Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product Validation apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Product Tabs Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Product validation Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product Validation apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Google Feed & Shopping Ads
- Rating – 3.2 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
LimeSpot Shopping Ads for Google is an essential tool for driving buyers to your site. There are many components that go into a Smart Shopping campaign: passing validation, having the right data in your listings, increasing visibility and maximizing campaign performance. As Shopping experts at LimeSpot, we can make this process easy for you.
- Improve Discoverability – Our AI automatically extracts product attributes (Type, Size, Color, Style, Material, Age, Gender) to help your products rank higher on Google.
- Setup and Forget – After you set up your Google Shopping product, updates, shipping rates, and out-of-stock are automatically managed and synchronized with Google.
- Maximize ROAS – Creating high-performing campaigns is easy with automation, AI-powered products, and audience enrichment. You can also use real-time audience segments to make sure your campaigns are reaching the right people at the right time.
2. Address Validator by RoboTurk
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (167 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Get started with success in seconds by increasing successful delivery rates and customer satisfaction!.
- Prevent Invalid Addresses – Customers are prompted with suggestions and notifications when issues are detected. This helps customers correct mistakes and keep their website running smoothly.
- Address Validation Prompts – You can customize the prompts and emails to match your brand and identity, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Undeliverable Address Rules – If a customer’s address is undeliverable, you can prompt them to input a new address when Address Validator detects an invalid address.
Based on customer reviews, Address Validator by RoboTurk seems to be a reliable tool that can help businesses confirm addresses. Its user-friendly interface and extensive features make it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes.
3. Zip Code Validator
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (52 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The Zip Code Validation tool is designed to help you ensure that a product is available in a particular area. Customers can enter their zip code and find out if the product is available there or not. If a customer finds that a product isn’t available in their locality, this could lead to a loss of customers from your store.
- Better shopping experience – Let you customer choose their desired shipping option when shopping.
- Fully customizable – Design the widget to fit your exact preferences with many customization options.
- Increase sales – Zipcode validator is an effective tool that can help increase sales and conversion rates.
Based on customer reviews, Zip Code Validator is a reliable and helpful tool when it comes to validating zip codes. While some people report issues with the tool, most users report that it is a valuable resource for ensuring accurate zip code entries.
4. Zipcode check & validate
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (78 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
This app can help you validate your customers’ zip code, postal code, or area code. It’s perfect if you only service a limited area.
- Easy to configure – Let your customers know where you ship and put them on a waiting list so that you can focus on serving customers that are serviceable.
- Various customization options – The App includes a variety of options to customize the look and feel of the app to match your store’s look and feel. Appearance is important, after all…
- Show as pop-up or widget – The App also allows you to show validator messages on different pages, giving you the flexibility to validate customers where you feel comfortable.
Based on customer reviews, Zipcode check & validate seems to be a reliable and accurate tool for verifying addresses.
5. Zipprover ‑ ZIPCode Validator
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (45 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Zipprover is a zip code validator/checker/postcode checker tool which allows you to confirm whether a customer’s location is deliverable or serviceable. If the location isn’t deliverable, they can be on the waiting list so that you can inform them when you open your service at that location.
- ZIP Code Checker – easily let your customers know whether you ship to their area by asking them for their ZIP Code and restricting the add to cart options to those who meet the criteria.
- Waitlist customer with email – You invested a lot of money in attracting visitors. Don’t let it go to waste. Capture email even if you don’t provide service in that area. It can come in handy when you open your new business.
- Don’t miss potential customer – See which products and locations are popular with your customers. With simple bar charts, you can quickly see where your potential customers are located.
Based on customer reviews, Zipprover ‑ ZIPCode Validator appears to be a reliable and accurate tool for verifying zip codes.
6. Advanced Zipcode Validator
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (9 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Bring your store transparency to the next level by using AppJetty Zip Code Validator. Allow your customers to see products available at their locations and block certain zip codes from placing orders.
- ZipCode Based Shipping Rates – Configure different shipping rates for different locations, and show your customer the correct cost of the delivery via shipping methods.
- Whitelist/Blacklist Zip Codes – Block specific zip codes from receiving deliveries, based on the product’s delivery area.
- Customize Zip Code Widget – You can customize the color and text of the validation label and button to match the store theme for better engagement.
7. Judge.me Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (10688 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Judge.me helps you collect and display ratings and reviews about your products and Shopify store. Social proof from reviews and other user-generated content, like photos and videos, increases your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement. Our photo and video reviews are free!
- Get more reviews on autopilot – Buyers can review products directly from their email, collect photo and video reviews, and manage those reviews and emails in control. Plus, you’ll receive reminders and coupons as part of your purchase.
- Show star ratings and reviews – See how stars are rated in Google Search (rich snippets), Google Shopping, and Facebook. On-Site: All Reviews Page, Carousel, Badges to show social proof.
- Boost sales with social proof – Installation is easy with 24/7 support. You can also import existing reviews. Widgets use your shop design, so they look great and are easy to use. Plus, you can request more UGC by contacting us 24/7.
8. Email Marker Validation
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Email Marker is a trusted solution for your digital marketing needs. It helps you verify and clean your email addresses in real time.
- Use Email Marker – This is a bridge between email marker service and your store. You can validate customer data using one of the most popular services.
- Reach your needs – Say goodbye to invalid addresses, hard bounces, complaints, spam traps and disposables – with our powerful address verification system, you’ll never have to worry about them again.
- Manage validation results – Use the validation results wherever you need them, just from a customer tag.
9. Bundler ‑ Product Bundles
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (570 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Bundler – Product Bundles is a Shopify bundle app that will help you boost your sales and average order value by applying discounts on products bought in bundles. Bundler is a market disruptor, as it offers bundling functionality to Shopify users at a great price!
- Increase average order value – Offer customers a discount or free shipping when they buy a bundle or popular products together! This can increase average order value.
- Choose bundle discount type – Configure discounts for fixed amounts, fixed prices, free shipping, or a percentage.
- Compatible with subscriptions! – Bundler can apply bundle discounts even to auto-charging subscription products! You can apply discounts on your initial order or all orders!
10. Extend Product Protection
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Happy customers generate instant revenue.
- Generate New Revenue – You earn revenue from each extended warranty sold, which goes straight to your bottom line and costs nothing to implement.
- Create Happier Customers – Extend’s fast and easy claims resolution turns a negative moment into a positive, boosting customer loyalty and increasing follow-up sales.
- Increase Purchase Conversion – Protection plans give buyers peace of mind, and replacement orders can drive additional sales in your store.
There you have it! The best Shopify product validation apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product Validation apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews