Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Shipping Rules apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Shipping Restrictions Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Shipping rules Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Shipping Rules apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Advanced Shipping Rules
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (424 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
With Advanced Shipping Rules, you can easily set up complex shipping requirements or even make them easy.
- Rates for Different Products – Create different rates for different product groups. Add carrier rates, rule-based rates, or free shipping to some groups while excluding others.
- Advanced Rate Types – Customize carrier rates, edit rate titles, ship-from post code, customs/duties, package dimensions. Use by item, % of price and more..
- Sub-zones & More – Use sub-zones based on a list of postal codes. Edit service codes. Restrict products from zones. Restrict shipping methods from products.
2. Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (211 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
At Shipeasy, we understand that shipping rates can vary depending on the store. With our multiple conditions feature, you can set up different shipping rates for each store.
- Rule based rate calculation – You can set up rules for your shipping rates based on all order and product parameters, such as zip code, post code, distance, and dimension.
- Increase profitability – Calculate accurate shipping rates. Reduce losses. Setup rates for drop shipping by customer, location, and supplier.
- Assisted setup – Schedule a call with us to get setup assistance.
Based on customer reviews, Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy .com is a reliable online retailer. The majority of customers reported that their orders arrived on time and in good condition. The only complaints that were noted were related to packaging issues, such as broken items or incorrect items being shipped. Overall, Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy.com seems to provide high-quality products and services at reasonable prices.
3. Shippify ‑ Shipping Rules
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (38 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Shipping Rules – Shipping Rates is an advanced shipping rates editor for Shopify, letting you control your shipping policy and rates while keeping it simple to build and track.
- Personalized Shipping Rules – Use dynamic tags to offer customized shipping rates. Display the Estimated Delivery Date at Checkout with our Estimated Delivery Date Feature.
- Advanced Shipping Rates – Shipping Tags enables you to create customized shipping rates and rules that fit your business needs.
- Simple Shipping Rates & Rules – Merge complex shipping rates with ease and simplicity by defining each shipping method or shipping rule with a few simple questions.
Based on customer reviews, Shippify ‑ Shipping Rules for Beginners is a helpful guide that can help newbies understand shipping rules and procedures.
4. Postcode Shipping
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (132 reviews)
- Pricing – $20/month. 7-day free trial.
Carrier calculates shipping is required by Shopify to retrieve shipping rates from external sources, such as this app.
- Ship local or around the world – Configure shipping rates and rules for whole groups of countries, regions, neighbourhoods and even individual postcodes or zipcodes.
- Advanced shipping rates, rules – Use our powerful shipping rate builder to calculate shipping based on customer location, postal code, the contents of their cart and more!.
- Shipping zone support team – If you’re having trouble getting your shipping zones correct, we have first-class support waiting to help you out. We don’t stop until you are happy.
Based on customer reviews, Postcode Shipping is a reliable and affordable shipping service.
5. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (273 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
You can sync your shipping cost structures with Google Merchant Center settings and/or include them in store feeds, so you can advertise shipping and tax exactly as it is in your store. This way, you avoid Google disapproval and loss of customers or profit due to incorrect shipping.
- Google Shopping, Facebook feed – Google Feed, Facebook Catalog, Bol.com, Bing Shopping, Pinterest, Klaviyo: Support API feeds and all file formats (XML, TSV, CSV) & GTIN.
- Multi language/currency feeds – You can create multilingual (translated) and multi-currency feeds. You can also support Shopify Markets, Global-e, and custom currency rates.
- Collection/rule based settings – Create high quality feeds by setting feed data (category, gender, etc) based on collection or product data (e.g “title has a specific word”).
Based on customer reviews, Multiple Google Shopping Feeds is a popular Google Shopping tool that is reliable and easy to use. While some people found it difficult to set up at first, most users found the software to be easy to use and effective.
6. Easy Shipping Restrictions
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (92 reviews)
- Pricing – $4/month. 3-day free trial.
Easy Shipping Restrictions enables merchants to restrict shipping based on specific postal or ZIP codes, or based on patterns. This can help you limit shipping to a specific area, or allow you to sell only to certain areas.
- Granular Shipping Control – You can use individual postal/ZIP codes or patterns with wildcards (*) to control who can proceed past the cart in your Shopify admin.
- No More Shipping Surprises – By only allowing shipping in specific areas, you take the risk out of shipping your orders outside your normal area.
- Built for Ma & Pa – This app is ideal for small shops that only do local shipping or deliveries, or pickups.
Based on customer reviews, Easy Shipping Restrictions is a reputable company that provides quality shipping restrictions.
7. Correios: Etiquetas e Rastreio
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (14 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
We make it easy for you to manage your store and increase sales. We simplify shipping so you can focus on what you do best.
- Cheaper shipping = more sales – Avoid costly shipping costs by printing your labels at up to 90% off from Brazilian postal carriers, Correios in particular.
- Shipping labels with tracking – With one click, connect your orders and get notifications. You can also print labels quickly and easily.
- Use multiple shipping methods – You can connect any carrier, and use your Correios contract if you have one. Then, you can create custom shipping rules to improve your sales strategies.
Based on customer reviews, Correios: Etiquetas e Rastreio is a reliable and suitable shipping service.
8. Shipping Rates & Delivery date
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (135 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Shipping solution that includes advance shipping rules based on products, order delivery date and zip codes/post code.
- Advance Shipping rates/rules – Shipping by customer, product, vendor, tag type, or zip code. Surcharge shipping. Check shipping restrictions. Create drop shipping rates.
- Custom Shipping Solutions – Here are the conditions to set shipping rates for a cart by total weight, minimum weight, quantity, surcharge and tier rates & rate modifier.
- Order Delivery Date – Shipping options: -Select a delivery date and time: -Pick up/Local Delivery (schedule): -Scheduled Delivery (modify rates):
Based on customer reviews, Shipping Rates & Delivery date , we can conclude that the customer satisfaction with this product is good. However, some customers had issues with the quality of the product.
9. Amazon FBA / MCF Shipping
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (284 reviews)
- Pricing – $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Store your US and non-US Amazon FBA orders with FBA Shipping. This way you can finally leverage the power of Amazon FBA around the world. With FBA Shipping, our app will automatically pull in shipping status updates and tracking numbers. The app will send updates every 5 minutes, and automatically email your customer when their item ships. You’ll never have to worry about shipping or customer updates again!
- Amazon Fulfillment – Fulfill orders from Shopify with all of your Amazon FBA accounts, both in the USA and abroad.
- Around the World – We automate your fulfillment process, so you don’t have to do any work yourself.
- With Shopify – Shopify orders are automatically fulfilled with Amazon FBA / MCF.
Based on customer reviews, Amazon FBA / MCF Shipping seems to be a complicated and difficult process to set up, with customer service that is not always available or helpful. Additionally, the app seems to have difficulty connecting with Amazon and running smoothly, which can cause customers to experience problems placing orders. Overall, it seems that this product may not be suitable for smaller businesses who are looking for an easy and automated way to ship their products to Amazon.
10. Intuitive Shipping
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (276 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
With Intuitive Shipping, you can easily customize the shipping step of your Shopify checkout. You can choose from available shipping options, their costs, titles, and delivery estimates.
- Boost Conversions – Mix and match over 40 conditions to control every aspect of your shipping costs, delivery options, and conversions.
- Conditional Free Shipping – Make sure your business is profitable and keep specific items, cart combinations, or shipping destinations from qualifying for free shipping.
- Accurate Dimensional Rates – Use SmartBoxing to display accurate shipping costs and give customers access to faster shipping speeds.
Based on customer reviews, Intuitive Shipping is a powerful and easy to use app that provides accurate shipping rates for customers. The customer support team is responsive and helpful, making it a great app to use for shipping.
There you have it! The best Shopify shipping rules apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Shipping Rules apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.