Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Most Viewed Products apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Mobile App Builder Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Most viewed products Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Most Viewed Products apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Most Viewed Products
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Most Viewed Products is an App by Jasmine. It provides an extra feature to Shopify themes, letting merchants see “Most Viewed Products” at any place on the site by adding given snippet code. Merchant settings are also provided.
- Display most popular products – See the most popular products in your store in real time.
- One click install – Installation is easy with one click – it takes less than 30 seconds.
- Increase sale – Increase the engagement time of your customers.
2. JustViewed ‑ Recently Products
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (79 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
customers may want to pick up where they left off on their shopping journey by using the Recently Viewed Products feature. This feature offers them an overview of the items they may have glanced at recently and encourages them to purchase them.
- Increase Sales Volumes – By displaying the recently viewed products, you can nudge customers into making a purchase. This will boost sales.
- Go Mobile – Maintain cross-device responsiveness and display the recently viewed items without affecting the layout.
- Customizable – Users can select from a variety of customizable layout and design options right from their app settings.
Based on customer reviews, JustViewed ‑ Recently Products is a reliable and trustworthy supplier of quality video products. The range of products is comprehensive and the shipping times are excellent. Overall, we would recommend JustViewed ‑ Recently Products as a reliable video supplier.
3. Countly: Product Views Counter
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (29 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Display a counter that shows the number of visitors who visited your store’s product pages in a given time frame. This can be helpful in bolstering social proof.
- Create Social Proof In a Click – Show customers that other people have visited the product they’re looking at right now, which can create solid social proof.
- Real Visitors Counter – The live counter displays the real number of visitors that product pages had in a given timeframe. You can fully customize the counter’s design.
- No Code Needed – There is no need to install any software – the counter will magically appear after installation. The app supports all stores and themes!
Based on customer reviews, Countly: Product Views Counter is a helpful tool to keep track of product views on your website. The easy-to-use counter is a great way to measure the success of your online marketing campaigns.
4. TITANPush: Increase your sales
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Send messages, alerts and offers to customers’ phones and computers even when they are not browsing the store.
- Increase acquisition – You can send push notifications to customers wherever they are, or integrate your links through a link website so that customers can easily connect with your store.
- Improve conversion – Activate the tools to improve customer experience on your site, including the history of products viewed, personalized banners and pop-ups.
- Boost return – Connect with customers even when they are not on your site. Automatically send them notifications to resume their purchase or invite them back.
5. Viewed Products Assistant
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – $3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
You can see how customers are responding to product offers while they browse the product catalogue. They move between different pages, compare products, and make a purchase decision.
- Recently Viewed Products 101 – Keep track of the last products visitors have viewed and collect behavioural data that helps them make better purchase decisions.
- Shift focus on your products – Reducing the cognitive load can help you avoid forgetting previously viewed products, which can be added to your cart with one click.
- Designed to sell more – This plugin works on the home, cart, product, and collection pages. It is compatible with all devices and can be customized to match most themes.
6. qikify Quick View
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (141 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Quick View gives your customers a pleasant shopping experience by displaying product information (images, description, color swatches) in a pop-up window that has the add to cart button. This makes searching and buying products easier and faster which can increase the conversion rate.
- Product preview and quick buy – Reduce shopping time by viewing product details in a pop-up window. This will improve the user experience and increase conversion rates.
- Easily edit popup with preview – The tool is easy to use – you can customize your quick view popup with flexible layouts and rich design options. There is no need for programming skills – you can do this with just a few clicks.
- Optimize conversion rate – Features rich: color swatch, upsell tools (promotion bar, sale badge, recommend products, etc), & analytics (track number of add-to-cart).
Based on customer reviews, qikify Quick View is a reputable app that seems to be well-made and easy to use. Overall, it seems like a good choice for quick viewing of camera footage.
7. Popular Products on Your Store
- Rating – 4.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Sure, I guess. In this app, you can see how many times a product is viewed using a graphical report.
- Highly customizable – You can customize the image slider showing popular products and also the products displayed in the slider.
- Graphical reports – You will receive graphical reports that show how often a product is viewed.
- Product Description – Along with popular products, also include their descriptions on the same page or in a popup.
8. Judge.me Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (10687 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Judge.me helps you collect and display ratings and reviews about your products and Shopify store. Social proof from ratings and reviews increased conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement. Our rating system is free!.
- Get more reviews on autopilot – Buyers can review products directly within their email. They can also collect photo and video reviews. You have control over your reviews and emails. Plus, you’ll receive reminders and coupons with your order.
- Show star ratings and reviews – Review stars in Google Search (rich snippets), Google Shopping, Facebook. On-Site: All Reviews Page, Carousel, Badges to show social proof.
- Boost sales with social proof – Installation is easy with 24/7 support. You can also import existing reviews. Widgets use your shop design, so you can showcase your reviews on your site easily. You can request unlimited review requests to get more UGC.
9. AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (432 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Boost your average order value in minutes with AfterSell’s post purchase offers. With post purchase upsells, stores are able to show a series of irresistible offers after the initial purchase. Customers can accept these offers in one click, there is no need for your customers to re-enter payment information or go through checkout again. This converts better than regular upsells, bundles, popups and every other type of offer.
- One Click Upsell Post Purchase – Increase your average order value with one click post checkout upsells (OCU) and frequently bought together cross sells!.
- Storewide Popup Discount – Create urgency by offering time-sensitive discounts after checkout. This will encourage your customers to opt in to the offer and buy again.
- Boost Sales Instantly – Start converting your customers with sweet upsells, personalized recommendations, and storewide discount pop ups to boost profits!
Based on customer reviews, AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell is a reliable tool that can help customers improve their purchase experience. The tool is easy to use and provides helpful tips and advice, which helps customers make better decisions about their purchases. Overall, AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell is a useful tool that can help customers improve their purchase experience.
10. Talon ‑ Login to View Price
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – $19/month. 14-day free trial.
This app makes it easy to satisfy your vendor, price privately for wholesale, or simply increase conversion.
- – Our testing software is able to accurately measure the performance of your website or app in a variety of scenarios.
- – .
- – Compare your results against those of your competitors. See how you rank and where you need to improve.
Based on customer reviews, Talon ‑ Login to View Price The Talon ‑ Login to View Price is a reliable and affordable VPN service.
There you have it! The best Shopify most viewed products apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Most Viewed Products apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.