Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Order Tagger apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Order Printer Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Order tagger Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Order Tagger apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. SC Order Tagger ‑ Tags & Flows
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (236 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Are you looking to improve your efficiency and drive more revenue from your Shopify business? If so, you’ll need to use every tool at your disposal, so be sure to try Order Tagger! It has the power to automate many of your tasks, making your business more efficient and profitable.
- Save time with tag manager – Automatically tag orders to save you time and let a machine take care of necessary order management tasks.
- Organize orders efficiently – Create custom workflows based on your specific business needs and criteria.
- Streamline fulfillment – Connect easily with shipping and fulfillment partners and know what to do with orders directly from the Shopify Admin page.
Based on customer reviews, SC Order Tagger ‑ Tags & Flows is a reliable and helpful tool for organizing and tagging orders.
2. Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (143 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
This tool allows you to streamline your order management, create customer segments for marketing campaigns, and categorize products to enhance discovery.
- Automate Tagging to save time – You can automatically tag customers, orders, and products matching specific custom rules that can be combined using operators like AND and OR.
- Easy to use – There are over 100 pre-built workflows to help you manage your products, customer segments, order fulfilment process, and more. This means you can get started quickly and efficiently.
- Automatically tag your store – You can easily set up workflows to automatically tag products, orders, and customers in the same app. This is done in ONE app!
Based on customer reviews, Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging software is a good product to use. Most customers find it easy to use and recommend it to others.
3. Auto Tags Customer & Order
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Automating your workflow with tagging is important for Shopify store managers. Our app can create automatic workflows to tag or remove tags..
- Save time with order tagger – Automatically tag or remove order tags or customer tags with matching conditions. Apply dynamic tags that can change over variables.
- Manage orders/customers better – Filter orders and customers better with taggers that can differentiate between different order tags and customer tags. You can also create different customer segmentation by using tags for different workflows.
- Reprocess old orders to tag – Check all old orders/customers against workflows and auto-tag them again. Add a delay period to tag orders – to avoid conflicts with other tagging applications.
Based on customer reviews, Auto Tags Customer & Order Processing seems to be a reliable and trustworthy company.
4. Auto Tags Customer & Order
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (25 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Apply tags to orders so you can filter them based on a specific set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter all orders placed with a specific location so you can fulfill them quickly, or you might like to identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
- Easy orders management. – Filter your orders by tags and make order management a breeze.
- Save your time. – Save your time by automatically tagging orders to help you focus on other business aspects.
- Easy to use. – Get started easily. Installing and starting to use our smart order tag rules is a breeze.
Based on customer reviews, Auto Tags Customer & Order ing is a reliable and trustworthy business. The customer service is excellent and the products are of high quality. Overall, this business is highly recommended.
5. Shopaw Order Tagger
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
You can use our tagger app to apply tags to orders in your Shopify Admin area. For example, you might want to filter orders placed with a specific payment method so that your team can ship them quickly. You could also create tags that identify new customers to help you send them discount codes.
- Workflow templates – Workflows can be customized to tag first-time customers in a specific order.
- Create workflows easily – In just 3 easy steps, you can customize your workflow. Orders will be tagged automatically.
- Add tags automatically – Use order tags to efficiently sort and dispatch orders. Save more time and staff by using order tags.
6. Order Automator
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (44 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
This app helps you save time and automate tasks related to orders, customers, and fulfillment.
- Auto Tag Orders + Customers – Create tag rules based on order or customer conditions. You can also add notifications and apply tagging to past orders.
- Auto Fulfill Orders – You can create rules to meet specific conditions, such as digital products, Amazon FBA, by product conditions, and more.
- Monitor Orders – Prevent chargebacks or fraud by automatically cancelling high-risk orders, or get notified of risky orders or unfulfilled orders.
Based on customer reviews, Order Automator is a great way to save time and easily order items online.
7. Order Merger | Combine orders
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
The answer is very straightforward:
- Order merging automation – You can define your own rules, merge similar orders automatically, and combine orders together – all with the help of our order management automation. This is made by the ReConvert team, so you can be sure it’s of the highest quality.
- Reduce your Shipping Costs – Save time and money by combining orders and shipping them together in one shipment. This will save you time and money.
- Better Customer Experience – Make sure your customers have an outstanding shopping experience – combining their orders together and possibly refunding the shipping difference.
Based on customer reviews, Order Merger | Combine orders is not a good app for businesses that need accurate reports or for those who want to avoid double counting revenue. Its unclear how the app is supposed to be setup and it wastes time and effort trying to resolve issues. The customer support is unhelpful and does not seem able to assist with resolving problems.
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (128 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
If you have a lot of tracking information, we know how tedious it can be to add each one by hand.
- Stop wasting time – Reduce the amount of time you spend fulfilling orders by using our ordering process.
- Notify your customers – Send email updates to your customers with the latest information.
- Multishop management – Update the information for your orders from different stores at once.
Based on customer reviews, MassFulfill mentCenter.com is a reliable source for fulfillment services. Customers seem to be satisfied with the quality and speed of the service. The prices are reasonable, and the customer support is responsive. Overall, MassFulfillmentCenter.com seems to be a reliable and affordable fulfillment provider.
9. Bulk Fulfill
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (100 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Upatra bulk fulfillment allows you to update the fulfillment of orders through a CSV file. You could fulfill by orders or by SKUs. The file should contain Order Number and Tracking Number (if fulfilling by orders), or Order Number, Tracking Number, SKU, Quantity (if fulfilling by SKUs). You can even use your own Tracking URL. Please refer to the example templates we provided.
- Easy to use – With a few easy clicks, upload your CSV orders file to see which price is performing better.
- Time-saving – Instead of handling orders one by one, Bulk Fulfill can help you handle these tasks in bulk.
- Quick and concise – Bulk Fulfill processes orders quickly and returns accurate results as expected – meeting the stringent QA/QC standards.
Based on customer reviews, Bulk Fulfill ment By Amazon seems to be a reliable and trustworthy company.
10. Post‑Purchase Survey Question
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (39 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
What can you tell me about your customers if I asked you a few simple questions?
- Customisable survey question – Learn more about your customers with this easy-to-use post-purchase survey. Ask any question that will provide valuable insights.
- Survey revenue analysis – See how your survey respondents are voting by looking at their survey revenue stats. This can help you make informed Marketing decisions.
- Works with all themes – It works perfectly with any customized themes!
Based on customer reviews, Post‑Purchase Survey Question naire is a helpful tool for collecting customer feedback after a purchase. Many customers found the tool easy to use and appreciated the ability to track their responses over time. Overall, Post‑Purchase Survey Questionnaire seems to be a helpful tool that can be useful in improving customer satisfaction.
There you have it! The best Shopify order tagger apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Order Tagger apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.