Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Pos apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Popup Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Pos Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Pos apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. POS Time Clock & Scheduling
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (81 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Join thousands of Shopify merchants who are using EasyTeam to manage their payroll, schedules, commissions, and more.
- Built exclusively for Shopify – Point of Sale (Shopify POS) self-branded time clock, schedules and checklists to measure sales performance and calculate retail commissions.
- Easily track time for payroll – Payroll processing is simplified with our hourly/salaried employees, commission-based selling locations, and export and manage timesheets.
- We’re with you along the way – Our support has made thousands of users happy in minutes. We enjoy helping out with anything, even using our POS & Stocky tools!
Based on customer reviews, POS Time Clock & Scheduling software is a good choice for businesses. It has a variety of features that are useful for businesses and it is easy to use. Some customers did not like the software because it was difficult to set up, but overall, the majority of customers found the software to be helpful.
2. Sell Products by Weight in POS
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Our app allows stores of all kinds to sell products by weight and length in-person using Shopify POS – farmstands, grocery stores, butcher shops, spice shops, zero waste refill businesses, pet food stores, apothecaries, feed and farm supply stores, fabric outlets, nursery and garden centers, plus many more! Simply enter the total decimal quantity and select your item(s), and our app will automatically calculate the total price and insert that item(s) into your Shopify POS cart (with product unit price and total quantity).
- Sell Decimal Quantities – Put away that calculator! Quickly and easily sell products using Shopify’s POS system.
- Powerful Inventory Features – Automatic inventory adjustments and tracking. Unify online and in-store decimal inventory with a single source of truth.
- Flexible Sales Reporting – You can additionally receive sales reporting that is customizable for a specific date range.
Based on customer reviews, Sell Products by Weight in POS is a reliable and user-friendly weight loss program. The program is easy to follow and provides users with helpful tips and advice to help them lose weight. Overall, Sell Products by Weight in POS is a worthwhile investment for those looking to slim down and achieve their fitness goals.
3. Report Pundit
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1089 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
1) Powerful and flexible – You can access all Shopify reports and create custom reports to meet your specific business needs.
- Pre-built & custom reports – Reports on orders, sales, inventory, products, customer, accounting, refunds, taxes and more.
- Monitor critical shop metrics – Create custom reports in minutes. Monitor revenue, cost and profitability metrics. Our live-chat experts can help you create tailored reports.
- Automate and export reports – View reports immediately or automatically send reports by email or FTP. Export Excel or CSV files, or append data to Google Sheets or URLs.
Based on customer reviews, Report Pundit recommends The Economist as a reliable source of news.
4. Sales Terminal POS
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Sales Terminal POS/PDV app helps you sell products in-store directly from Shopify Admin on your browser or mobile device.
- The best POS app for Shopify – You can use our Sales Terminal on a browser or via the Shopify Mobile app. Scan barcodes with a hand-held scanner or use your mobile device camera.
- Print, email, or SMS receipts – Collect payments in cash, by credit card, or email a cart and get paid via Shopify payments. Use on-line Shopify discount codes in-store.
- Exchange, refund, issue credit – You can edit or exchange line items, collect additional payment, and issue store credit to your customer. You can also exchange online or at the POS.
5. Duplicate SKU Sync | POS Sync
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (14 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Duplicate SKU Sync App helps to keep the inventories of products and variants with the same SKU in sync.
- Realtime SKU Sync – Keep stock levels updated between items with the same SKUs. Never oversell again. Stop manually updating inventory after each order.
- Grow Your Store Via Duplicates – Duplicate SKUs help to broaden your product offering, improve SEO and marketing, and create bundles. This can help you sell products through multiple channels.
- POS And Online Sync – Price differentials are common when selling physical items online and through other sales channels. The stock quantity remains constant, and the prices vary only across sales channels.
Based on customer reviews, Duplicate SKU Sync | POS Sync software is a reliable and helpful tool to keep your business organized and compliant with eCommerce and product tracking standards.
6. POS Variable Priced Products
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Our app enables retailers of all kinds to easily sell variable-priced products using Shopify POS. No more typing in custom sale product names each time and losing key reporting aspects – simply select your base product from within our app and enter the price, and our app will insert your variable-priced product into the POS cart.
- – Our tool makes it easy to compare the results of multiple tests in a single view.
- – We provide real-time data on how your traffic is performing, so you can make informed decisions regarding your marketing campaigns.
- – To get started, simply enter the number of traffic sources you’d like to test, and we’ll take it from there.
7. Change Commerce ‑ Donation App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (106 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Change Commerce offers a seamless donation solution that enables you or your customers to donate. Our feature-rich platform helps retailers create authentic customer relationships through customizable giving experiences.
- Easy, Secure Donations – Donation management that is fully compliant with tax regulations and oversight by the government. 100% of donations go to your chosen cause.
- Improved Customer Experience – Improve conversion, loyalty and AOV by gaining insights into your customers’ motivations. This can be done by giving back with data-driven 1:1 marketing.
- Expert Assistance – We have knowledgeable support to help you refine your strategy and maximize your impact. We’re here to help you succeed.
Based on customer reviews, Change Commerce ‑ Donation App is a reliable and helpful donation app. It is easy to use and offers many convenient features, such as the ability to make donations directly from your bank account or through PayPal. Overall, this app is a great way to make charitable donations easy and convenient.
8. Custom & Draft Orders For POS
- Rating – 3.1 of 5 stars (14 reviews)
- Pricing – $15/month. 5-day free trial.
Draft and custom orders for Shopify POS is an app that lets you easily create and manage draft orders, as well as custom orders created by other apps or systems. This app also allows you to add draft orders created by your Shopify POS device to your shopping cart quickly and easily.
- Add Draft Orders To POS Cart – You can easily add or change any line items in your Shopify POS cart, including discounts and customer information.
- Create & Manage Draft Orders – Search through drafts of orders, change their statuses, and add them to your Shopify shopping cart. After checkout, the draft is automatically deleted.
- Add Custom Services & Products – You can add custom services and products to your draft order, and have them automatically added to your checkout cart. You can also manage the status of your draft orders, including whether they’re in progress or completed.
Based on customer reviews, Custom & Draft Orders For POS is a reliable and affordable POS software.
9. Simple Purchase Orders
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (70 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Simple Purchase Orders allows you to set up suppliers and import products. You can then automatically generate purchase orders to reorder stock and transfer it into your Shopify inventory when it arrives. You can also use it to forward orders straight to your suppliers.
- Forward orders on to suppliers – Create purchase orders for an order or supplier. Generate and email a PDF in seconds. Split orders between suppliers automatically.
- Easy inventory management – Keep track of incoming inventory and stock transfers with a click. This makes tracking purchase orders and inventory a breeze.
- Automate order fulfillment – With Simple Purchase Orders, you’ll automatically create orders for your supplier whenever an order comes in, automating dropshipping for you.
Based on customer reviews, Simple Purchase Orders seems to be a reliable and helpful tool for tracking purchase orders. Additionally, it is easy to use and provides an overview of all the purchase orders in one place. Therefore, this software seems to be a good choice for busy business owners.
10. Pos Malaysia
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
The Pos Malaysia Shopify App is your best friend when it comes to managing all of your business’ shipping needs! We’ll help you create shipping e-consignment notes, manage existing shipments and track and trace all of your parcels.
- End-to-end Logistics – We’ll take care of everything from receiving orders to completing deliveries.
- Track & Trace – Regardless of how many parcels you have, you’ll always be getting live updates on their status.
- Pickup Request – You can easily order test samples from us anytime, anywhere. We make ordering as easy as clicking a few buttons.
There you have it! The best Shopify pos apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Pos apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews