Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Offline Payment apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Notification Popup Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Offline payment Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Offline Payment apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Komfortkasse offline payments
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Komfortkasse automatically retrieves bank transfers from a bank account and assigns them to unpaid orders. This assignment is done automatically in the background and is designed to be fault-tolerant- an order can still be assigned even if the name doesn’t match, the order number isn’t specified, or the amount differs.
- Automatic payment matching – Automatically assign payments to open orders – guaranteed.
- Reminders, dunning, collection – You will be sent automated payment reminders by email or mail. If you choose to have debt collection partners handle the handover, there is no cost involved.
- Integrated refunds – Never have to ask a customer for their IBAN again. We’ve got automated refunds for you!
2. EasySell ‑ COD Form & Upsells
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (124 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
If your Cash On Delivery business isn’t based on the Shopify default checkout process – which doesn’t require any online payment – then EasySell installs a simple order form on the product or cart page, instead. This way, customers can quickly place orders without any complicated steps.
- One Click Order Form – Improve conversion rate by allowing your customers to submit an order in just 1 click. This makes it easy for them to order through COD.
- One-click post-purchase Upsell – You can add one-click post-purchase offers to your thank you page for an instant AOV boost..
- Quantity Offers – You can easily create amazing offers on the form, including quantity breaks, discounts, and bundles.
Based on customer reviews, EasySell ‑ COD Form & Upsells seems to be a reliable and effective way to upsell and sell more products.
3. POWR Contact Form Builder+
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (1235 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
You can use POWR’s Form Builder to create forms to collect data from your users.
- Contact Forms & Email Sign Up – Connect your sign up form, contact form or memberships form builder to Shopify and Mailchimp to easily manage your email lists.
- Never Miss a Form Sign Up – Get email alerts when customers submit forms on your order forms, and keep track of form data in Google Sheets so you can make informed decisions about returns and registrations.
- Form Builder for Quotes – With our form builder, you can create a variety of forms, such as order forms, enquiry forms, and wholesale or request a quote forms with file uploads.
4. Kindly – Payment Reminder
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (16 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
With all the other orders you have to take care of, who has time to go after unpaid orders? Well, that’s where Kindly comes in! We help you remind customers of their payments so that you can focus on more important tasks.
- Maximize revenue – Grows revenue by reminding customers of pending unpaid orders and draft orders. This can be helpful if you offer services such as Boletos, Bank Transfers, and Oxxos.
- Save time: Auto mode – This feature will automatically monitor orders, send invoice reminder emails, and update the order status. The order can also be cancelled after a specific time period.
- Easy to use & great support – Super easy to set up and use. This recovery app is best for unpaid pending orders and draft orders. No developer needed. Chat with us if you need help.
Based on customer reviews, Kindly – Payment Reminder app appears to be a reliable and helpful app. It is easy to use, and helps keep you organized and on track with your finances.
5. EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (50 reviews)
- Pricing – $10/month. 7-day free trial.
With the EasyOrder app, you can replace the standard checkout process with a fully customizable single step quick order form popup.
- Quick order submission for COD – Enable your customers to quickly place an order by submitting a simple pop-up form. This will improve your conversion rate for orders submitted through in-app checkout.
- Collect only COD data you need – Create an easy order process for your cash on delivery orders, pre-orders collecting only the information you need with our form builder.
- Cash on delivery & pre-orders – You can easily handle pre-orders, COD orders, and other types of orders that don’t require immediate payment (COD).
Based on customer reviews, EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD Delivery is a reliable and user-friendly service that meets the needs of customers.
6. POWR Wholesale Form Builder+
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (59 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
If you’re looking to increase sales, POWR’s Wholesale Form is the easy way to create custom wholesale applications or orders forms for your website without any coding or steep learning curve.
- Wholesale + Contact Forms – Create wholesale application forms or wholesale contact forms to increase your wholesale or reseller network. Collect registrations & orders.
- Never Miss a Form Sign Up – You will receive instant email alerts for form submissions on wholesale forms, and you can set up autoresponders in order to automatically respond to inquiries. This is beneficial for using wholesale applications and orders, as well as keeping track of your sales data.
- Wholesale Applications/Orders – Stay up-to-date with wholesale applications or orders from vendors by automatically syncing contacts with your Shopify customer list.
Based on customer reviews, POWR Wholesale Form Builder+ is a reliable, user-friendly form builder that is perfect for small businesses.
7. Leadify ‑ COD Order Form
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – $6.95/month. 7-day free trial.
If you are in the Cash On Delivery business or you are using an offline payment processor, Leadify can help you capture orders quickly by enabling the form on your store.
- – With our quick and easy testing process, you can quickly test different price points to see which is performing better. You’ll also be notified when you have enough data to declare a winner.
- – You’ll be able to see all of your test results in a single place, as well as learn when you have enough data to make a conclusive determination.
- – .
8. Payster – Payment Reminder
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
If you have any unpaid orders, Payster is an excellent tool. It will take care of the initial setup for you, and then you can just sit back and watch as your lost revenue is recovered.
- Get sales from abandoned carts – Send reminders to customers who abandoned their carts, with easy setup and mobile-friendly design. Deals are automatically applied at the checkout.
- Automatic sending of emails – It’s easy to schedule the email reminders, edit the email content or use built-in templates. Set it once and check the results later.
- Get pending orders paid faster – It sends automatic email reminders to customers who have pending payments. This is perfect for Wire (Bank) Transfer, Boleto, or Cash on Delivery payments.
9. Ambassador Sign Up Form | POWR
- Rating – 3.3 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Are you looking for more sales? POWR can help you by creating custom wholesale application or wholesale order forms without any coding or steep learning curve.
- Brand Ambassador Form Builder – Easily manage brand ambassador and brand rep requests with our sign up form builder. You can create influencer forms and registrations, as well as manage requests easily.
- Never Miss a Form Sign Up – Get email alerts when people submit forms on your brand ambassador forms and set up autoresponders to respond automatically. Use this with ambassador applications and sign ups.
- Wholesale Applications/Orders – Stay up-to-date on brand ambassador applications or influencer signups by automatically syncing contacts with your Shopify customers list.
Based on customer reviews, Ambassador Sign Up Form | POWR Forms is a good form builder. It is user-friendly and has a wide range of features to make creating forms easier.
10. PayWhirl Subscription Payments
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (173 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
PayWhirl subscription payments make creating, managing, and selling subscriptions easy through Shopify’s native checkout. We eliminate all the custom development required to sell subscriptions, save payment methods, and allow customers to manage their accounts online.
- SELL SUBSCRIPTIONS – Allow customers to manage and customize their subscriptions on their own, saving you time and money.
- AUTOMATIC BILLING – Automatically charge customer payment methods and create orders. This includes subscribing to notifications about payments being processed and managing failed payments.
- SIMPLE & SEAMLESS – Integrates easily with Shopify checkout, orders, themes, shipping, and taxes. There are no redirects off site for checkout.
Based on customer reviews, PayWhirl Subscription Payments is a reliable and reputable service that is worth considering for businesses.
There you have it! The best Shopify offline payment apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Offline Payment apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews