Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product Review apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Free Dropshipping Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Product review Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product Review apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Judge.me Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (10705 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Judge.me helps you collect and display star ratings and reviews about your products and Shopify store. Social proof from reviews and other user-generated content like photos and videos increases your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement. Our photo and video reviews are free!
- Get more reviews on autopilot – Buyers can see and review products directly within their email. They can also take photos and videos of the products, and control which reviews they receive. Plus, you’ll be notified of product discounts and special offers, courtesy of our marketing automation tool.
- Show star ratings and reviews – Review stars in Google search (rich snippets), Google shopping, and Facebook. On-Site: All reviews page, carousel, badges to show social proof.
- Boost sales with social proof – Installation is easy with 24/7 support. You can import existing reviews. Widgets use your shop design. You can request unlimited review submissions to get more user-generated content.
2. Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9772 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Ali Reviews was created by OneCommerce, a leading eCommerce Solution with over 181,000 global merchants. With Ali Reviews, you can easily collect reviews and display them visually.
- Boost Sales with Nice Widgets – With customizable widgets and Carousel, you can showcase beautiful reviews from the right audience to the right people.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Collect reviews by various methods: manual & automatic email/SMS review request, on-site, discount, coupons, reminders, QR code, AliReviews.
- Increase Traffic with Reviews – Share your reviews on social media (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) with a click and drive traffic to your store that is primed to be converted.
3. Loox Product Reviews & Photos
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9437 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Shopify merchants trust Loox because it helps them build trust with their customers, encourages referrals, increases customer retention, and boosts sales.
- Collect Photo & Video Reviews – You can send automatic review request emails, ask customers for reviews with delivery-based timing, and offer discounts for adding a photo or video.
- Beautiful looking widgets – Enjoy a first-class user interface with attractive customer review widgets – Grid, List, Carousel, Popup, Sidebar and cart page!.
- Generate traffic and referrals – You can share Loox reviews on social networks, SEO, Google Shopping, and Facebook Pixel integration. You can also offer referral discounts to boost word-of-mouth and retention.
4. VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (755 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Vstar helps turn Social proof (from reviews and other user-generated content like photos and videos) into effective marketing material, boosting your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement!
- Translate reviews – Multi-regional content translation: Avis, Avaliaes, Bewertungen, Recensioni,. Help your local users convert to sales with translations for avis, evaluations, reviews and more.
- Import from AliExpress – Import comments from AliExpress into your store easily. You can import 50 comments at a time.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Collect reviews automatically and display them on various channels, such as email invitations, discount coupons, and reminders. Additionally, rate products on Aliexpress using stars.
Based on customer reviews, VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews seems to be a credible site that provides unbiased product reviews.
5. Fera Product Reviews App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (4514 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Fera is an easy-to-use reviews app for Shopify that comes with customizable review widgets that look beautiful from the start.
- Quick & Easy Setup – Setup beautiful-looking product review widgets in minutes.
- Photo & Video Reviews – Manage, show and grow customer reviews – including photo, video and written reviews – for your store with ease.
- Show Ratings in Google Search – Fera reviews are SEO-friendly and will show up in Google Search and Google Shopping.
Based on customer reviews, Fera Product Reviews App is unfortunately not very good. Its buggy and does not work well. Its also expensive, with no real benefits over other similar apps.
6. Automizely Product Reviews App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (2749 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
Gather and collect customer reviews on your website with the Write a review button. This will help build the credibility of your brand.
- Import Reviews in Bulk – Import reviews with photos easily onto your store. Import 100-500 reviews via an import button or a CSV without hassle.
- Collect Verified Reviews – Set up triggers to send post-purchase review request emails, and collect photo reviews automatically. Display tons of reviews to boost trust, and make it easy to decide which product to buy.
- Display Photo & Video Reviews – Display photo and video reviews with star ratings on product pages. Keep all reviews in one place to strengthen brand credibility.
7. LAI Ali Reviews Product Review
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1002 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
To get started, simply enter your target traffic source and desired conversion rate. We’ll automatically generate the appropriate split for you.
- Collect reviews quickly – Import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, or any other source with our comprehensive guide and live support.
- Lively photo and video reviews – See how increasing the number of customer reviews can improve your conversion rate. With stunning themes, we’ll display these reviews along the customer journey on your site.
- Boost customers engagement – Collect product reviews by giving customers discounts that are customized to their interests. This will increase customer engagement, and build social proof.
Based on customer reviews, LAI Ali Reviews Product Review App is a bad and unreliable app. Do not waste your time using it.
8. Rivo Product Reviews App
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (224 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Install Rivo Product Reviews and start building user-generated content for your store.
- Increase Social Proof – Allow customers to leave photos and feedback on their purchases with our social proof feature. This will help increase sales and confidence in your store.
- Boost Sales by using discounts – Offering customizable discounts in exchange for customers leaving reviews on their orders can help you boost your online reputation.
- Customizable Product Reviews – Fully customizable and compatible with Online Store 2.0. Configure your brand style and discounts to match your needs.
Based on customer reviews, Rivo Product Reviews App is a reliable and trustworthy app that provides quality customer reviews. Users seem to be happy with the app’s content and functionality. Therefore, we can definitely say that Rivo Product Reviews App is a worthy app to use.
9. Stamped Product Reviews & UGC
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (5851 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Stamped is a powerful customer marketing platform that helps you capture and showcase high-impact reviews, ratings, photos, and videos.
- Boost Sales w/ Product Reviews – Collect or Import Product Reviews & Ratings, Site Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews, Q&A, Google Reviews, Checkout Reviews, Shoppable Instagram.
- Improve Google Shopping & SEO – Push product & site reviews to Google Shopping, Google Search Rich Snippets for SEO, Facebook, Walmart & Instagram. Showcase social proof.
- Display Product Review Widgets – Increase your website’s traffic, conversions and ad impressions with high-quality reviews, usergenerated content (UGC) and net promoter score (NPS) using stamped display widgets, banner templates and email layouts.
10. Rivyo Product Reviews & QA
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1827 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Most consumers buy products after reading online reviews. The Rivyo app was designed with amazing features to help boost store sales and make an online shop worthy.
- Shows Photo Reviews – Generate more reviews with our powerful Photo reviews feature that has star ratings on it.
- Import from Amazon/AliExpress – Import your valuable reviews from Amazon or AliExpress. Get unlimited product reviews along with photo reviews.
- Send Review Request Automatic – Collect more reviews by sending automatic customized review request emails to build trust.
Based on customer reviews, Rivyo Product Reviews & QA is a reliable and trustworthy website. The reviews mention that the site is easy to use, provides quality reviews and helps customers make informed decisions. Overall, Rivyo Product Reviews & QA is a credible source for information on products.
There you have it! The best Shopify product review apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product Review apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.