Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Wholesale apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 11 Best Whatsapp Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Wholesale Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Wholesale apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Wholesale Pricing Discount
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (369 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
A wholesale app to display wholesale prices, bulk discounts, and net terms to B2C/B2B customers on your Shopify store.
- Meet Sales Goals Faster – Set up a B2B wholesale experience and offer wholesale pricing. Customize individual variant pricing, tiered discounts, discount codes & more!
- Scale Wholesale Operations – Offer payment terms, wholesale sign-up form, advanced shipping, minimum cart requirements, integrations & more.
- Support by a Wholesale Helper – Our support is available to help you succeed. Emails or calls are replied to within one business day.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale Pricing Discount app may not offer the best customer service, but it may be worth considering if you are looking for an app that offers discounts on wholesale prices. However, if you experience any issues with the app or need support, be prepared to wait days or even weeks for a response.
2. Wholesale Club
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (538 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 30-day free trial.
Wholesale Club is an efficient and cost-effective way to create wholesale pricing for your business. It has a variety of features to support your wholesale business.
- Wholesale efficiency – No need to duplicate your inventory! Add wholesale functionality to your store and show wholesale pricing to B2B customers who have signed in.
- All-in-one wholesale solution – Give your B2B customers the wholesale purchasing experience they deserve with features like net terms, quick order forms, & tiered pricing.
- Highly detailed customization – Get specific with your wholesale settings. Be sure to set order minimums, customize pricing, and create quantity breaks to maximize your success.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale Club is not reliable. Its also a pain to use, and doesnt work well with some themes. We would not recommend it to anyone.
3. Wholesale Pricing Now
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (173 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Want to offer wholesale pricing without having to create a separate store? We can help! You can offer wholesale pricing, custom pricing, tiered pricing, VIP pricing and volume discounts to your wholesale customers and friends & family VIP customers. Treat your VIPs, B2Bs, or repeat purchasers like royalty by giving them special wholesale discounts.
- Wholesale Pricing on 1 Store – Offer wholesale, volume, custom, and VIP pricing to your best customers without having to open a separate Shopify store.
- Upsell with Wholesale Orders – Encourages shoppers to spend more to receive greater discounts with custom, volume, VIP & tiered pricing. This increases your average order value.
- New Order Form Feature – A dedicated order form that enables wholesalers to buy in bulk by adding multiple items to their shopping cart on a single page.
4. Wholesale Gorilla
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (162 reviews)
- Pricing – From $39.95/month. 30-day free trial.
Since 2013, we have been running our own Shopify store. We have also been in business as a wholesale supplier since then. Keeping track of separate retail and wholesale inventory, sales, accounts – it was a mess! With our new system, we can now manage our inventory and sales in one place, making our business run much more smoothly.
- By Merchants, for Merchants – This app was created and built by actual store owners who sell wholesale on Shopify. We’re sharing it with you so that you can improve your business like we have!
- Customer Service First – We understand the importance of your business to you, so we place a high priority on great customer service.
- Wholesale simplified. – Our extensive features are easy to use, making selling wholesale on your Shopify store a seamless process.
5. B2B & Wholesale Solution
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (38 reviews)
- Pricing – From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With SparkLayer for Shopify, you can automate and scale your B2B operation with ease. SparkLayer works seamlessly with Shopify, providing powerful wholesale functionality for your B2B customers. Integrating easily into your Shopify store, SparkLayer lets you manage customer accounts and orders easily.
- Turn on Wholesale ordering – Enable powerful features such as price lists, pack sizing, tiered pricing, sales reps, quick ordering, and a my account area to track orders.
- Time-saving B2B tools – Enable your B2B customers to have a great experience with rapid re-ordering, shopping lists, order CSV imports, and customised B2B payment methods.
- Connect to your B2B data – You can manually upload B2B data such as price lists, use our ready-made ERP connectors, or build custom integrations with the SparkLayer API.
Based on customer reviews, B2B & Wholesale Solution is a reliable company that provides quality services.
6. Wholesale ‑ All in one
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (104 reviews)
- Pricing – From $24/month. 14-day free trial.
Wholesale – All In One lets you create discounts, pricing tiers, and volume pricing for specific groups of products and customers. You can easily create discounts for all customers or tag-based customer groups. The discount can be applied to your entire store or for a specific collection, product, or variant.
- Wholesale / Custom Pricing – Create multiple wholesale pricing schemes for all products, collections, or store-wide for specific customer groups.
- Ultimate Quantity Breaks – Offer different volume discounts to different groups of customers, products, collections or your entire store. This can be done for all customers or specific customer groups.
- Shipping & Minimum Order – Set special shipping rates and apply different minimum order limits (weight, amount, quantity) for all customers or specific wholesale customers.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale ‑ All in one (WAIO) app is not reliable and does not live up to their promises. The app was installed on January 17th, 2020 and we have been having issues since then. As of the time of this review, our biggest issue is still PLENTY of bugs which prevents us from launching our website with the app. We are looking into alternatives and would love any tips or advice you may have.
7. Wholesale Bear ‑ Bulk Discount
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (47 reviews)
- Pricing – $34.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Installation and launch are safe and fast – perfect for busy traders.
- Wholesale discounts – Offer wholesale discounts on your products and collections. Show different prices for different customer groups using tag-based pricing.
- Easily setup discounts – There are no theme code changes. Wholesale Bear can be activated with one click. Install and launch your member-only pricing today.
- Powerful wholesale features – BearWholesale.com offers tiered discounts, time-based sales, tax-exempt purchases, net terms orders, and more!
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale Bear ‑ Bulk Discount s is a reputable company that provides quality products at a fair price.
8. MagicPass Wholesale
- Rating – 3.4 of 5 stars (64 reviews)
- Pricing – From $5/month. 30-day free trial.
Unlike Shopify’s site-wide password, MagicPass lets you add a password to individual pages. And now you can apply a discount on login, for an easy wholesale solution.
- Add a password to any page – Protect individual products, pages, collections and articles with a password or customer tags. Grant access using a single password or customer tags.
- Apply discount on login – Use Shopify’s coupons to offer bulk or percentage discounts. Codes are automatically applied to your cart, so there’s no need to input them manually.
- Simplest wholesale option – No duplicate products. Easily offer price breaks to your VIP and wholesale customers.
Based on customer reviews, MagicPass Wholesale is not recommended. The app has multiple problems, including locking pages and products, and poor customer service.
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Customize prices for your wholesale customers, allowing them to shop on a private storefront or create draft orders. Customers can checkout immediately with Shopify Plus.
- – You can easily monitor your progress with ourReporting module to get insights into where you are succeeding and where you may need more help.
- – We provide you with the tools you need to get the most from your testing. This includes detailed traffic reports and powerful customization options to optimize your tests for success.
- – .
10. Handshake: Buy Wholesale
- Rating – 2.7 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Your new wholesale marketplace built by Shopify.
- Independent brands, handpicked – Browse more than 150,000 quality US brands at one place.
- Built by Shopify – Handshake offers free membership and wholesale shopping, without any additional costs.
- New brands added weekly – See the latest products and supplies from top wholesale vendors to help your retail business grow.
There you have it! The best Shopify wholesale apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Wholesale apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.