Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Walmart Integration apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Voice Search Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Walmart integration Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Walmart Integration apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Walmart Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (481 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The Walmart integration app is carefully designed to meet the needs of a demanding Shopify business. With features like automation and synchronization of critical product data, you can easily increase sales and profits from Walmart.
- Optimize Product Listings – Enhance the visibility of your listings on Walmart by creating profiles. Manage attribute values within profiles to make your listings SEO-friendly.
- Inventory Location – Mapping Inventory Location is simple and straightforward. Now, you can fetch inventory from any specified location without changing the default settings.
- Advance Order Management – Easily manage your orders with the app. Orders, failed orders, order refunds, and order cancellations are all handled easily.
Based on customer reviews, Walmart Integration does not work well and their support is non-existent. The app is very expensive for what it offers, and there are other more affordable apps that do the same thing better.
2. Walmart Canada Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (80 reviews)
- Pricing – From $59/month. 7-day free trial.
The Walmart CA Integration App by CedCommerce provides complete integration solutions for sellers looking to expand on the Walmart.ca marketplace. The app has salient features such as Bulk Upload, Bulk Edit, Profiling, Shipping Templates, Auto-Acknowledgement of orders, and more. CedCommerce has helped over 3500+ Active Customers, create 500,000+ Orders, and generate over $50 million in GMV for US and Canadian sellers combined.
- Optimized Product Listing – Manage and list products on Walmart.ca with appropriate Categories and Attributes.
- Real-Time Sync – Instant synchronization and updates products between Walmart.ca and Shopify stores.
- Ship With Walmart – Now US sellers can easily sell on Walmart.ca through the Ground or Express shipping method using Ship With Walmart..
Based on customer reviews, Walmart Canada Integration is a good choice for online shopping. The customer service is responsive and helpful, and the product selection is extensive. Overall, Walmart Canada Integration is a reliable online shopping platform.
3. Walmart Marketplace
- Rating – 3.1 of 5 stars (125 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Walmart.com offers a massive audience and instant customer reach with over 110 million monthly visitors. Walmart Marketplace is selective by design, so when you connect your Shopify store, you can sell with confidence on a curated marketplace for professional, quality sellers.
- Instant customer reach – Easily add your products to the assortment sold by Walmart, and reach millions of new customers who can’t wait to see what you have in store.
- Easy product setup – No need to duplicate your efforts on multiple sites. Create and manage your catalog from your Shopify dashboard.
- Automated platform sync – Shopify keeps track of your orders, inventory changes, and item details so you always have the most up-to-date information about your Walmart channel.
4. Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (685 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Codisto is a Google channel, an Amazon channel, an eBay channel and a Walmart channel all in one smartly designed app for Shopify.
- Global Google – Use Google shopping, product listing ads, and surfaces to boost sales. Get full buy on Google and enhanced listings support.
- Global Amazon – Create and optimize Amazon listings on any global site from Shopify with real-time sync for inventory, orders, prices, and product details.
- Global eBay – Our eBay listing automation and sync tools allow you to manage your listings and sales on any global eBay marketplace, from Shopify. You’ll keep all your existing listings and sales history intact.
Based on customer reviews, Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart sync is a decent app that can be made easier. The lack of individual product price control would make it worth 5 stars for some customers.
5. AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (268 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Import products from Amazon, Walmart, and other online stores with one click.
- Easy Dropship Amazon Products – Adding any product from Amazon US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico and Walmart US to your Shopify store is easy.
- Add any Amazon Prime Products – Add any Amazon Prime product to your email marketing campaign and have it delivered to your clients within three days.
- Manage and Fulfill – Manage your added products and fulfill orders smoothly, without any hitches.
6. Integration for eBay
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (549 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
With the eBay app, you can sell products in all countries, on all eBay websites, and with eBay motors. This app simplifies the most time-consuming process of listing, editing & managing products & inventories on eBay. It supports all Shopify Store types making selling flawless for everyone.
- Easy eBay bulk Listing – Eliminate all manual labor and automate the entire listing process with profile-based bulk product upload.
- Near Real-time Syncing – Synchronize all your product details like Title, Inventory, Price, and Order details to sell on eBay in real-time.
- Flexible Templates – Assign product templates to products and edit their details, like inventory, category, and title. Before listing on eBay, you can also set the prices.
7. Etsy Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1240 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Etsy Marketplace Integration app is designed to help sellers grow their businesses by providing 100% automation. It works around the principle of replacing manual efforts with automation, so you can focus on what’s important: making great products and selling them. We can vouch for the app’s capability to support all variants and complete syncing for proper management.
- Advance Product Listing – With the profiling feature, you can improve the quality of product listings by managing attribute values.
- Real-Time Sync – The products details, like inventory and price, are regularly synced from a Shopify store to an Etsy shop via the Etsy Integration app.
- Advance Order Management – The app allows you to control your shipping preferences. You can choose to ship orders with or without tracking.
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Marketplace Integration is not a reliable app. It may not work as promised and it may cost customers a lot of money. Additionally, customer service is not helpful or understanding. Therefore, it is not recommended to use this app.
8. German accounting Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (125 reviews)
- Pricing – $10/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Integrate your shopify store and the German lexoffice accounting software with a few easy steps and get your accounting process streamlined.
- Automate your invoicing – Automatically create and send invoices, refunds, and payments to your customers for each order that is created in your store.
- Easy DATEV Export – You can easily submit tax returns for all types of businesses (VAT & DATEV, VAT & balance sheet accounting, and OSS) with our immediate entry feature. This will save you time and money when it comes to tax consultancy.
- Import Historic Data – If you missed keeping track of your accounting, you can use the import feature to get invoices from older orders.
Based on customer reviews, German accounting Integration with Shopify and the ability to import Shopify payments into the app is very helpful. Unfortunately, the 10 USD/month fee is a bit expensive. However, overall, the app is very helpful and easy to use.
9. DPD Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (48 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
This app is easy to use and helps you save time filling shipment forms.
- Easy shipment creation – Do not waste time filling shipping forms. You can create shipments for orders automatically or manually with just one click.
- Keep customers informed – Orders are automatically updated when the shipment status changes and the customer is notified via email or text message regarding delivery status.
- Faster order processing – Print labels and packing slips in bulk for orders with tracking numbers, so you can save even more time.
Based on customer reviews, DPD Integration is a reliable and affordable shipping service. Its customer service is also commendable, with most reviewers rating it as good or excellent. Overall, DPD Integration is an excellent choice for shipping needs.
10. Walmart Order and Qty Sync
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
This application was developed by GeekSeller and is not an official Walmart integration.
- Quantity Management – To avoid overselling, keep your quantity under control.
- Order Management – Receive your Walmart orders straight to Shopify. This will allow you to track and analyze your sales performance in real-time.
- Free 2-Day Shipping – Fulfill orders quickly and add the 2-day shipping tag to listings.
There you have it! The best Shopify walmart integration apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Walmart Integration apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.