Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product Reviews apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Product reviews Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product Reviews apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Judge.me Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (10688 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Judge.me helps you collect and display star ratings and reviews about your products and Shopify store. Social proof from reviews and other user-generated content like photos and videos increases your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement. Our photo and video reviews are free!
- Get more reviews on autopilot – You can see, review, and take photos/videos of your products right inside your email. You also have control over when and how reviews are sent to buyers. Plus, you’ll receive reminders and coupons as part of our service.
- Show star ratings and reviews – View Google Search (rich snippets), Google Shopping, and Facebook reviews in detail. On-Site: All Reviews Page, Carousel, Badges to show social proof.
- Boost sales with social proof – Installation is easy with our 24/7 support. You can also import reviews from existing customers. Widgets use your shop design, so you can customize them to match your brand. And our unlimited review requests will get you more UGC.
2. Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9760 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Ali Reviews was created by OneCommerce, a leading eCommerce solution with over 181,000 global merchants. With Ali Reviews, you can collect reviews easily and display them visually with our beautiful design.
- Boost Sales with Nice Widgets – Use beautiful widgets and Carousel to showcase reviews from specific audiences, turning them into customers.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Collect reviews in a variety of ways: by manually emailing or SMSing review requests, through on-site contact, using discounts and coupons, or with reminder notifications.
- Increase Traffic with Reviews – Share reviews to social media platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) in a click and drive conversion-ready traffic to your store.
3. Loox Product Reviews & Photos
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9426 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Read why Shopify & Shopify Plus merchants use Loox to build trust on auto pilot, encourage referrals, increase customer retention and boost sales.
- Collect Photo & Video Reviews – Send automatic review request emails, ask customers for reviews at specific times, and offer discounts for adding photos or videos.
- Beautiful looking widgets – You’ll enjoy a first-class user interface with attractive customer review widgets – Grid, List, Carousel, Popup, Sidebar and cart page!
- Generate traffic and referrals – Share Loox reviews on social media; SEO; Google Shopping and Facebook Pixel Integration. Offer referral discounts to boost word-of-mouth and retention.
4. VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (748 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Vstar helps you turn social proof (from reviews and other user-generated content, like photos and videos) into the most effective marketing material, resulting in a higher conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement!.
- Translate reviews – Multi-regional content translation: avis, Avaliaes, Bewertungen, Recensioni. Help your local users convert to purchases.
- Import from AliExpress – Import comments from AliExpress into your store with ease. You can import up to 50 comments at a time.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Auto collect and display numerous reviews: email invitations, issue discount coupons, reminders, Aliexpress star ratings.
Based on customer reviews, VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews is a credible and reliable source of information when it comes to product reviews. Overall, reviewers seem to be happy with the product and feel that it provides good value for the price.
5. Fera Product Reviews App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (4513 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Fera is an easy-to-use reviews app for Shopify that comes with customizable review widgets that look beautiful from the start.
- Quick & Easy Setup – In less than five minutes, you can create beautiful product review widgets.
- Photo & Video Reviews – Manage, show and grow customer reviews, photos and videos for your store with ease.
- Show Ratings in Google Search – Product reviews with Fera are SEO-friendly, so they will appear in Google Search and Google Shopping.
Based on customer reviews, Fera Product Reviews App is a poor app with many bugs and frustrating customer service. The app is not well designed and its functionality is limited. Additionally, the customer service is often unresponsive and does not resolve issues quickly.
6. Automizely Product Reviews App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (2748 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
Gather and collect reviews from your customers right on your website to build the credibility of your brand with the Write a review button.
- Import Reviews in Bulk – Import reviews with photos easily onto your store. Import 100-500 reviews via an import button or a CSV file without any fuss.
- Collect Verified Reviews – You can easily set up triggers for sending post-purchase review request emails, and collect photo reviews on autopilot. This way, you’ll be able to display tons of reviews in order to boost trust.
- Display Photo & Video Reviews – Display product photos and video reviews with ratings stars. Store all reviews in one place to improve brand credibility.
7. Rivo Product Reviews App
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (223 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Install Rivo Product Reviews to get user-generated content for your store.
- Increase Social Proof – Allow customers to leave photos and feedback on their purchases to add social proof to your store.
- Boost Sales by using discounts – Offer customizable discounts in exchange for customers leaving reviews on their orders. This can be done through a review program, or by automatically giving discounted prices to customers who leave reviews.
- Customizable Product Reviews – Fully customizable and compatible with Online Store 2.0. Configure your brand style and discounts to match your needs.
Based on customer reviews, Rivo Product Reviews App is a good app that offers quality content and helpful tips. The app is easy to use and provides helpful information on a variety of health topics. Overall, the app is good and can be useful for customers looking for quality health information.
8. Stamped Product Reviews & UGC
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (5851 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Stamped is a powerful customer marketing platform that helps you capture and showcase high-impact reviews, ratings, customer photos/videos and Q&A.
- Boost Sales w/ Product Reviews – Collect or Import Product Reviews & Ratings, Site Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews, Q&A, Google Reviews, Checkout Reviews, Shoppable Instagram.
- Improve Google Shopping & SEO – Push product and site reviews to Google Shopping, Google Search Rich Snippets for SEO, Facebook, Walmart and Instagram. Showcase social proof.
- Display Product Review Widgets – Increase your website’s visibility, conversion rates and social media impressions with high-quality reviews, user generated content (UGC) and net promoter scores (NPS) using stamped display widgets, banner templates and email layouts.
9. Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (5321 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. External charges may apply.
At Yotpo, we help thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden collect customer reviews, ratings, photos, and videos. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, with over 500 employees and 100 support agents.
- Collect More Reviews & Photos – Collect product reviews, ratings, site reviews, and photos using our automatic review emails, SMS (SMSBump) or on-site Reviews Widget.
- Boost Sales with Social Proof – Showcase reviews, photos, and Q&A on your homepage, product pages, during checkout, Instagram, Facebook, and Google to boost conversion rate.
- Install Automatically – You can set up your account with a single click, and import your existing customer reviews with ease. Our 24/7 live chat support is available to help you.
10. Rivyo Product Reviews & QA
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1826 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Many consumers buy products after reading online reviews. The Rivyo app has amazing features that can boost store sales and make an online shop worthy.
- Shows Photo Reviews – Use a powerful Photo reviews feature with star ratings on it to generate more reviews.
- Import from Amazon/AliExpress – Import your valuable reviews from Amazon or AliExpress. Get unlimited product reviews, as well as photo reviews.
- Send Review Request Automatic – Contact potential customers to collect reviews by sending an automatic customized review request email. This will help build trust and encourage reviewers to participate.
Based on customer reviews, Rivyo Product Reviews & QA Labs can be considered a reliable source for quality software reviews. Rivyo Product Reviews & QA Labs provide thorough and unbiased reviews of software products, allowing users to make informed decisions about which software to buy.
There you have it! The best Shopify product reviews apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product Reviews apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews