Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Profit Tracker apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Profile Design Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Profit tracker Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Profit Tracker apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. True Profit Calc & Analytics
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (141 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
TrueProfit was developed by OneCommerce – a leading eCommerce Solution Platform trusted by over 181,000 global merchants. The app provides real-time information on your profits and allows you to automatically manage orders. This makes tracking your finances easier and eliminates the need to jump between different reports.
- Auto & real-time tracking – Everything handled automatically: Your profits, COGS, shipping, transaction processing, and custom costs. You can sync ad spend on Facebook, Google (GOOGL), Bing (BING), and Snapchat (SNAP).
- LTV & Product analytics – Discover product insights and customer lifetime value to make smarter decisions.
- Handy mobile app – Monitor any time, anywhere with our comprehensive reports of multiple stores. This will help you better understand your finances.
Based on customer reviews, True Profit Calc & Analytics is a great app that can help you track your profits and losses, find out what products are profitable, make better business decisions, and more. The customer support is superb, and the app is easy to use. Overall, we highly recommend this app!
2. BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (264 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Keep track of your profits with an accurate profit tracker.
- Accurate Profit Reports – See your profits in real-time with an easy-to-use analytics dashboard. Track your profits accurately with easy-to-read reports.
- Analytics Reports Scheduling – You can get automated or custom reports in one dashboard. You can choose to have them delivered automatically, or you can have them delivered on demand. You can also analyze order metrics, shipping, inventory, marketing costs, and profits.
- Auto-Sync of Sales & Costs – Sync your store, marketing, payment processor, and shipping accounts so you have accurate reports. This will save you time and money by having all of your information in one place.
Based on customer reviews, BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports is a must-have app for entrepreneurs who want to keep track of their finances and optimize their business. The app is simple to use and has a great set of customizable data options. The customer service is superb, always answerable and helpful.
3. Blyp Data Analytics & Reports
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (26 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Blyp is your own 100% automated data analyst that analyzes your store, customers, products, and marketing. Once detected, it sends you bite-size insights into your LTV (lifetime value), ROAS (return on acquisition), HML (hard money Loss) vs. CPL (customer post purchase loyalty), traffic, marketing mix, coupons, 404 and broken links.
- Stop revenue loss – Blyp detects 404 pages (broken links), customer abuse, and churn threats. It helps you prevent or fix these issues.
- Increase AOV & LTV – Helping you retain customers and increase your product sales is based on real data – not guesswork.
- Leave reporting to Blyp – Blyp sends you weekly and monthly automated reports that are to-the-point and easy to understand – such as conversion, retention, LTV, marketing, and sales.
Based on customer reviews, Blyp Data Analytics & Reports appears to be a reliable and reputable source for data analytics and reports. Overall, customers appear satisfied with the quality of the products and services offered by Blyp Data Analytics & Reports.
4. ProfitWatch: Order Metrics/LTV
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 3-day free trial.
We developed this software here in the USA!
- 360 Business View – Everything handled on autopilot – Profit, COGS, Shipping, Transaction, Handling & Custom costs. Sync Ad Spend, and more!.
- Real-Time Awareness – Know your business’ financial condition every day, without having to rely on an accountant or analyst. Never be caught off guard and never guess about your finances – we’ll tell you exactly where you stand.
- Multiple Integrations – Take control of your business with actionable insights pulled straight from your e-commerce integrations.
Based on customer reviews, ProfitWatch: Order Metrics/LTV Analysis is a useful tool for business owners and analysts who are looking to improve their order processing and customer loyalty. The tool provides an overview of customer order metrics, including LTV and ARPU, which can help businesses identify opportunities to improve their customer base.
5. Profit Calc: Profit Calculator
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (46 reviews)
- Pricing – $29.95/month. 15-day free trial.
Automated calculations make it easy to see which price is winning and learn about your profits. You can also relax knowing you’re not losing money or that your business is failing.
- Understand Your Profit – Skip the tedious spreadsheets and get automatic calculations with detailed profit analysis. This means you can make better decisions and scale your store faster – perfect for growth!
- Automatic Syncing – Easily sync your accounts with our app in order to improve your marketing efforts. This includes Facebook, Google, Bing, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Aliexpress and CJ Dropshipping accounts.
- Advanced Insights – Understand your store with our easy-to-read dashboard and chart visuals. Get the information and insights you need to grow your business.
Based on customer reviews, Profit Calc: Profit Calculator and Workbook seems to be a good financial planning tool. Its easy-to-use interface and extensive calculation capabilities make it a valuable resource for personal finance planning.
6. Lifetimely LTV & Profit
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (366 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
In Lifetimely’s analytics toolkit, you will find:
- Track Profits in Real-Time – Easily generate a Profit & Loss report that integrates with external accounts, tracks costs, and eliminates the need for spreadsheets.
- Analyze Your Customer LTV – Use your LTV data to find your highest lifetime value customers and calculate exactly how much to spend in customer acquisition.
- Benchmark Against Other Stores – NEW FEATURE: See where your KPIs rank against your competitors and get industry-specific targets for improvement with the Benchmark report!
Based on customer reviews, Lifetimely LTV & Profit is an effective and reliable investment planning software. It is easy to use, provides comprehensive information, and has a user-friendly interface. Overall, Lifetimely LTV & Profit is a good investment planning software that should be considered by anyone looking to improve their financial well-being.
7. Tracktor Order Tracking
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (703 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Tracktor helps increase customer satisfaction and lowers support costs by turning first-time buyers into repeat shoppers.
- Real-Time Tracking – Tracktor integrates with 1,000+ carriers across the globe, so you always know where each package is.
- Streamline Support – Eliminate customer service questions about “where’s my order?” and resolve delivery issues before they affect your customers.
- Critical Insights – See your package’s location on a map, get delivery exception alerts, and track how long it takes your customers to receive their order.
Based on customer reviews, Tracktor Order Tracking is a reliable and helpful tool for online shoppers.
8. Trackr Order Tracking
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (175 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Trackr – the parcel tracking app provides a branded experience by simply customizing the tracking order page template to match your store design.
- Real-Time Tracking – Our app integrates with several carriers worldwide, so you and your customers can always keep track of your packages. Plus, it is easy to monitor your order status with our Trackr!
- Streamline Support – Enable automated email notifications so your customers can track order status easily. No more having to search for complaints about where their orders are.
- The Best For Dropshipping – Enable AliExpress Standard Shipping, YunExpress, 4PX, CJ Packet & ePacket (China Post, China EMS), easily hide Chinese origins.
9. PayPal Tracking Sync TrackiPal
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (128 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
TrackiPal is a fast and easy way to keep track of your PayPal orders in real-time. It’s fully automated, so you can stay focused on your business.
- Sync Order Tracking to PayPal – Sync your shipped order tracking details to PayPal accounts. This will save you time, effort and speed up PayPal funds release by 10x.
- Boost Your Rep, Get Funds Fast – TrackiPal keeps track of your orders and transmits them to PayPal in real-time. This means PayPal can start releasing your funds faster as it learns that your store ships orders quickly.
- Lower Reserve, Fewer Disputes – Improve your seller records with PayPal to lower the reserve requirement or even remove it completely. Reduce PayPal disputes and improve user experience.
Based on customer reviews, PayPal Tracking Sync TrackiPal seems to be an effective and easy to use app for store owners who need to sync their PayPal payments with their Shopify store. The customer service is fast and efficient, and the app is also recommended for stores who want to save time on manual entry of tracking numbers.
10. Profit Analytics & Benchmark
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (150 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Conversific Profit Analytics helps businesses grow by calculating their true profit, driving sales, and optimizing their store.
- Surpass your competition – Compare your competitors and find out what they do better. Maybe it’s higher cart values or a lower cart abandonment rate. Learn from industry benchmarks!
- Know what drives your profit – Get a complete picture of your business with accurate profit calculations. Product, customer, and marketing analytics are included so you know where to focus your efforts.
- Forget about Spreadsheets – Gain powerful analytics reports that show your true profits and dozens of key performance indicators (KPIs). All data is presented in a single dashboard, without the need for spreadsheets.
Based on customer reviews, Profit Analytics & Benchmark ing Suite is a reliable tool to help businesses measure and optimize their performance. The benefits of using this software include improved efficiency, improved profitability, and increased customer satisfaction.
There you have it! The best Shopify profit tracker apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Profit Tracker apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews