: Feed
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Multi Feed for Google Shopping is an absolutely FREE Shopify app that lets you sync and optimize your Google Shopping product feeds in 1 click. This powerful tool is perfect for all merchants who want to leverage the power of the Google sales channel.
- Google Shopping Feed in 2 mins – Easily set up your Google Merchant Center and create Google product feeds with a few clicks. There are no errors, so you can run Google Ads without any problems.
- Multi language/currency feeds – Create feeds that support multiple currencies and languages. Store your data in Google Analytics soon.
- Fully Optimized Product Feeds – Customize your product data to create a converting feed. This will help you sky-rocket your revenue from Google Shopping Ads and Google ads, as well as Facebook Dynamics Ads.
Based on customer reviews, Feed for Google Shopping: Feed for Google Shopping is a helpful tool that can help shoppers find the best deals.
9. AD Google Analytics 4
- Rating – 3.7 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – $2.95/month. 7-day free trial.
AD Google Analytics 4 provides you with advanced features of Google Analytics 4, allowing you to customize your settings to suit your store.
- Advanced Tracking – Get a snapshot of what happened before and after your tracking data was collected. Understand how visitors navigate your website.
- Google Analytics 4 – Google Analytics 4 is the newest tracking platform released by Google. It’s a completely new system that is different from Universal Analytics.
- Very Easy To Use. One Click ! – Setup is easy and does not require any coding skill.
10. AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (742 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
You can easily compare and contrast different prices from a single page. You’ll be able to see which is performing better, and when you have enough data, you can declare a winner.
- Unlimited product size charts – It is easy to create different size charts for various types of products.
- Ready to use and customize – There are eleven templates available to use with your store products. You can choose from color schemes, images, and videos for the size chart template. The template is customizable to your liking.
- Increase conversion rate – Make sure shoppers are motivated to purchase by displaying size charts that clearly show the products will fit their body.
Based on customer reviews, AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide is accurate and helpful.
There you have it! The best Shopify google analytics apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Google Analytics apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews