Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Newegg Integration apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Newegg integration Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Newegg Integration apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Newegg Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (21 reviews)
- Pricing – From $40/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Sell products on Newegg using the Newegg Marketplace Integration App with ease.
- No Juggling & Manual Work – Make your Shopify store the center of operations, and have it handle all aspects of inventory, ordering and shipping. This will automate all sales operations for you.
- Multilateral 24*7 support – A dedicated account manager assists you with on-boarding and offers unlimited expert training from your preferred support medium all day everyday.
- Save Time & Money – By managing listings and updates in real time, the app saves both manual efforts and time.
Based on customer reviews, Newegg Marketplace Integration is a good way to save money on products you can’t find in store.
2. Integration for eBay
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (548 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Enjoy the ease of selling products on eBay from all over the world—we’ve got you covered with support for eBay websites in over 190 countries, as well as eBay Motors. Plus, our app simplifies the most time-consuming process of listing, editing and managing products and inventories on Shopify Stores. So selling is a breeze for everyone!
- Easy eBay bulk Listing – Eliminate all the manual work involved in listing products by automatically uploading them using your profile.
- Near Real-time Syncing – Synchronize all your product details like title, inventory, price, and order details to sell on eBay in real-time.
- Flexible Templates – Set templates for products and edit their details, like inventory, category, title, and pricing- before listing them on eBay.
3. Etsy Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1240 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Etsy Marketplace Integration app is designed to help sellers grow their businesses. It uses automation to replace manual efforts, and it is fully syncable so that all data is always properly managed. We can vouch for the app’s ability to support all variants and growth goals.
- Advance Product Listing – Enhance the quality of product listings with the profiling feature. Within profiles, you can manage advanced attribute values.
- Real-Time Sync – The products details, such as inventory, price, etc., are regularly updated from a Shopify store to an Etsy shop via the Etsy Integration app.
- Advance Order Management – The app allows you to personalize your order management. You can choose whether you want orders to ship with or without tracking.
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Marketplace Integration is not a reliable app. The customer service is unhelpful and unreliable, and it is difficult to use the app. Additionally, there are problems with importing listings, and the pricing system is confusing.
4. Newegg‑CA Integration
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – From $60/month. 10-day free trial.
Updates will be automatically applied to our software, ensuring that you always have the latest version.
- No Juggling & Manual Work – Make your Shopify store the center of operations, managing inventory, order fulfillment, and shipping. Automatically do all the sales work for you.
- Multilateral 24*7 support – A dedicated account manager will help you get started and provide unlimited expert training from your preferred support medium throughout the day.
- Save Time & Money – By handling listings and updates in real time, the app saves both manual efforts and time.
5. German accounting Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (125 reviews)
- Pricing – $10/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Integrate your shopify store with the German Lexoffice accounting software with a few easy steps and get your accounting process streamlined.
- Automate your invoicing – Create invoices, refunds and payments for each order that is created in your store. Then send them to your customers automatically.
- Easy DATEV Export – You can immediately enter documents for all tax returns (VAT & DATEV | VAT & balance sheet accounting | OSS) with our quick and easy system. This will save you money on tax consultancy costs.
- Import Historic Data – If you missed keeping track of your accounting, you can use the import feature to get invoices from older orders.
Based on customer reviews, German accounting Integration , Shopify payments synchronization, and powerful, easy-to-use configuration make the app a great choice for online stores. However, 10$/month subscription fee is a bit too expensive for some users.
6. Walmart Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (481 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The Walmart integration app is carefully designed to meet the multi-channel selling needs of a demanding Shopify business. With Escalate, it’s easy to increase sales and profits on Walmart, while saving time and resources. And thanks to features like automation and synchronization of critical product data, managing complex operations is easier than ever.
- Optimize Product Listings – Enhance the visibility of Walmart listings by creating profiles. Manage attributes within profiles to make your listings SEO-friendly.
- Inventory Location – Making inventory location mapping easy. Now you can fetch inventory from any specified location without having to change the default settings.
- Advance Order Management – With the app, you can manage sales orders, failed orders, order refunds, and order cancellations with ease.
Based on customer reviews, Walmart Integration for Shopify appears to be a scam with poor customer service. The app is riddled with glitches and the support team is unresponsive at best.
7. DPD Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (48 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
This app is easy to use and saves you time completing shipment forms.
- Easy shipment creation – Save time filling shipping forms by creating shipments for orders automatically or manually.
- Keep customers informed – Orders are automatically updated when the shipment status changes and the customer is notified of delivery status.
- Faster order processing – Labels and packing slips can be printed in bulk for orders with tracking number, so you save even more time.
Based on customer reviews, DPD Integration provides an efficient and reliable way for customers to ship packages. Additionally, the customer support is excellent. Therefore, DPD Integration is a good choice for shipping packages.
8. Etsy Integration, Import
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (22 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
OneEtsy is the ultimate Etsy product feed solution that helps sync, list and manage products from Shopify Catalog to multiple Etsy stores without any coding.
- 1-Click sync products to Etsy – Upload all Shopify products to multiple Etsy stores without any coding required.
- Etsy feed management made easy – Keep track of all Etsy product feeds in one place. No channel-hopping or time-wasting.
- Error-free Etsy product feed – With accurate product data, you can increase your chances of converting with error warning.
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Integration, Import , App is quick and easy to use with great customer service. Overall, this Etsy Integration App is a great way to promote and sell your Etsy products on your Shopify website.
9. Etsy Integration Inventory
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (129 reviews)
- Pricing – $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
If you’re selling on Etsy, don’t worry – our app has you covered! Our Etsy integration will help you manage your inventory, orders and quantities automatically – so you can focus on what’s important.
- Export Listings to Etsy – Etsy Integration lets you export your Shopify listings data, including images, title, tags, and description into Etsy with a click of a button!
- Etsy real time Inventory sync – Etsy Shopify integration – Keep your inventory sync in real time so you will never oversell again!
- Etsy sync orders & fulfillment – Sync your Etsy orders with Shopify. This will help keep track of inventory, and ensure that orders are being processed correctly. You can also manage supplier information and publish your products on Shopify as well.
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Integration Inventory seems to be a useful tool for small business owners. The app has a wide range of features that can help with organization and tracking, and it is easy to use. Some users find that the app can be difficult to navigate, but overall it seems to be a good choice for small businesses.
10. Amazon Integration Plus
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (172 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Amazon Plus allows you to export your products and offers for use on other Amazon sites.
- International – At Amazon Marketplace, you can shop in over 190 countries and manage your finances in more than 25 currencies. You can also use Amazon Marketplace to sell products to multiple customers in different countries.
- Automated – Sync your store automatically with Amazon, import all your orders, FBA, MCF, Prime, and more.
- Smart – We have a lot of features that make running your business easier, including geolocation, automatic tax management, FBA, and more!
There you have it! The best Shopify newegg integration apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Newegg Integration apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews