Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Upload Files apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Twitter Feed Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Upload files Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Upload Files apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Image Upload ‑ File Upload
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (15 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Images Upload is your kit to add powerful file upload fields to your product pages. Let customers choose photos, images and files from their computer or mobile device! All files are linked to the respective order and can be downloaded easily.
- Upload field customization – You can easily create powerful file uploads for products that you can customize to your own desires. Design, position, behavior, and language are all possible options.
- Upload all file types / sizes – Customers can easily upload files from their computer or mobile. Files of any type and size are accepted. You can add a textbox to upload item properties such as name, texture ID, etc. New feature: NFT upload!
- Uploaded files linked to order – Your uploaded files are linked to the customer’s order and can be downloaded from the order dashboard. The Upload Field is also for product personalization and text input.
Based on customer reviews, Image Upload ‑ File Upload ing seems to be a reliable and user-friendly service.
2. Personalized Image Uploader
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (153 reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
When it comes to uploading personalized images, it’s important to make the customization process easy and stress-free for your customers. Sometimes, you’ll need your customers to upload images, and sometimes you’ll need them to add text—for help completing their orders.
- Quick, Easy Setup – This image uploading app starts with an easy installation process. You can also receive help during your initial use of the app by following in-app tours.
- Mobile Friendly – uploading an image is easy on this user-friendly interface, even when uploading photos from a mobile device.
- Image files Attached to Order – Your image upload files and custom text submissions are easily accessible from the admin dashboard.
Based on customer reviews, Personalized Image Uploader is a great tool that helps you to easily and quickly upload photos to your blog or website. The customer service is excellent, and the overall product is very user-friendly. Overall, I would highly recommend this tool to anyone looking for an easy way to add photos to their blog or website.
3. Hulk Form Builder
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (524 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Start by using our free form template- it’s easy to customize. It offers rich features while being easy to use. It’s one of the primary creators of online forms, with a focus on making them informative and comfortable to use.
- Powerful Contact Form Builder – Quickly create an advanced contact form using Google reCaptcha to protect your website from spam and violence.
- MailChimp/Klaviyo Forms – Send autoresponder emails and collect form data with Klaviyo, MailChimp, or another email provider.
- Custom Forms with File Upload – You can create custom forms with file or image uploads. You can use this to create an order form, donation form, registration form, or anything else you can think of.
4. Variant Option Product Options
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (819 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Make your customers’ shopping experience more intuitive and give them more product choices.
- Infinite Product Options 2.0 – You can personalize products with custom text boxes (monograms), upload images, multiple variants, and swatches.
- Color/ Variant image Swatches – You have a lot of options when it comes to customizing your product. You can add textboxes, engraving, upload fields, and an image uploader. You can also use conditional logic to make your product unique.
- Custom Options Price Addons – You can add price add-ons, advanced product options customizer. Perfect custom product builder for clothing, shoes, and other products. The best custom product options!
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (287 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
This app is the ultimate tool to manage your whole Shopify store data.
- Use Excel or CSV files for: – All of the different types of data you can gather.
- Migrate data to Shopify – You need to migrate your data from your previous e-commerce platform like Magento, Lightspeed, WordPress/WooCommerce, BigCommerce, ….
- Bulk update data – Update specific fields without affecting the existing data. This can be done batch-wise, for example, updating Product inventory by SKU number. Schedule and auto-repeat to keep your data consistent.
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (384 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Uploadery has everything you need to let shoppers upload files when adding products to their cart..
- Receive large files – Let your customers upload high-resolution images and large files (up to 2GB).
- Built-in image editor – You can preview, rotate and crop images right in your browser before uploading them.
- Streamline custom orders – Files that are uploaded to a customer’s order are attached and viewable from the Shopify administrative dashboard.
Based on customer reviews, Uploadery is a reputable cloud storage provider that offers competitive prices and reliable service. Overall, customers are pleased with the service and would recommend Uploadery to others.
7. G:Request a Quote + Hide Price
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (260 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Globo Request a Quote allows your customers to submit quotes for any product and get the best deal. If you agree with these quotes, you can turn them into orders!
- Convert quote to order – The app helps you make direct interactions with customers to negotiate prices. You can convert quotes to orders and send invoices.
- Request a Quote button – The button makes your customers feel like they are shopping in a physical store by offering them the option to get a quote.
- Increase the conversion rate – Overall, this app helps your store to obtain and maintain a high conversion rate, and also to increase purchases made at your store.
Based on customer reviews, G:Request a Quote + Hide Price seems to be a reliable and affordable option when looking for a travel insurance policy.
8. Metafields & Custom Fields
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (97 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Custom Fields: let you create a structure for any page and save it as a template to create future Shopify metafields. This saves you time by not having to add your metafields space and key one by one.
- Add fields on demand – You can easily define your own fields for any Shopify object with our field builder. This makes it easy to add important data to Shopify administrators.
- Wide set of field types – With over 18 field types included, custom field management couldn’t be easier or look any better!
- Easy Import & Robust Export – Manage and sync your data with ease using a Chrome Extension. This will support your metafields data.
Based on customer reviews, Metafields & Custom Fields is a great WordPress plugin to use for creating custom fields and metaboxes. The plugin is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for users.
9. POWR Contact Form Builder+
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (1235 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
You can use POWR’s Form Builder to create custom orders.
- Contact Forms & Email Sign Up – Connect your sign up form, contact form or memberships form builder to Shopify Customers & Mailchimp to easily manage your email lists.
- Never Miss a Form Sign Up – ceive instant email alerts when form submissions are made on your order forms, and keep track of them in Google Sheets too. This way you can create registration forms for your store as well.
- Form Builder for Quotes – You can create a variety of forms with our form builder, including order forms, enquiry forms, and wholesale or request a quote forms. You can also upload files for use in your forms.
10. Digital Downloads ‑ Filemonk
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (50 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Filemonk is a simple and easy-to-use app built specifically for selling digital products, including books, videos, tutorials, guides, software, music and more. Simply upload your files and attach them to products for sale! Filemonk takes care of the rest.
- Easy setup – Upload your files and attach them to a product or variant. That’s all you need to do to start selling with Filemonk!.
- Delivered quick – Your customers can download their files right after checkout and they will receive an email with the download link too.
- Make it yours – You can add your logo, select colors, and customize the email template + order download page to make it uniquely yours!.
Based on customer reviews, Digital Downloads ‑ Filemonk is a reliable online store that sells quality files. Customers seem to be satisfied with the products they have purchased from the store.
There you have it! The best Shopify upload files apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Upload Files apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.