Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Matching Outfit apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Marketplace Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Matching outfit Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Matching Outfit apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1212 reviews)
- Pricing – From $15/month. 7-day free trial.
With Outfy, you can easily create engaging promotional content for your products, using videos, collages, animated GIFs, and more. You can also use Outfy to promote your store on social media, and reach more customers.
- Social Media Marketing – Promote your products on popular social media networks – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr. Easily reach more customers.
- Automation to save your Time – automate your social media posting with complete automation. Save time and effort by doing it for you. This will increase engagement and boost your business.
- Engaging Content to Grow Sales – Create product collages, videos, GIFs, and sale promotions with ease. This traffic-driving process is simple and easy to do.
2. Catch Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – From $30/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Catch Marketplace Integration makes it easy for you to list and manage products on the Catch Marketplace. We have designed the user interface to be easy to understand and access, so you never feel alone or alienated during your journey to sell on the marketplace.
- Hassle Free Product Listing – Easily list your Shopify products on Catch along with variants. To sell your products on Catch, you need to import your products into the app.
- Real-Time Synchronization – Any changes to inventory, price, or other information in your Shopify store are automatically synchronized with Catch in near real-time through the Catch Integration app.
- Track/update Product Data – The solution helps sellers avoid switching between Catch & Shopify (or Shopify Plus) for viewing and managing their product details.
Based on customer reviews, Catch Marketplace Integration is a reliable and user-friendly app that provides a variety of purchasing options for businesses. Overall, the reviewers found the app to be helpful and convenient, with few complaints about glitches or incorrect information. Based on these findings, we would recommend Catch Marketplace Integration to businesses looking for a simple and efficient way to purchase supplies and products.
3. Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (247 reviews)
- Pricing – From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
- Low Price, Full Optimization – We offer competitive prices that will help you succeed in your market. Our optimized shopping feed will help you make the most of your investments.
- Show ads in multiple countries – Create and manage multiple product feeds in different languages on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram.
- Easy Product Feed Management – You don’t need any IT skills to manage your data feeds. With DataFeedWatch, you’ll save time and boost the effectiveness of your campaigns.
4. Brandify: Match your branding
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (15 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Branding is essential for every company today. Brandify gives you the opportunity to tweak certain elements of your online store, input actions that will bring your brand’s vibe to your online customers and foster trust – all while making people fall in love with your brand even more!
- Features – Make your store stand out with unique features. Change the cursor, scroll, scroll smoothness, protect your content, add a cursor/finger trail, and show unique items.
- Even more – Recover lost sales with blinking title animation. Show your customers that something is loading with a progress bar, add a scroll indicator.
- Falling in love – Adding special touches to your storefront can improve store branding and make your site unique. Customers tend to appreciate small details!
Based on customer reviews, Brandify: Match your branding with your business goalsOverall, Brandify seems to be a useful tool for organizing and managing branded content across various channels. While some customers report some glitches with the platform, the overall consensus is that it’s a helpful tool for branding and content marketing efforts.
5. JetPrint: POD Shoes,Bags,Watch
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (258 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Providing a large range of custom products, as well as drop shipping services with 5-9 days global tracking, our products are customisable with branding designs. You can also use our real-time mockup generator to create print on demand shoes, sneakers, boots, and more. We also have automatic orders synchronization and fulfilment by our own print on demand manufacturers with no minimum order quantity (MOQ).
- 300+ Print On Demand Products – Create customized shoes, sneakers, boots, and watches free of charge with our easy-to-use design tools. We also have new custom shoes incoming!
- Self-manufacturing with 0 MOQ – There are no MOQ limits for custom branding services and global drop shipping. This means that you can start up these businesses with less cost and higher quality self-manufacturing.
- Fast Global Drop Shipping – Easily fulfill orders in 4 or 9 days based on lower-cost automated shipping costs calculation.
Based on customer reviews, JetPrint: POD Shoes,Bags,Watch ,Bracelets,Sunglasses is a decent app to use. Standard shipping takes to long to get to customers. Express shipping keeps increasing. Overall its decent.
6. Batch Inventory & Expiry Dates
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (21 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Freshly is a winners of FDA’s New Era of Smarter Food Safety Traceability Challenge (2021) and a winner of Shopify’s app challenge (2020)!
- Manage expiry dates & recalls – Understand your customers’ orders in detail, so you can serve them with confidence.
- Automate expiry processes – Automatically handle expired inventory and use stock rotation methods (FEFO/FIFO) to reduce food waste and boost profits.
- Optimize perishable inventory – To increase profits, you can automatically discount your inventory, forecast future demand, and make better decisions about which items to sell.
Based on customer reviews, Batch Inventory & Expiry Dates seems to be a reliable and useful app. Many users seem to find the app helpful for organizing their inventory and tracking expiry dates. Overall, it seems that the app is well-made and easy to use.
7. Monitor and match prices
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Want to keep your customers from being lured away by cheaper competitors? Stay up-to-date on competitor prices so you can keep your prices consistent.
- Competitor Price Monitoring – Monitor the prices of your competitors and take action by matching their prices. The app will automatically match your product prices!
- Fully Automated – No need to worry about manually checking your competitors’ prices. The app will do it for you multiple times a day.
- Customizable and Plug & Play – You decide which products to price match. After that, you don’t have to worry about missing a sale to a competitor because of a lower price.
8. Nutrition Facts
- Rating – 3.8 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – From $10/month. 7-day free trial.
Nutritional information is one of the most important factors consumers take into account when shopping for food and beverages. Displaying nutritional labels on your products makes it easy for customers to make informed food choices, gives your site a professional look, and can help increase sales.
- Great for SEO – Rather than using images, get your nutrition data from Google by adding the nutrition text to your site. You can also use schema.org metadata when adding nutritional information to your website.
- Inform Your Customers – Nutritional and supplemental information is one of the most important considerations consumers make when purchasing food and beverages.
- Manage Product Nutrition Data – Catalog your products’ nutritional data. The app supports vitamins, minerals, ingredients, and allergens. It also supports supplement facts.
9. Eye Catching
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – $3.90/month. 30-day free trial.
The “Eye Catching” app makes displaying your brands, logos, or products easy and stylish.
- Eye Catching! – App with eye-catching visuals makes it easy to showcase brands, products, or other types of images.
- Multipurpose – You can use Eye Catching to showcase your best selling brands or products. You can add as many sections you want and customize each one.
- Easy to customize – Customize the app’s appearance directly from the store’s customizer. Set desired speed, amount of black & white and opacity.
10. Outfit Advisor | Shop the Look
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – From $99/month. 45-day free trial.
Fiteo built the Outfits Advisor app to help Brands convert shoppers into buyers.
- Boost Conversion – See how your product looks and is worn in different situations. Get complete information about when and where to wear your product.
- Expand Product Discovery – Show complimentary products that are not typically shown to the public.
- Increase Basket Size – With a few clicks, you can purchase multiple items with improved customer happiness and increased AOV (area of coverage) and UPT (user time spent).
There you have it! The best Shopify matching outfit apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Matching Outfit apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.