Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Inventory apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Reviews Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Inventory Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Inventory apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Stock Sync: Automate Inventory
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (1011 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Managing a store with multiple suppliers’ feeds has never been easier. With Stock Sync, you can update your inventory or add new products without hassle. Stock Sync helps you save time dealing with tedious inventory management.
- Manipulate product pricing – The software supports a variety of feed formats, such as CSV, REST API, SOAP, HTML and JSON. In addition, it can also provide access to vendor downloads via login.
- Connect to supplier Rest API – This plugin integrates with SFTP, receives email, provides online download, has an API for automation and more.
- Automate scheduling inventory – Set Stock Sync to automatically update your inventory feed, either hourly or daily (after the file is processed).
2. Etsy Integration Inventory
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (129 reviews)
- Pricing – $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Do you sell on Etsy? Make life easier with our Etsy integration! The app will help you manage your inventory, orders and quantities automatically. There won’t be any more tedious manual labor!
- Export Listings to Etsy – Etsy Integration with Shopify, allowing you to automatically export your shop’s listings data – including images, title, tags, and description – into Etsy.
- Etsy real time Inventory sync – Etsy Shopify integration – Keep your inventory sync in real time so you won’t oversell again!
- Etsy sync orders & fulfillment – Sync your Etsy orders with Shopify. This way, you can have one source of truth for your order data. You can update Etsy orders as they are fulfilled by Shopify. And, if you use Supplier Management on Shopify, you’ll be able to manage your suppliers and production processes too!
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Integration Inventory is a great app for managing your Etsy shop inventory. The app is easy to use and allows you to keep track of your inventory in a convenient way. It is also affordable, which makes it a good value for the money. Overall, Etsy Integration Inventory is a great app that should be added to any Etsy shop owner’s arsenal.
3. Bundles.app | Inventory Sync
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (192 reviews)
- Pricing – From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Bundles.app is the fastest and easiest way to keep your inventory in sync when selling bundles, sets, kits, and multipacks in your store. This can help you raise your average order value. Bundles.app was launched in 2016.
- Sync Inventory fast & easy – Bundles are created easily with a clear interface and your inventory is quickly updated.
- Sell more through bundles – Use bundles to upsell individual items. Increase your AOV by using volume pricing and quantity breaks.
- Add items to the order – You can optionally add components to your order so you can fulfill them separately. This is compatible with ShipStation and most 3PL systems.
Based on customer reviews, Bundles.app | Inventory Sync & Alert is a reliable inventory syncing and alerting tool. It has received positive feedback from users for its easy to use interface, quick and efficient syncing process, and ability to send alerts regarding low inventory levels.
4. Etsy Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1240 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Etsy Marketplace Integration app is designed to help sellers grow their businesses by providing them with the tools they need to succeed. It uses automated processes to replace manual work, and we can vouch for its ability to support all variants and complete syncing for proper management.
- Advance Product Listing – Profile your products for improved quality. You can manage attributes such as images, descriptions, and prices within profiles.
- Real-Time Sync – The products details such as inventory, price, etc., are regularly synced from your Shopify store to Etsy via the Etsy Integration app.
- Advance Order Management – The app allows you to manage your orders in a personalized way. You can choose whether to ship orders with or without tracking.
Based on customer reviews, Etsy Marketplace Integration is not effective and customer service is not helpful. Therefore, we do not recommend this app.
5. EasyScan: SKU and Barcode
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (51 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 10-day free trial.
A much faster way to add products to your order. Scan the SKU or barcode with a scanner or smartphone and instantly add the product to your order.
- Create and Fulfill Orders – Create and fulfill orders by scanning items with a barcode scanner or smart device. Prevent errors by using packing slips, picklists and bin locations.
- Assign and Print Barcodes – Assign new or existing product barcodes and SKUs. Easily print custom barcode labels. Compatible with all scanners.
- Check and Update Inventory – Check your product inventory by scanning the barcode or SKU. This can quickly increase, decrease, or set inventory levels at any of your locations.
Based on customer reviews, EasyScan: SKU and Barcode is a reliable and easy-to-use bar code scanner. It is lightweight, compact, and has a comfortable grip. The built-in lens ensures good viewing in all lighting conditions, and the 9600 bps scanning speed ensures quick and accurate reading of barcodes.
6. ShipHero Inventory & Shipping
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (142 reviews)
- Pricing – From $1,850/month. Additional charges may apply.
That means that our Warehouse Management Software (WMS) was designed to help eCommerce brands run their warehouses using the best processes and technology.
- Unparalleled Growth at Scale – ShipHero powers your business by helping you grow from just printing labels to efficiently picking, packing and shipping your orders.
- End-to-End Visibility – ShipHero gives you visibility from the time your order enters your Shopify store to when it arrives at the customer.
- Ecstatic Customers – Reduce your error rate and increase customer satisfaction with accurate inventory tracking.
7. Advanced Custom Reports
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (229 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Advanced Reports provide a robust solution for performing your online store or point of sale analytics and data export. You can build reports and visualize data using different data available in your store, making it an ideal tool for analyzing performance.
- Make Data-Driven Decisions – Use real-time sales, products, and customer behavior data to make decisions.
- Custom Reports Builder – You can easily create your own reports using the powerful report builder.
- Export Reports – Export your reports to CSV, Excel or Google Drive so you can analyze them further or send them by email for future reference.
Based on customer reviews, Advanced Custom Reports is a reliable and user-friendly online report creation tool. Overall, users seem to be pleased with the product and most feel that it offers good value for the money.
8. Merchbees Inventory Value
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (43 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Knowing the value of your inventory is important for both your business’ success and your accountant’s work.
- Real-Time Stock Value – Get an accurate value for all products in stock. Stock levels are automatically updated, so you always have up-to-date stock information.
- Inventory Report & Accounting – Save time by automating inventory cost calculation with our easy-to-use tools. Get your inventory report and stock value whenever you want!
- Easy Setup for Inventory Count – With one click, get the inventory quantity and value for each variant in Excel, CSV, and PDF formats. No programming is required!
Based on customer reviews, Merchbees Inventory Value is a safe and reliable online store that offers quality products at affordable prices.
9. Hextom: Bulk Product Edit
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1609 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Managing a store with hundreds of products can be difficult. You may need to reduce prices by 20% for a sale, or add tags to hundreds of products to improve search results.
- Save Countless Hours – Edit products and variants in a few clicks, such as price, tags, inventory, title, description, vendor, SKU, Channel, Metafield.
- Schedule Based and Plan Ahead – You can schedule bulk edits at any future date or time, or on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. You can also plan your holiday sales in advance using our scheduler.
- Smart Restore – With just 1 click, you can undo any changes you have made, and return to the original state. This is safe and easy to do – with confidence.
Based on customer reviews, Hextom: Bulk Product Edit is a very useful app that can be used for a variety of purposes, including bulk edits of products, price changes, and more. One downside is that the user must pay for a monthly subscription in order to use more features, such as more scheduled tasks.
10. Syncio Multi Store Sync
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (161 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Start selling products in minutes without worrying about where your products are located. Our inventory management system ensures accuracy.
- Inventory Sync – Supply and demand fluctuations can be automatically managed by syncing inventory with SKU or barcode.
- Product Settings Sync – Sync and customize product attributes such as description, price, tags, images, and more.
- Order Sync – Automatically sync order information with your source stores so that fulfilment is automatically handled.
Based on customer reviews, Syncio Multi Store Sync is not reliable, expensive, and has poor customer support. Consequently, we would not recommend Syncio Multi Store Sync to anyone.
There you have it! The best Shopify inventory apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Inventory apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.