Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product View apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Product Video Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Product view Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product View apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Countly: Product Views Counter
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (29 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Display a counter that shows the real number of visitors who visited your store’s product pages in a given time frame and create social proof!
- Create Social Proof In a Click – Show your customers that other visitors have already checked out the product they’re looking at. This will help create solid social proof and encourage them to make a purchase.
- Real Visitors Counter – The live counter shows the amount of visitors that product pages had in a given time frame. You can fully customize its design.
- No Code Needed – Installation is easy- just copy and paste the code into your desired theme or store! The counter will magically appear after installation.
Based on customer reviews, Countly: Product Views Counter is a great app for managing customer engagement. It is easy to use and makes tracking customer views quick and easy. Overall, Countly: Product Views Counter is a great app that helps businesses manage their customer engagement better.
2. Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9760 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Ali Reviews was built by OneCommerce, a leading eCommerce solution with more than 181,000 global merchants. With Ali Reviews, collecting reviews is easy and they look great on your site.
- Boost Sales with Nice Widgets – Showcase beautiful customer reviews using highly-customizable widgets and a Carousel. Display right reviews to right audiences, turn them into customers.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Collect reviews in a variety of ways: through email and SMS review requests, on-site, with discounts, with QR codes, and through AliReviews.
- Increase Traffic with Reviews – Share your reviews on social media (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) with a click and drive website visitors who are likely to convert to your store.
3. Zepto Product Personalizer
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (727 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.
When customers see a personalized live preview of their purchase, they feel better about the buying experience and trust your store more.
- Live Preview – Enable your customers to see a LIVE PREVIEW of the final product in your store! This way they can be sure that what they are buying is the best option.
- Unlimited Customization – With a variety of customization options, an additional fee, conditional logic, product building capabilities, and an easy-to-use interface, you can create powerful tests with TrafficSplit.
- Best Customer Experience – Allow your customers to have the best buying experience by gaining trust and simplifying custom orders.
Based on customer reviews, Zepto Product Personalizer is a great app for personalising products. With its easy-to-use interface, it is perfect for users who are not very tech-savvy. Although it does have some quirks, the customer support is quick and helpful in resolving any issues.
4. Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (313 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Integrates with Shopify, Klaviyo, MailChimp, Omnisend, HubSpot, Yotpo, Stamped.io, Judge.me, Capterra, Trustpilot, ResellerRatings, Mailerlite, Reviews.io and Growave.
- Increase store conversions – Improve your sales by using Social Proof and Streak notifications. Easily add product reviews to social proof notifications to show that your product is popular.
- Email and discount pop ups – Eye-catching email pop ups and top bars will help you convert visitors to leads. Engage with your customers by adding discount popups.
- Create sense of urgency – Engage your visitors with tools that increase urgency and scarcity, like timers or activity counters. This will boost conversions.
Based on customer reviews, Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups and other factors, it can be concluded that Groupon is a reputable online shopping website.
5. PixPix Image Editor
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (56 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
PixPix is a simple to use image editor with a lot of photo editing options.
- Powerful Image Editors – Edit the size, position and other attributes of your Product images with our two image editors.
- Simple Interface – The product and image search is easy to use and provides the desired results quickly.
- Product Page Integration – Quickly access the product at Shopify product view.
Based on customer reviews, PixPix Image Editor is a powerful image editor that is easy to use and can help you create high-quality images. Overall, the app is highly rated and users seem to be happy with its features.
6. Popcorn Replay Customer Visits
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (169 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
When examining your buyer journey through numbers only, you’re likely to overlook important store experiences that could affect your customers. When it comes to your buyers, don’t stay in the dark – now you can experience your store through the eyes of your customers!
- Watch your customers in action – numbers alone cannot reveal how customers really interact with your store – we can with our first e-commerce dedicated session recorder!.
- Eliminate guesswork – Monitor each customer’s journey from the minute they enter your store until the sale is complete. Find and remove blockers quickly.
- Simple and efficient – One click to record. No coding needed. Experience your store through the eyes of your customers, identify problems and save sales with our recording feature.
Based on customer reviews, Popcorn Replay Customer Visits are a great way to amuse yourself and your friends. The popcorn is fresh and the employees are friendly, which makes it a fun place to visit.
7. Dynamic Product Options
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (268 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Dynamic Product Options is the ultimate all-in-one solution for managing customizable product options. You can create configurable and bundle products of any complexity, add math formulas and build your own price calculators, support dependent custom options, templates, color and image swatches, quantity and tier prices for options, onetime fees, tooltips, absolute pricing, options for customer groups, mathematical formula pricing and much more.
- Advanced Product Options – Create custom products with dependencies and color swatches. Apply your own design, making your products unique.
- Price Calculator – Create product prices with a custom math formula and product options as the input. Create tier prices and complex discount rules.
- Unbeatable set of features – The interface is intuitive, with plenty of tools to manage your custom options. This allows you to get features that other apps lack.
Based on customer reviews, Dynamic Product Options appears to be a reliable and reputable company. While some customers did not have positive experiences, the majority of reviews are positive, which suggests that Dynamic Product Options is likely to meet or exceed customer expectations.
8. Request a Quote & Hide Price
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (71 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Request a Quote & Hide Price app allows customers to request a quote (call for price/make an offer) for one, some products, or the whole shopping cart. Customers will add their preferred items to the quote with their desired prices. After viewing the quote requests, store owners can approve, cancel, discuss with customers and modify the quotes.
- Request a quote & Hide Price – Easily hide the price and add an Add to Cart button/form. Show the request a quote button/form by product, collection, country or language condition.
- Convert quote to draft order – Convert quotes to draft orders automatically or with just 1 click. This makes adding taxes, shipping, and discounts easy.
- Approve quotes automatically – Request a Quote & Hide Price app allows the store administrator to specify the discount (in percent) at which the quote is automatically approved.
Based on customer reviews, Request a Quote & Hide Price seems to be a reliable resource when it comes to finding the best online prices for products and services.
9. Product Options Variant Option
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (184 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Product Options is the tool that allows you to customize products in an unlimited way.
- Get Personal – Bulk Variants – Enable shoppers to personalize your products with engraving, monogramming, custom printing, and more POD products.
- Easy to Use – The form builder is easy to use and allows you to automatically select images to field names in the Image Customizer. Additionally, the forms can be quickly scaled using the drag and drop interface.
- Price Add-ons & Boost Sales – Increase your store’s average order size with our product form builder and price add-ons. You can now!
Based on customer reviews, Product Options Variant Option is a good supplement for those looking to improve their athletic performance.
10. TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (478 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Our data-based analytics platform helps you run better ad campaigns, achieve higher ROI, and leverage data to take your marketing program to the next level.
- Meta, TikTok & Snapchat Pixel – You can track TikTok, Facebook, and Snap pixel events for your master, niche, and collection pixels. You can also purchase or non-purchase server-side API events to track sales.
- TikTok, Facebook Snap Reports – Detailed analytics by pixels, tags, collections, products, devices and even UTM-tags. Get powerful KPIs and hidden Facebook attribution reports here!
- Catalog and Audience Manager! – Grow sales by creating high-performing remarketing campaigns. Create and manage active audiences and catalog feeds for hyper-performing ads.
There you have it! The best Shopify product view apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product View apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.