Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product Feed apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Product Effects Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Product feed Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product Feed apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Flexify: Facebook Product Feed
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (255 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
With Flexify, you can now sell products through your own Facebook Shop. This is done through our new unified digital storefront across Facebook and Instagram.
- Improve product data quality – Product data from Shopify is not sufficient for Facebook enhanced catalogs. Flexify fixes data quality issues reliably, with minimal effort.
- Enhance your Facebook channel – Flexify can be used to enhance and augment your existing Facebook product catalog. It provides powerful features that will help you better interact with your customers.
- Open the hood when you need it – Create customized catalogs from scratch. Flexify exposes raw XML feeds. Our battle-tested sync engine delivers data reliably on scale since 2015.
Based on customer reviews, Flexify: Facebook Product Feed App is easy to use and has a good configuration panel. However, there are some customer service issues that need to be resolved. Overall, it is a good app that can help with managing your Facebook feed efficiently.
2. Simprosys Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (4099 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
We currently provide merchant APIs for feeding and campaign needs such as marketing and sales channels. This is done in real-time sync.
- Extend Advertising Reach – Produce high-quality product feeds for Google, Microsoft Bing, Facebook Meta, and Instagram.
- Instant Syncing of Products – Sync all the newly added products and updates from your online store in under 20 minutes, including price, GTIN, brand, MPN, etc…
- Smart Shopping & PMax Campaign – You can create and manage Microsoft Smart Shopping Campaigns, as well as Google Performance Max (PMax) Campaigns. You can set up tracking tags for your store, too.
Based on customer reviews, Simprosys Google Shopping Feed is a reliable, trustworthy tool that can help you save time and money by automatically importing your online shopping data into your Simprosys account.
3. Facebook, Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (398 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Socialshop was created by OneCommerce, a leading eCommerce Solution Platform trusted by 181,000 global merchants. With Socialshop, you can create, sync and optimize your product feeds on Google Shopping, Facebook Shop & TikTok Catalog. It’s simple and easy to use for all merchants!
- All Product Feeds In 1 Place – Sync, manage and optimize all your product feeds to Google Shopping, Facebook Shop & TikTok Catalog in one place. No more channel hopping!
- Fully Optimized Product Feeds – Customize your product data to increase your revenue from Google Shopping Ads, Facebook Dynamics Ads, and TikTok Ads.
- 1-click Facebook Shop Onboard – Enjoy our risk-free Facebook onboarding: Create, sync and optimize your Facebook Shop, Facebook Channel for higher conversion right in app.
4. Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (247 reviews)
- Pricing – From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
- Low Price, Full Optimization – We have competitive prices that will help you succeed in your market. Our shopping feed is fully optimized to increase sales.
- Show ads in multiple countries – Create and manage multiple product feeds in different languages on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram.
- Easy Product Feed Management – You don’t need any IT skills to manage your data feeds. DataFeedWatch makes it easy to keep track of your data and campaigns.
5. EM ‑ Shopping Product Feed
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Effortless Marketing provides a holistic marketing solution for Shopify store owners, from feed creation and submission to smart campaign creation and performance tracking.
- Instant Product Feed Creation – quickly get a feed URL and submit your feed quickly via scheduled fetches to promote your products on Google, Facebook & Microsoft..
- Google Shopping Optimization – Customize your feed to achieve increased ROI. Adjust product titles and descriptions, remove unprofitable items, apply automatic rules, and more.
- Smart Campaign Creation – Create smart campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads. Optimize your budget to increase sales and improve your ROI..
Based on customer reviews, EM ‑ Shopping Product Feed seems to be a reliable and trustworthy product. Additionally, the price is reasonable, making it a great value for money. Overall, EM ‑ Shopping Product Feed is an excellent option for online shoppers looking for quality products at affordable prices.
6. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (273 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
You can sync your shipping cost structure with Google Merchant Center settings and/or include it in your Feeds so you can advertise shipping/tax exactly as it is in your store, avoid Google disapproval and loss of customers or profit due to incorrect shipping.
- Google Shopping, Facebook feed – At DriveThruGroceries, we support all of Google’s Feeds (Google+, YouTube, Blogger), Facebook’s Catalog (Facebook Pages, Events), Bol.com (product listings), Bing Shopping (products), Pinterest (pinterest pins) and Klaviyo (offerings).
- Multi language/currency feeds – Create feeds that include multiple currencies and languages, as well as support for Shopify Markets, Global-e, and custom currency rates.
- Collection/rule based settings – Configure feeds by basing them on collection or product data. This can include setting feed data such as category, gender, or words within the title.
Based on customer reviews, Multiple Google Shopping Feeds might be a good choice for you if you want to save time shopping for groceries. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds lets you scan through several grocery stores’ prices at the same time, so you can make the best decision for your budget.
7. Nabu for Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (312 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Creating an approved Google Shopping Feed is a multi-step process, which includes verifying your business’s information, setting up Merchant Center promotions, and adding products to your shopping feed.
- Google Merchant Center in mins – Easy and quick set-up of Google Merchant Center, with no errors.
- Improve Feed with Keywords – With keyword suggestions from Google, you can increase your orders from Google Shopping. These are actual keywords your customers are searching on Google.
- Add Product Reviews to Ads – Increase revenue from Google Shopping Ads by showing product reviews from Judge.me, Loox, Yotpo, Stamped.io, Okendo, Growave & others.
8. FG ‑ Product Feed Generator
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (69 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Product Feed Generator by Feedgeni enables Shopify merchants to create, manage, and optimize product feeds for Google Ads, Facebook Shopping, Instagram, Bing Shopping, Pinterest, and many more shopping channels in many countries. We also support .csv , .xml , .txt , and .rss feed types.
- Sell on multiple platforms – List your products on multiple shopping engines and increase your sales. Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram , Pinterest, Bing and more.
- Automatically update your feed – Every new product or change to a product in your product feed is automatically updated in all the channels you have submitted it to.
- Fast, Bulk & Easy Edit – With our bulk editor feature, you can easily edit the attributes of multiple products with ease.
Based on customer reviews, FG ‑ Product Feed Generator is a reliable and user-friendly product. It is easy to use and can generate Feeds quickly and efficiently. Overall, the product is well worth the price.
9. Suite For Google Shopping Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1191 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Easily showcase your Shopify or Shopify Plus products on multiple surfaces, including Google Search, Google Shopping, Assistant, and more.
- Manage Free Listings – Starting today, you can display products on Google for free. This will help rank your products and increase their visibility on Google Shopping. This will generate more traffic and boost sales.
- Manage PMax Campaigns – Increase your website’s conversions with Google PMax campaigns. Get a full-fledged report of your ad campaigns.
- Buy On Google – List and sell products directly from Google with no commission, instant checkout functionality, and a Universal shopping cart.
Based on customer reviews, Suite For Google Shopping Feed appears to be a scam that does not work as described. The customer service is unreliable and unhelpful, and it appears that the app does not do anything extra than what Google merchants can already do.
10. Awesome Facebook Product Feed
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (51 reviews)
- Pricing – From $14/month. 7-day free trial.
Our Awesome Facebook Product Feed app will automatically update your product feed whenever you add or change products. You can set it and forget it!
- Remarketing just works – Dynamic ads can improve conversion rates by retargeting on Facebook, Instagram, Google and Pinterest.
- Retarget your customers… – You can use products from your Facebook feed to improve conversions. This will help you target those users who are really interested in what you have to offer.
- Fully automated – The Awesome Facebook Product Feed app keeps working in the background, so you don’t have to worry about adding or updating products.
Based on customer reviews, Awesome Facebook Product Feed seems to be a reliable and helpful tool that can help you manage your Facebook page more efficiently.
There you have it! The best Shopify product feed apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product Feed apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.