Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Product Compare apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Product Bundles Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Product compare Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Product Compare apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Equate ‑ Product Compare
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
If your store offers products that can cause customers to get confused when making a purchase, this app is for you.
- Compare Product to match & buy – Help customers compare products and make purchases of the best product from available similar items on the store. You can customize the user interface, colors, and text to meet your needs.
- Compare features & rates – The customer can easily compare the features and rates of the products before they buy. The Compare page includes metafield to show extra fields.
- Sharable compare list – Compare lists can be shared, so that customers can get help from others before making an order with Product comparison.
Based on customer reviews, Equate ‑ Product Compare offers a good product at a fair price. The customer service is also commendable.
2. Compareder ‑ Product Compare
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
This application allows customers to compare products. Customers can add their favorite products to the comparison list. This app has the advantage of providing useful information, helping you grow your business by getting more customers and more orders.
- Customers easily buy products – The customer can easily compare the product, view the complete specification, and purchase the product as desired.
- Easy to Setup and Customizable – There is no need to be a coder – our automatic setup will take care of everything. You can customize it to match your own design, and it’s also very easy to store and use.
- Customer rates after comparing – If the customer finds the product to be satisfactory, he will provide feedback and ratings, which will help promote your product.
3. Product Compare with Metafield
- Rating – 3.8 of 5 stars (7 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
This extension will allow customers to compare products. They can see the available products in a Comparison popup, and they can Add to Cart which product they feel is best among the choices. The Compare button will always be visible, so customers can use it whenever they want.
- Product compare at ease – Add products to the comparison list by a checkbox/button/icon on each product. Open the comparison list by a floating button.
- Detailed n clear product specs – The product list is detailed and easy to compare. Additionally, the Product Metafields are now supported.
- Add product to cart instantly – Include variants of the add to cart button beneath each product image in the comparison popup.
4. Squadkin ‑ Product Compare
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
The app will help users compare each product in the store based on features, price, or collection size.
- Unlimited Product Compare – Compare products with squadkin product compare app. Compare unlimited products!
- Recently Viewed & Cross Sell – Recently viewed and cross sell product dynamic slider to boost selling ratio.
- Fully Customizable – Customizable by merchant, with options for custom css and design.
5. Quick Product Compare
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.95/month. 7-day free trial.
With the Product Differentiator app, your customers can compare multiple products in one go without too much hassle. They can add products to their carts and checkout automatically.
- Custom Fields – You can add your own comparison criteria and list key fields for products in comparison.
- Suggest Alternatre Products – The store owner can predefine items to be displayed in a table for easy decision making, like Amazon. This helps increase sales.
- Easy to Setup and Install – No programming skills required to set up your tests. Just install the app and it will do the work on its own.
6. Comparable ‑ Compare Products
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – $9/month. 21-day free trial.
The Comparable Products app helps customers compare products and choose the best one. This is done by helping to figure out the difference between them.
- Product comparison table – Enable customers to compare products and understand their pros and cons. Group compare options and highlight the best values.
- Compare by custom options – Migrate tags and metafields, and use them as comparison options. This makes it easy for customers to understand the key differences between products.
- Comparison on product page – Add a product comparison table to your product page or any other page. The app provides widgets with comparison charts for selected products, OS 2.0.
7. Compare At Price Bulk Updater
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
“The Compare At Price app will automatically update the ‘Compare At’ price field on your Shopify store, so you can see how your products are selling compared to other products in your store.
- Save Time – Update or populate the Compare At / Sale Price field for every product in your store with one easy click.
- Easy To Use – To add the price you want to compare, enter it in the Compare At field. To copy over the original price, use 1x, for 20% higher use 1.2x..
- Get More Sales – Showing Compare At / Sale Prices on your store allows customers to see the reduced prices you are offering.
8. Better Price
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 4-day free trial.
With Better Price, customers always know they’re getting the best price for the product in comparison to competitors.
- Discount if client needs it – Only send coupons to real leads if they request a discount. The app will help you generate discount codes easily.
- Gather customers contacts – You can grow your business by calling or emailing your customers faster than your competitors, which will result in you selling more at a lower price.
- Best price guarantee – Make sure your customers buy from your Store, not from your competitors, with exclusive prices.
9. Price Change Based On Quantity
- Rating – 1.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
With this app, you can show your customers the price of products depending on how many are purchased. The price for the product will be automatically recalculated based on the selected quantity. For example, if someone purchases a product for 10 dollars and enters 2 in the quantity field, they’ll see the price as 20 dollars in their product detail page. The app is compatible with different product variants’ prices and the prices are automatically recalculated based on the selected quantity even if someone purchases a different product variant. The app also calculates “compare at” prices too!
- Automatic price update – After a customer changes the product quantity, the base price and “compare at” price will no longer look the same. The price is automatically recalculated.
- Be clear to your customers – Show your customer the correct price before he adds the selected product to cart. If product quantity changes, make sure prices are still accurate.
- Work without any coding skills – There is no need to look for a custom solution on the internet. This app provides a solution right after installation.
10. Cross Sell Last‑Step Offers
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (7 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month
Revy Last-Step Cross Sell was created to promote relevant products to the customer while they are still within your shopping cart.
- Increase average order revenue – Make your customers spend a bit more on your store by offering relevant products before checkout. Cross-sell your last opportunity!
- Hit just the target audience! – Cross-sell offers are based on customer cart rules. Hit only relevant customers who have real interest in your offer. Find cross-sell opportunities!
- Cross sell sales & non-popular – Make sure your last sales are visible to the public by linking a sale product to a popular one. Cross sell offers will help increase visibility.
There you have it! The best Shopify product compare apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Product Compare apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews