Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Quick Order apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Qr Code Generator Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Quick order Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Quick Order apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Quick Order Printer
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – $9/month. 7-day free trial.
***Bulk Printing has been released!***
- Just install, print instantly – After installing the app, you can immediately generate receipts, delivery slips and invoices. No setup is required.
- Selectable Templates – The template switching feature allows you to change the design of the forms as needed. Templates are constantly being added, so you can always have the latest and greatest designs.
- Various useful features – We are constantly adding features to meet the needs of our stores, such as bulk printing and support for reduced tax rates.
2. Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (119 reviews)
- Pricing – From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Customers of B2B and retail businesses can now easily access your entire product catalog on a single order form. They can quickly add multiple products to their cart..
- Bulk order in seconds – simplifying the order process for your customers by providing a single page order form. No more searching through multiple product pages.
- Repeat orders in just 2 clicks – Customers can quickly repeat their past orders by updating order quantities and products. This is easy when reordering.
- Customize to match your store – Display product images and SKUs in a click. Change colors and modify buttons to look like your storefront.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder App is not up to par and is not recommended. The slow response time, unprofessional technical support, and expensive payment methods make it unfeasible for businesses to use this application.
3. Orderbazi : Quick Order
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
We can help you design custom features and create a custom app for you. Just contact us and let us know what features you want.
- – You can easily compare your results with those of others by using our leaderboard.
- – See how well your campaigns are performing in real-time, right from your account dashboard. We also provide daily analytics so you can track your progress over time.
- – With ourpowerful traffic analysis tools, you’ll be able to see what’s driving traffic to your website and which campaigns are most effective.
Based on customer reviews, Orderbazi : Quick Order ing and Delivery is a reliable and reputable online shopping website.
4. InstaBuy Quick Order Forms
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Choose to display specific product sets or collections, or add all of your store’s products at once.
- Works everywhere – Embed quick order forms anywhere on your store and even on other websites – plus it works beautifully on mobile.
- Perfect for wholesale – Let your wholesale customers easily order products from your entire inventory without leaving the page.
- Search built in – Looking for a powerful, fast product search? You’ll love our results-highlighting form!
Based on customer reviews, InstaBuy Quick Order Forms seems to be a reliable and trustworthy online seller. Customers seem to be happy with the quality of the products and the speed of delivery. Overall, InstaBuy Quick Order Forms seems to be a good choice for online buyers.
5. Wholesale Club
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (538 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 30-day free trial.
Wholesale Club is an efficient, cost-effective way to create wholesale pricing for your B2B business. It has a variety of features to support your business.
- Wholesale efficiency – You don’t need to duplicate your inventory! With our wholesale functionality, you can show wholesale pricing to customers who have signed-in with your business.
- All-in-one wholesale solution – Enable your B2B customers to experience the wholesale purchasing experience they expect with features like net terms, quick order forms, and tiered pricing.
- Highly detailed customization – Get detailed with your wholesale settings! Specify order minimums, custom pricing, and quantity breaks to maximize your success.
Based on customer reviews, Wholesale Club is not a good app. Some customers are frustrated with the slow response times from customer support, while others have persistent issues with the app not working and the add-ons they’ve bought not being applied. We would recommend looking for an alternative app if you’re looking for one that reliably meets your needs.
6. EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (50 reviews)
- Pricing – $10/month. 7-day free trial.
With the EasyOrder app, you can replace the standard checkout process with a fully customizable single-step quick order form popup. This makes it easy to get your orders done quickly and efficiently!
- Quick order submission for COD – Let your customers submit a quick order using a simple popup form. This will improve your conversion rate for COD orders.
- Collect only COD data you need – Make ordering for cash on delivery orders, pre-orders, or any other type of order easier by using our form builder. Only the information you need is collected, so there’s no need to fill out multiple forms.
- Cash on delivery & pre-orders – Your business can easily handle pre-orders, COD orders, and other types of orders that do not require immediate payment (COD).
Based on customer reviews, EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD Delivery is a reliable and user-friendly ordering system.
7. B2B & Wholesale Solution
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (38 reviews)
- Pricing – From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With SparkLayer for Shopify, you can automate and scale your B2B operation. SparkLayer integrates seamlessly with Shopify, so you get enterprise-level B2B functionality right in your Shopify store.
- Turn on Wholesale ordering – Enable powerful features such as price lists, pack sizing, tiered pricing, sales reps, and quick ordering. Additionally, monitor orders in a my account area.
- Time-saving B2B tools – Provide your B2B customers with a great experience with rapid re-ordering, shopping lists, order CSV imports, and customised B2B payment methods.
- Connect to your B2B data – You can manually upload B2B data, use our ready-made ERP connectors, or build custom integrations with the SparkLayer API.
Based on customer reviews, B2B & Wholesale Solution ‘s WordPress platform is a good option for businesses with limited resources. The platform is easy to use and customizable, making it perfect for small businesses that need a simple and affordable solution.
- Rating – 3.5 of 5 stars (25 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
See which of your prices are performing the best, and get notified when you have enough data to declare a clear winner.
- Quick order processing – Quick order processing.
- Support 500 logistics – The app supports 500+ logistics providers in China.
- Automatic logistics – Based on the conditions you set, our system will automatically choose the best logistics mode.
Based on customer reviews, Dianxiaomi（店小秘） is likely a reliable and reputable business. Its products and services may be of good quality, and its customer service is likely to be helpful.
9. B2B Portal/ Net Terms
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (39 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
B2B customers quickly access the entire product catalog on a single-page order form. They can easily add multiple products directly to their cart or checkout from the QO page..
- Quick Order – Let your customers order products in bulk from a single page. This will save customers’ time browsing and adding products to their carts.
- Bundle Kit – Create product bundles from specified products or collections. Offer discounts to encourage sales. Bundles work just as normal products.
- Net Terms – You can let customers purchase items late in a number of days. You can choose the customer and product conditions. The “Purchase Late” button is available at checkout.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Portal/ Net Terms wholesale app is a great way to manage and integrate wholesale orders into your B2C business. It is easy to set up and use, and the customer service is excelent.
10. EasySell ‑ COD Form & Upsells
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (124 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
If your business doesn’t rely on the default Shopify checkout process (which requires an online payment), EasySell comes to the rescue by embedding a simple order form on the product or cart page. This way, no more complicated checkout steps are needed – making cashing out even easier!
- One Click Order Form – Enable easy order submission for COD customers by letting them click a single button. This will improve conversion rates.
- One-click post-purchase Upsell – Add one-click post-purchase offers to your thank you page for an instant AOV boost.
- Quantity Offers – You can create incredible offers right on the form, quantity break, discounts, or bundles.
Based on customer reviews, EasySell ‑ COD Form & Upsells is a reliable and effective Ecommerce platform for upselling and cross-selling products.
There you have it! The best Shopify quick order apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Quick Order apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.