Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Price Alert apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Pre Order Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Price alert Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Price Alert apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Bulk Price Editor/Price Change
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (69 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
This is the perfect app for adjusting prices.
- Change prices in bulk – Easily change the prices of any number of products at once. Use advanced filters to target exactly which products you want to price change.
- Schedule changes for later – You can optionally set a future date for when price changes will be performed. This way, there is no more last-minute scrambling for your big sale!
- Revert changes any time – If you change prices back to what they were before, products can be easily restored to their original prices.
Based on customer reviews, Bulk Price Editor/Price Change is a reliable price comparison tool that is able to identify price changes on various products. Furthermore, it is efficient in identifying which products are being overpriced and which ones are being underpriced.
2. Request a Quote Hide Price B2B
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (25 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The feature to hide the price and add to cart button is effective for your B2B clients who have different requirements or large demand. They will reach out to you via quote button, giving you a chance to offer your customers the best price.
- Flexible Quote Buttons – You can customize which buttons are shown or not. This will help you to optimize your sales strategy.
- Efficient Contact Form – A contact form that can be submitted quickly, reducing the cost of receiving customer’s email.
- Real-time Email Notifications – Be notified immediately when your customers send you quotations. Never lose an opportunity to win them over!
Based on customer reviews, Request a Quote Hide Price B2B is a reliable and affordable email marketing platform.
3. Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (102 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Want to increase sales for your store? Our tool can help! It allows you to track the performance of different prices and see which is resulting in the most sales.
- Quantity breaks & discount – Add tiered pricing and discounts based on quantity on your product pages. Discounts will be displayed on the product pages and the cart pages.
- Limit quantity – Prior to adding products to your cart, set the minimum and maximum quantity you’d like to purchase.
- Custom pricing – Apply discounts to your customers based on tags and create the draft order.
Based on customer reviews, Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices Online is a reliable online retailer that offers competitive prices on bulk quantities of products.
4. The Watchlyst ‑ Price Alerts
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (39 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Most store visitors leave without making a purchase. Many are interested in buying a product, but are not ready yet or find the prices too high. The Watchlyst is an effective solution to bring back lost customers and increase revenue.
- Bring Back Lost Customers – Most visitors don’t make a purchase on their first visit. Capture future purchase intent and trigger shoppers to return to your site and buy.
- Lead Capture on Steroids – Getting traffic isn’t enough anymore. Today’s apps get you more bang for your advertising buck by making email collection ridiculously easy.
- Product Demand Insights – Our dashboard shows demand and willingness-to-pay points for each product. By knowing this information, you can plan your marketing strategy accordingly.
Based on customer reviews, The Watchlyst ‑ Price Alerts & Product Alerts for Smartwatches is a reliable app that provides timely notifications of product prices and availability. Overall, this app is a useful tool for anyone looking to save money on their favorite products.
5. Alert Me! Price Alerts
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 21-day free trial.
- Automatic Notifications – Automatically send price drop notifications to customers who have been buying products you want them to buy. This will bring them back faster to your store.
- Analytics – View your shop’s dashboard with customer email addresses and the products that are being demanded the most. This can help you stay in control of your business.
- Smart Decisions Running Sales – Use analytics to make smart decisions when running sales by understanding which products are in high demand for price drops.
6. DRIP: Returns For Sale Widget
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Sell damaged, used, or open box products on Shopify – all in one place. Returns For Sale makes it easy to post, highlight, and sell products while letting the market find the best price.
- Problem – Products that are not new, returns, open box, damaged, used, samples, demos, rentals or scratch & dent. We make it easy for you to sell these products.
- Widget – A customized widget will appear on a product page or as an ‘One Line Text’ alerting you to a discounted product with issues. This will expand the widget.
- Any condition sells – Post a comment in less than 1 minute. Connect to the inventory. Rate it, describe the issue, and upload images. Creates a new product, deletes it when sold.
Based on customer reviews, DRIP: Returns For Sale Widget is a useful and helpful app that can save customers time and hassle when returning items.
7. Product Filter & Search App
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (177 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Sparq provides advanced tools to improve Shopify filters without you having to do anything extra.
- Advanced & Fast Product Filter – You can enhance your collection pages with filters using tags, meta-fields, and variants. Use a beautiful filter widget to improve user experience.
- Instant Search & Suggestion – Have a comfortable shopping experience with auto spell correction, synonyms, redirects and more to help shoppers make faster purchases.
- Advanced Analytics – Advanced analytics allows you to dig deep into shoppers’ search behavior and understand their search requirements. This will help improve your AOV ( Acquisition organic traffic) and choices for offers.
Based on customer reviews, Product Filter & Search App by Sparq falls short in terms of its usability and customer service. Although the app seems promising at first, it fails to live up to its potential due to flaws in its design and implementation. Furthermore, the customer service is not very helpful and takes quite a long time to respond to queries. As such, we would not recommend this app to store owners unless they are willing to deal with frustrating issues.
8. Product Price Intervals
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – $3/month. 14-day free trial.
By default, Shopify will only display the minimal price for products with different prices for variants. This app will allow you to display the products variants prices as a set interval between the minimal and maximal prices. This will be available on the homepage, on product collections pages, and when searching for products.
- Easy to Configure – You can configure the format of price intervals for the storefront and the app is ready to go.
- Better User Experience – Shows the customer that the products have a price range before accessing the product page.
- Increase Sales – Encourage customers to visit the product page by telling them the price interval of the variants.
9. Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (49 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
With Sticky Tools, you can use 20 widgets to show social proof, create a feeling of urgency, and improve your shoppers’ experience.
- Effortless & Quick Setup – You can install 20 different apps with just one click. No user account is required.
- Increase Customers & Sales – Send subscribers special deals and discounts, and convert visitors by displaying social proof and urgency with ease.
- User-friendly Layout – Our app’s layout is easy to use, letting you focus on your work while avoiding interference from other users. There are 20 widgets available right on the main screen.
Based on customer reviews, Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one is a great app for iPhone that offers a wide variety of tools and apps to help users stay organized.
10. Discount Saved Message
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (15 reviews)
- Pricing – $2/month. 5-day free trial.
It’s not enough to have discounts in your store – you also need to draw your customer’s attention to those discounts. One of the best ways to do that is to show the potential savings as a numeric value and as a percentage of the original price. This app will show these values on the product page with an easy installation.
- Attract with % off on BFCM – Showing your shoppers how much money they are saving with “You save %” messages can increase conversion rates.
- Works with variants selection – The percentage or quantity discount you receive on your message appears when you select a variant on the product page and even with color swatch.
- Easy to set-up – With the easy installation process, you can enhance “Discount saved” looks by setting font size, color and even have a manual position.
Based on customer reviews, Discount Saved Message is a reliable and trustworthy company. The customer service is excellent and they are always willing to help.
There you have it! The best Shopify price alert apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Price Alert apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews