Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product Sorting apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Product Slider Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Product sorting Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product Sorting apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Smart search bar & filters
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (165 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Stay on top of your test results with our easy-to-use reporting tools. You can get detailed information on each test, as well as a summary of the results.
- Shopify Search Bar on Steroids – Add a customizable, mobile-friendly search bar and filter to your store. Results will appear in a blink, suggesting products and automatically correcting typos.
- Instant Search & Filter – An AI-powered Shopify search app with instant suggestions, synonym- and spelling recognition, and product search filter.
- Make $$$ With the Free Plan – Our free plan allows you to experiment and see how your conversions can be increased. If you need more customization, just let us know and we will help you out.
Based on customer reviews, Smart search bar & filters for Firefox is definitely a useful extension for Firefox. It is easy to use and provides useful features for browsing the web. Overall, this is a good extension that should be installed by all Firefox users.
2. Collection Manager
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (32 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.65/month. 7-day free trial.
*Full product duplication is also available but not enabled by default. Please let us know if you require this feature so we can provide guidance.
- Intuitive Drag & Drop Sorting – You can easily merchandise your products using multi-select drag and drop sorting, product status icons, tags, small/medium/large display options, and more.
- Export and Import Sort Orders – Export your sort orders so you can work offline, then import them when you’re ready.
- Duplicate Collections – Duplicate your Custom or Smart collections, while still keeping the order in which they were created.
Based on customer reviews, Collection Manager is a software that is effective for organizing and managing customer data.
3. Collection Page Merchandising
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (26 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The app helps increase revenue by re-arranging products on the collection pages. It uses advanced data analytics to assign product rankings by taking decisions algorithmically using past data, eliminating the manual task of sorting collection pages, and is an easy-to-use automation tool that helps store owners streamline their work.
- Increase your revenue – By using performance metrics like past orders, revenue and inventory status, you can improve conversion rates and margins per order.
- Improve user engagement – Pin featured products to the top to engage consumers who are unsure of what they want and improve conversions. Sequenced trending products to engage consumers who are sure of what they want, and improve conversions by providing more choice.
- Eliminate manual work & errors – Use data to automatically sort collection pages using custom rules to show certain items on top and push sold out items to the bottom.
Based on customer reviews, Collection Page Merchandising is a reliable and affordable business.
4. Handshake: Buy Wholesale
- Rating – 2.7 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Your new wholesale marketplace built by Shopify.
- Independent brands, handpicked – shop more than 150,000 quality US brands at one place.
- Built by Shopify – You can join or shop wholesale Handshake without paying anything.
- New brands added weekly – The best wholesale items from top vendors to help your retail business grow.
5. Product Options and Customizer
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (90 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 10-day free trial.
The test results are in, and we can tell you which pricing strategy is working better.
- Unlimited Product Options – You can arrange your products in an unlimited number of options, including checkbox, radio button, textbox, and image upload.
- Boost Your Sales – Increase your sales by decorating your products to attract more customers.
- Faster and Easier – This is an easy way to create extra fields. You can easily enter values and prices with ease.
Based on customer reviews, Product Options and Customizer , it can be concluded that the product is of good quality. However, some customers have complained about the size of the ring and have recommended that people order a size smaller.
6. Power Tools Suite
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (182 reviews)
- Pricing – $15.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Whether you’re a business owner, marketer, or store builder – you know your success depends on your ability to maximize the potential of your business. After all, the brands with the best tech, marketing, and shopping experiences win.
- Get An Unfair Advantage – Add performance tweaks to your store and see increased sales.
- Enhance Your Collections – Use powerful tools to enhance your collections, such as Collections Filters, Smarter Collections, Auto Collections, and more.
- Easy To Install – Save time by automating store tasks and sorting products globally.
Based on customer reviews, Power Tools Suite is a reliable, affordable and comprehensive tool suite that is perfect for skilled hobbyists and professionals. The software is easy to use and offers a wealth of features, making it an ideal choice for heavy-duty tasks.
7. Printrooster Order Printing
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (9 reviews)
- Pricing – $29/month. 14-day free trial.
You can create print buttons with your own rules that will print the orders you specify. You can include or exclude orders to be printed, and you can create customized order and picking list templates. Some examples of how you could use rules to sort orders are: printing specific sizes or colors of items, printing only specific items from a category, or ordering based on a certain attribute (such as lowest price).
- Enterprise level printing! – Create custom rules to print and sort orders, as well as automatically create order templates for different customer segments. This is easy and flexible – you can do whatever you want!
- Group orders before printing! – Group orders can be printed by shipping, products, tags, fulfilment or payment status.
- Save time, money & nerves! – Keep track of what is printed and what needs to be printed. Print customizable picking lists for product selection.
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Download your picklist while preparing your orders directly from your Shopify admin orders page.
- Easy to use – 1. View your Shopify orders from your orders summary2. Click Get Pickle3. Print!
- Find your items quickly – Upload your location data so you can see it on your pick list, and sort your pick list by location for easy selection.
- Kits & Bundles – You can assign individual items to Kit and Bundle products.
9. Sorted Returns Center
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (415 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
About Sorted Returns Center (formerly Clicksit):We offer a unique and convenient way to track your website’s click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate. We also provide valuable statistical information about how users interact with your pages, which can help you improve your website’s design and functionality.
- Return Labels – In addition to automatically sending your customers USPS, Collect+ or InPost labels, you can benefit from lower shipping rates by having these labels automatically sent to them.
- Branded Returns Portal – Let your customers submit returns in seconds from a self-service portal, all under your own branding.
- Refunds & Exchanges – Reduce the time it takes to process refunds and automatically create new orders for exchanges.
10. Collection Sort
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Getting your collections right is important – visitors will spend limited time on your store. Collection Sort automates and schedules sorting your collections using data-driven insights for the most impact.
- Auto Sort Collections – Sort products in a variety of ways, such as customized sort type or highest revenue, most views, highest add to carts, etc.
- Multi Drag and Drop Products – Multi-select or drag anddrop products where you want in collections, and lock positions of featured products.
- Push Up and Down Products – Keeping a close eye on stock levels is essential to running an effective ecommerce business. That’s where our automatic product pushing comes in to play. Whenever there are products available again, we push them down to the bottom and raise new, featured, or restocked products to the top.
Based on customer reviews, Collection Sort would be a good choice for sorting small items.
There you have it! The best Shopify product sorting apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product Sorting apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews