Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Low Stock Alert apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Lookbook Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Low stock alert Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Low Stock Alert apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Stockie Low Stock Alert
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (48 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
We want to help merchants easily track the low stock products in their store. Our automated and highly-configurable low stock notifications will ensure that products in your store are restocked on time, which is critical for your customers’ online shopping experience. In the event that a product is out of stock, you’ll lose sales and worse, even damage your store’s reputation.
- Low stock notifications – Know instantly when you are running low on stock or out of stock. This CSV file includes everything you need to restock your products.
- By location, collection & more – Create custom notifications that will send alerts to multiple recipients, including location, product and collection. You can also specify when stock runs low for a certain product or collection.
- Instant or scheduled – You will be notified when stock levels fall below your desired threshold in realtime or by your customized schedule.
Based on customer reviews, Stockie Low Stock Alert is a reliable and effective app. While some users report minor glitches, overall the app is helpful and improves productivity.
2. Merchbees Low Stock Alert
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (72 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Merchbees Low Stock Alert helps you stay in control of your sales and customers by notifying you or your vendors when the item’s inventory level falls below a certain threshold. This way, you can replenish an item before it runs out of stock. You can also set a maximum stock level (order quantity up to that level) and Merchbees will figure out the order quantity automatically.
- Low Stock & Inventory Alerts – Get email or Slack notifications when low inventory is detected, as well as a CSV file of items that are currently out of stock.
- Instant and Scheduled Alert – Receive instant notification when an item’s stock falls below a set threshold or schedule low inventory alerts to ensure you don’t run out of an essential product.
- Inventory Management – Set a maximum stock level, get an order quantity, and replenish the item. You can also use filters and create location/vendor/collection/tag-based alerts.
Based on customer reviews, Merchbees Low Stock Alert is a reliable and helpful service.
3. Low Stock Alert & Stock Value
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (7 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
You can easily export low stock data at scheduled times, so you don’t have to keep track of it yourself. This could be done daily or on specific days of the week.
- Flexible low stock alert – You will be alerted by email or notification updates when stock levels for a certain vendor, product type, or location are low. You will also be notified at your preferred time, based on your preferences.
- Unlimited CSV notifications – Schedule low stock alerts by sending CSV files to email. Send notifications to more than one email. Save your alerts once and reuse them forever.
- Get alerts when you want – Choose to receive emails every week or daily, based on your preferred time and timezone. You’ll also get alerts when inventory is low, so you can take action right away!
4. Stockbot Low Stock Alerts
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (49 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Keeping track of stock outs is a big challenge for businesses growing quickly. Tracking down low stock items can be time-consuming, and even one error can lead to unplanned outages and lost revenue.
- Low Inventory Alerts – Get an email report with a list of products, variants, or collections that are below the low stock level you set. You can also set alerts on these items.
- By Product, Variants and more – Set alerts on specific Products, Variants, Collections, or the Entire Store. Be notified by email when any of these levels falls below a certain point.
- Real time Web Report – Check your low stock items anytime, day or night, with our real-time web report.
Based on customer reviews, Stockbot Low Stock Alerts is a helpful app that keeps track of stock levels and alerts users when stocks are low. The app is easy to use and works well, providing valuable information to users.
5. Sold Count: Sold Stock Counter
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (19 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Use Sold Stock Count and Inventory Display to create scarcity and urgency on your product pages and collection pages. This will make your customers want to buy from you.
- Sold Count to Create Scarcity – Display your products’ inventory to create a sense of scarcity, which may boost sales.
- Inventory Display for Urgency – You can also enable a stock countdown timer. This will show the sold count and the stock display to create urgency.
- Customize Sold Stock Count – Customize the inventory display and countdown clock to match your own business style. The mobile-ready design allows you to have complete control over the sold count layouts.
Based on customer reviews, Sold Count: Sold Stock Counter Based on the customer reviews, it seems that this product is selling well. Based on the customer feedback, it seems that customers are satisfied with the product.
6. Low Stock Alert
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (56 reviews)
- Pricing – From $5.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Avoid losing sales or credibility when an item goes out of stock before you notice. With our automatic notification system, you’ll always know when something is unavailable.
- Keep Your Items in Stock – Get a list of low stock items emailed to you on a regular, scheduled basis so that you are always up-to-date on the latest inventory.
- Multi Location Support – Get notified when your low stock items are available at any of your inventory locations.
- Get Instant Low Stock Alerts – You will receive instant notifications when stock levels for a product fall below your predefined threshold.
Based on customer reviews, Low Stock Alert is a reliable app that helps customers keep track of their inventory levels. The app is easy to use and has helpful features such as push notifications when an item in stock is sold. Overall, Low Stock Alert is a great tool for shoppers who need to stay on top of their inventory.
7. Sumtracker Inventory & Bundles
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Installation of Sumtracker does not change anything on your store. After installation, you can choose when to start the inventory sync from Sumtracker to your store.
- Multi Channel Inventory Sync – Sumtracker allows for real-time inventory synchronization between multiple shops, including Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. This is great for preventing overselling and keeping your business running smoothly.
- Bundles and Kits – Update stock of bundles based on available components. Combine multiple products. Manage print on demand business easily.
- PO & Low Stock Alerts – Manage purchase orders effortlessly. Define low stock alert threshold and receive an email notification every day if the stock falls below this level.
Based on customer reviews, Sumtracker Inventory & Bundles seems to be a reliable and trustworthy software. The customer service is also responsive and helpful. Overall, the software seems to be well made and useful, making it a good choice for tracking inventory and bundles.
8. EZ Inventory ‑ Quantity Update
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (8 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19.95/month. 7-day free trial.
EZ Inventory is a simple inventory management app that allows you to automatically sync your Shopify inventory with CSV, Excel, or XML files. You can also receive automated email notifications when an item is low in stock.
- Automate Inventory Updates – Sync your inventory quantity as often as every hour. Support for multiple locations.
- FTP/SFTP and Web Feeds – Sync stock levels from an FTP/SFTP or web feed. Supports CSV/TSV/TXT, XLS, XLSX, and XML feed formats.
- Low Stock Alerts – Configure multiple stock alerts per variant at different stock levels and get notified via email almost instantly.
9. Advanced Inventory Planner
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Inventory forecasting is necessary for maximizing store profitability. Using our app, you can calculate required stock levels for the current and upcoming weeks, months, quarters and seasons based on analysis of targeted stock levels, sales trends, and vendor lead time. By analyzing past sales data, the app can approximately predict feature sales, required inventory levels, and purchase costs.
- – You can easily track your test results with our simple reporting features. This will help you understand how your tests are performing and where you may need to adjust your strategy.
- – Our platform provides you with the data you need to make informed decisions.
- – You’ll be able to track your progress and benchmarks with ease.
10. Inventory Alert
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Inventory Alert is an easy-to-use low inventory notification app that helps you manage your product storage feed and receive an alert anytime a product is out of stock in your store.
- Improve Customer Retention – Keep your inventory always in stock to retain your vital consumers, and avoid losing out on potential customers.
- Drive your Sales Revenue – Influence the purchasing decision of your customers and drive your sales with the consistent availability of inventory.
- Customize Low Inventory Limit – Inventory Alert enables you to set a limit on the amount of a product variant that can be in your store. This is easy to do, and it’s great for keeping track of your inventory.
There you have it! The best Shopify low stock alert apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Low Stock Alert apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.