Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Shopping Feed apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Shopify Cookie Apps Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Shopping feed Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Shopping Feed apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Facebook, Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (398 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Socialshop was created by OneCommerce, one of the world’s leading eCommerce Solution Platforms. With Socialshop, you can create, sync, and optimize your product feeds on Google Shopping, Facebook Shop & TikTok Catalog. It’s simple and easy to use for all merchants!
- All Product Feeds In 1 Place – Sync, manage and optimize all product feeds to Google Shopping, Facebook Shop & TikTok Catalog in one place. No more channel hopping!
- Fully Optimized Product Feeds – You can customize product data to generate higher-converting feeds for Google Shopping Ads, Facebook Dynamics Ads, and TikTok Ads. This will result in increased revenue from these advertising platforms.
- 1-click Facebook Shop Onboard – We offer a risk-free Facebook onboarding: Create, sync and optimize your Facebook Shop, Facebook Channel for higher conversion right in the app.
2. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (273 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
You can sync your shipping cost structure with Google Merchant Center settings and/or include it in the feeds, so you can accurately advertise shipping/tax as it is in your store. This avoids Google disapproval and loss of customers or profit due to incorrect shipping.
- Google Shopping, Facebook feed – Google Feed, Facebook Catalog, Bol.com, Bing Shopping, Pinterest, Klaviyo:Supports all feed formats (Google+, Facebook®, Bol.com®, Bing Shopping®, Pinterest®, Klaviyo®) and file types (XML, TSV, CSV).
- Multi language/currency feeds – You can create multi-currency and multilingual (translated) feeds for your tests. You can also support Shopify Markets, Global-e, and custom currency rates.
- Collection/rule based settings – You can create high-quality feeds by setting feed data (including category, gender, etc.) based on the data collected in your collection or product data. This way, you’ll be ensuring accurate and up-to-date information is delivered to your followers.
Based on customer reviews, Multiple Google Shopping Feeds is a reliable and affordable tool for managing multiple shopping carts. The tool is easy to use and provides users with a consolidated view of their shopping activity.
3. Google Ads & Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (2047 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.
We’re happy to offer you a promotional Google Ads coupon code to use in your first Adwords campaigns. Conditions and restrictions apply.
- Google Shopping feed & ads – Easily optimize your Google Shopping Feed with our help. We will upload your products to Google Merchant Center and create smart shopping campaigns.
- Google AdWords – We can target people who are searching for your products on Google AdWords. We will bring customers to your store using Search Ads & Banners.
- Conversion Tag Implementation – We will automatically implement your Conversion Pixel so you can track conversions from your campaigns from the very first day.
4. Suite For Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1191 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Easily showcase your Shopify or Shopify Plus products on multiple surfaces, such as Google Search, Google Shopping, and Assistant.
- Manage Free Listings – Display your products on Google for free. This will help improve their visibility on Google Shopping and generate more traffic.
- Manage PMax Campaigns – Increase conversions with Google’s PMax ad campaigns. Get a full-fledged report of your Ad Campaigns.
- Buy On Google – List and sell products directly from Google without any commission, instant checkout functionality, and a Universal shopping cart.
Based on customer reviews, Suite For Google Shopping Feed s is a poor and ineffective app that does not offer any help or support for users. The app is also disappointing as it does not work as described, does not follow up with support requests and charges customers the full $99 package without providing any sales or follow-up. Moreover, the customer service is horrible and unresponsive, with different representatives at different times.
5. Feed for Google Shopping: Feed
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (66 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Multi Feed for Google Shopping is an absolutely free Shopify app that allows merchants to sync and optimize their product feeds to Google Shopping in 1 click. This app can be extremely helpful for merchants who want to leverage the power of the Google sales channel.
- Google Shopping Feed in 2 mins – Easily set up your Google Merchant Center and create high-quality product feeds for Google Shopping with a few clicks. There are no errors involved.
- Multi language/currency feeds – You can create multilingual and global feeds, as well as supports multiple TLDs. You can also run Google Ads.
- Fully Optimized Product Feeds – You can customize product data to create a converting feed, which will help you increase your revenue from Google Shopping Ads and Google ads, as well as Facebook Dynamics Ads.
Based on customer reviews, Feed for Google Shopping: Feed for Google Shopping is a useful and efficient tool that helps you manage your shopping feeds. Additionally, the app is easy to use and customize, making it a great choice for online shoppers.
6. Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (247 reviews)
- Pricing – From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
- Low Price, Full Optimization – We have competitive prices that will help you succeed in the market. Our shopping feed is fully optimized to help you make the most of your profits.
- Show ads in multiple countries – You can create and manage multiple product feeds in different languages on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram.
- Easy Product Feed Management – You dont need any IT skills to manage your data feeds. With DataFeedWatch, you’ll save time and boost the effectiveness of your campaigns.
7. Omega ‑ Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
We’re happy to offer free feed customization support! Be sure to visit our chat room for more information.
- Enrich your data feed – Unit pricing, base measure, availability and a dozen of data fields are supported. Not many apps can do that. Best feeds for German stores too!
- No more data mismatch – Your product status, stock price, and changes to products are constantly updated and synced. This helps reduce the likelihood of pricing discrepancies, misdiagnosing unavailable landing pages, and more.
- Flexible syncing workflow – Changes to your in-app data will be reflected only on GMC. Original Shopify products will not be altered unless allowed otherwise. Better your SEO by making sure all of your products are on the same platform.
Based on customer reviews, Omega ‑ Google Shopping Feed is a useful tool that can help improve your shopping experience. Overall, the tool is reliable and easy to use, which makes it a great choice for those looking for an automated shopping solution.
8. Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Omega Shopping Feeds can connect your store to the world’s major marketplaces, affiliate marketing networks, price aggregators, and product comparison sites. Install the app and get started in just a few clicks.
- Sell on All Major Marketplaces – This application lets you connect your store to all major marketplaces, and sell your products there. Get a whole bunch of new customers now!
- Save Yourself Time – You don’t need to manually update XML or CSV files. Once you’ve changed the products, the feeds will be automatically updated.
- Make Feeds Cost-Effective – Configure product filters for each feed and boost their efficiency levels. This will attract visitors and convert them into repeat buyers.
Based on customer reviews, Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping are both effective ways to get deals on products. Shopping Feeds is a more comprehensive and user-friendly platform, while Google Shopping is easier to use and has more options.
9. Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (294 reviews)
- Pricing – $7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
NOTE: Our support team is located in Europe (GMT+1 timezone). We are doing our best to get back to you within 1 business day.
- Multiple countries – With this feed, you can advertise in multiple countries and currencies (via Google currency conversion).
- Get ALL variants online – By publishing all variants with prices, colors, sizes, images and more, you’ll be able to find and use the best variants more quickly and easily.
- Google, Bing & Facebook – With this one app, you can setup your Google Shopping, Bing Shopping, and Facebook Products Ads.
Based on customer reviews, Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV Export is an effective way to export product data from Google Shopping.
10. Simprosys Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (4100 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Currently, we provide merchants with API support for their Various Feeding and Campaign needs, which include marketing and sales channels. These are listed below.
- Extend Advertising Reach – You can create high-quality product feed ads that will be displayed on Google, Microsoft Bing, Facebook Meta, and Instagram.
- Instant Syncing of Products – synchronization of newly added products and updates from your online store will be completed in less than 20 minutes, including product price, GTIN, brand, MPN, etc.
- Smart Shopping & PMax Campaign – You can create and manage Microsoft Smart Shopping Campaigns as well as Google Performance Max (PMax) Campaigns. You can also set up Tracking Tags for your store.
Based on customer reviews, Simprosys Google Shopping Feed is a reliable and efficient way to keep track of your shopping. Overall, the app is well-designed and easy to use, making it suitable for both novice and experienced shoppers.
There you have it! The best Shopify shopping feed apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Shopping Feed apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.