Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Marketplace apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Marketplace Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Marketplace apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Etsy Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1193 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Etsy Marketplace Integration app is designed to help sellers grow their business by automating tasks. It works perfectly with all variations and can be completely synced for a streamlined experience.
- Advance Product Listing – Within profiles, one can carry out advanced attribute management for product listings. This would include the ability to specify certain attributes as mandatory, and others as optional.
- Real-Time Sync – The products details such as inventory, price, etc., are regularly synced between Shopify and Etsy using the Etsy Integration app.
- Advance Order Management – The app allows you to manage your orders in a personalized way. You can choose if you want to have tracking on your orders, or not.
2. Walmart Marketplace
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (121 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Walmart.com offers a massive audience and an easy way to sell to professional, quality sellers. Walmart Marketplace is selective by design, so you can sell with confidence on a curated marketplace for professional sellers.
- Instant customer reach – Adding your products to the assortment sold by Walmart can help you reach millions of new customers who can’t wait to see what you have in store.
- Easy product setup – There is no need to duplicate your efforts on multiple sites. Create and manage your catalog from your Shopify dashboard.
- Automated platform sync – WooCommerce keeps track of your Walmart orders and changes to your inventory, item details, and pricing so you always have the most up-to-date information.
3. JD Marketplace
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (15 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
We are partnered with over 100,000 3rd party merchants selling to over 500 million Chinese customers.
- Instant Reach – In as little as 3-4 weeks, you will be able to launch your product on JD.com, one of China’s largest ecommerce platforms with over 500 million customers.
- Simple Policies – No fees or deposits are required to open a store. You will receive a commission, tax, and duties automatically at the point of sale.
- Streamlined Operations – JD’s local warehouse can handle orders for export. Shopify will automatically translate products and currency conversions, and ship orders to JD’s local warehouse.
The app was easy to use and allowed for quick and easy product syncs with JD.com. The customer service was excellent, always available to help with any questions or problems that arose during the process. Overall, I was very impressed with the app and the customer service provided by JD Marketplace.
4. Cdiscount Marketplace
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (40 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. External charges may apply.
Cdiscount would like to offer its new customers access to its marketplace without any commitment and with the assistance of a dedicated account manager.
- Cdiscount Marketplace – Cdiscount would like to offer its new customers the opportunity to trial its products without any commitment. This service is available with the help of a dedicated account manager.
- Automate your process – Your products are now available for purchase on Shopify. Following the posting of your offers, the first orders arrive!
- Generate sales – You can deliver to 10 countries within the European Union.
5. Wish Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (147 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
The Wish Marketplace Integration App provides an easy way to connect your Shopify store with the Wish marketplace, so you can sell more products and expand your business quickly.
- Robust Data Management – How does Wish Marketplace Integration work with its real-time synchronization feature?The Wish Marketplace Integration app allows users to manage orders and inventory seamlessly. It constantly updates data so that users always have the most current information.
- Advance Order Management – Fetch your Wish orders and create them on your Shopify store. Get the complete control on shipment management.
- Scale Up Your Sale – With the product boost feature, you can increase product visibility and effectively market your campaign to the right customers.
6. Amazon by Codisto
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (370 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Shopify can connect to any Amazon marketplace to create, manage and sync product listings, keep inventory in sync, and receive and fulfil Amazon orders directly from Shopify.
- Create New Amazon Listings – With Amazon listings automation, you can easily create and manage your Amazon listings in bulk with automated data creation and a choice of three unique listing modes.
- Synchronize Inventory & Orders – In order to receive Amazon orders in Shopify, you need to keep inventory, pricing and product details in sync. This way, you can easily fulfil and manage the orders.
- Sell on Any Amazon Marketplace – Sell on any international Amazon site that supports Shopify store currencies.
7. IndiaMART Marketplace
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
How can I get my products discovered with the IndiaMART marketplace app?The IndiaMART marketplace app makes it easy for you to reach millions of shoppers that trust IndiaMART to fulfil their requirements.
- Access new buyers – Showcase your products to buyers who are actively looking for a specific product or service. This will increase your buyer reach and sales.
- Enhance buyer trust – By increasing buyer trust, your brand can have a positive impact on your sales volume.
- Synchronise your listings – The interface is easy to use so that buyers can keep the product information the same across different platforms.
8. Catch Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (74 reviews)
- Pricing – From $30/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Catch Marketplace Integration makes it easy for Shopify sellers to list and manage products on the Catch Marketplace. We will notify you throughout your journey to sell on the marketplace so that you never feel alone or alienated.
- Hassle Free Product Listing – To sell your products on Catch, you need to import your products on the Catch app. You can easily list your Shopify products on the Catch app with variants.
- Real-Time Synchronization – Changes to inventory, price, and other information are automatically synchronized between Catch and Shopify stores through the Catch Integration app.
- Track/update Product Data – The solution helps sellers to keep their product details in one place, regardless of the shopping platform they’re using.
The app is easy to use and integrates with Catch well. However, customer support is poor and there are no instructions or tutorials on how the app works. This can be frustrating for users who are not familiar with technology.
9. Fruugo Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (114 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Once you install the Fruugo Marketplace Integration App and connect it with your Shopify store, you can import all of your desired products into the app. With just a few clicks, you can upload all of your products onto the Fruugo marketplace. Additionally, you are able to make any necessary modifications to your product listings before displaying them on Fruugo.com.
- Seamless Product Listings – List all your Shopify products along with their variants on Fruugo without any hassle. Get to map your products as per Fruugos standards.1. Mens T-Shirts 2. Ladies T-Shirts 3. Hoodies 4. Sweaters 5. Tank Tops 6. Polo Shirts 7. Shorts 8. Socks 9. Underwear
- Near Real-Time Synchronization – If something changes in your inventory or pricing on Fruugo, it will get updated in your Shopify store within minutes.
- Streamlined Order Management – Use the Fruugo-Shopify integration app to automate inventory and order management processes.
The app is not very user-friendly and it can be difficult to find the information you need to set up your store. However, once you have got started, the customer support team is quick and helpful. The app does not seem to be particularly effective at driving sales, but it is a useful tool if you are selling a large number of products.
10. Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (81 reviews)
- Pricing – From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Do you know that you might be losing out on potential revenue by not selling your products through online marketplaces?
- Stock & Order Synchronization – You can automatically order new products from your favorite retailers and have them delivered directly to your store. Stock and order synchronization is available for Amazon, eBay, Miinto, Spartoo, Bol, Wish and idealo.
- Be Where Your Customers Are – Find and advertise your products easily on Amazon, eBay, Bol, Miinto, Google Shopping, Facebook, Spartoo, Wish & other selling channels
- Stop Losing Sales – What are the benefits of using Koongo?Koongo can help you increase your sales, conversions and store traffic.
The app is poorly designed and does not work as advertised. It is difficult to install and set up, and customer service is slow and unhelpful.
There you have it! The best Shopify marketplace apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Marketplace apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.