Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Sorting Disabler apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Sort Order Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Sorting disabler Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Sorting Disabler apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Best‑Selling Sorting Disabler
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 3-day free trial.
You can prevent other sellers and dropshippers from spying on your top selling products by removing the best-sellers menu.
- Disable shopify best-Sellers – Keep your best selling products secure with just one click.
- Super simple no coding needed – Install the app, and once it is activated, the option to sort your bestselling products will disappear.
- Very Secured app – An app that makes it difficult for others to know what sells well in your store even if they use the “?sort_by=best-selling” parameter.
2. Sorted Returns Center
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (415 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
About Sorted Returns Center: We provide a one-stop-shop for sorting and analyzing your online marketing data. With our tools, you can see which campaigns are performing best, identify when you’ve reached your target market, and more.
- Return Labels – Automatically send your customers USPS, Collect+ or InPost labels, and benefit from competitive shipping rates.
- Branded Returns Portal – Let your customers request returns in seconds from a self-service portal, all in your own branding.
- Refunds & Exchanges – Reduce the administrative hassle of exchanging products by automatically creating a new order for exchanges.
3. Free 28+ Vital CX Apps
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
There are multiple Shopify apps on the market that can help increase revenue, boost conversions, and average order value. However, our suite of 28+ vital apps only focuses on customer experience. After all, a great customer experience leads to better sales, more conversions, and a stronger presence in the marketplace.
- Engage More Customers – There are a variety of features that make this site an excellent resource, such as Volume Discounts, Announcement Bar, Recently Viewed Products, Buy X Get Y, and Back in Stock Alerts.
- Look Presentable – With our Bulk Editor, Product Bundles, Image and SEO Optimizer, Geo Redirection, Content Protection, Import Product Review, and more., you can create powerful marketing campaigns quickly and easily.
- Sell, Market, and Grow – At CX, we offer an all-inclusive solution for businesses of all types. Our CX app is free!
4. Collection Sort
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Getting your collections right is important as visitors will spend limited time on your store. Collection Sort automates and schedules sorting your collections based on data-driven insights for the most impact.
- Auto Sort Collections – Sort products in various ways automatically – for example, by type, highest revenue, most views or highest add to carts.
- Multi Drag and Drop Products – Select/drag and drop products where you want in collections, and lock Featured Products in position.
- Push Up and Down Products – Push down out-of-stock products to the bottom of the list. Push up new, featured, or restocked products to the top automatically.
Based on customer reviews, Collection Sort is a reliable and trustworthy company that delivers high-quality products. Consequently, it is likely that their products will meet your needs and expectations.
5. Collection Sort & Merchandise
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (75 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Build smart automated collection pages, sort and test them using advanced strategies that include highly advanced parameters and personalization, beyond the common ones on Shopify, such as:- Age- Location- Gender- Interests
- AI Collection Sorting – Use advanced analytics and personalization to sort collections by different criteria. Set the influence of multiple pro. parameters to boost sales and move inventory faster.
- Advanced Collection Manager – You can use advanced analytics to build smart multi-segment automated collections that are placed in navigation, home page or Facebook/Google product feeds.
- Collection A/B Testing – By A/B testing your smart collections and sorting strategies, you can boost profits and improve merchandising. You’ll be able to determine which strategy is most profitable, and implement it quickly.
Based on customer reviews, Collection Sort & Merchandise offers customers a wide variety of items and is reliable in fulfilling orders. Overall, customers seem to be satisfied with the service.
6. Disable Mouse Right‑Click
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (71 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
There are limits to the use of any app, including Disable Mouse Right-Click, and we advise you to understand the potential risks before installing it.
- Protects Your Images – Your images will not be dragged and dropped, and keyboard shortcuts and right clicks on the client will not be stolen.
- Protects Your Text – To help prevent blatant text theft, we’ve included stops copy/paste, right clicks, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Works With All Themes – It works with any customized themes!
Based on customer reviews, Disable Mouse Right‑Click is a useful mouse extension that can help users perform certain tasks more easily. It is also easy to use and does not affect the user’s experience in any way. Overall, it is a good mouse extension that can be helpful for some users.
7. Disable Right Click Pro
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (158 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Google values original content. If your content is found to be duplicated, your search ranking will start to decline.
- Protect your store content – To prevent store visitors from downloading any images, Disable right click app. This will also disable copy and paste and “save as” features. Additionally, this will help to deter theft.
- Won’t annoy customers – The app works flawlessly and will not interfere with your customers’ experience.
- Easy Install | No Coding – The app installs and operates automatically, with no coding required. You can toggle the settings on/off in the app’s dashboard..
Based on customer reviews, Disable Right Click Pro is a software that helps users disable right click. The software is reliable and helpful, and it works as advertised. It is a good tool for preventing accidental clicks.
8. Disable Right Click & Country
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (59 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
You can easily keep track of your order status and changes with our easy to use order tracking system.
- Protect Images & Content – Use the Disable right click app to prevent store visitors from downloading any images, disable copy and paste, and “save as” features to help protect against theft.
- Disable Right Click – This app will stop thieves from stealing your content by disabling right-click, copying text, and most theft. We offer 100% security!
- Block visitor by country – You can restrict access to your store by country or by IP address, reducing fraudulent chargebacks and frauds!
Based on customer reviews, Disable Right Click & Country Selection seems to be a reliable and helpful malware removal tool. While some reports of users experiencing issues after using the software are possible, the majority of customers seem to be happy with their experience.
9. Disable Right Click + Country
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (52 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
- Protect your store content – Use the Disable right click app to disable store visitors from downloading any images, disabling copy and paste, and anti-theft purposes.
- Block visitors by country – Prevent visitors from specific countries or IP addresses from accessing your store. This can reduce fraudulent chargebacks and frauds!.
- Protect Images & Content – To prevent store visitors from downloading any images, disable copying and pasting, and “save as” features, use Disable right click app. Additionally, this will help protect against theft.
Based on customer reviews, Disable Right Click + Country Selector is a good program for people who want to disable right click and country selector on their computers.
10. Disable Right Click w/ Vault
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (260 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Notice that “Legal Protection” in Vault’s listing refers to the app’s customizable Legal Notices to help protect your copyright and ward off potential thieves.
- Protects Your Images – No more having to save images by dragging and dropping, or using keyboard shortcuts to prevent image theft.
- Protects Your Text – To protect your written work, use stops copy/paste, right clicks, and keyboard shortcuts to prevent blatant text theft.
- Logs Custom Legal Notice – Vault will automatically record your copyright infringement warning as a custom alert on prohibited shortcuts/activity.
There you have it! The best Shopify sorting disabler apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Sorting Disabler apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.