Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Instagram Feed apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Instagram Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Instagram feed Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Instagram Feed apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1170 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Install Instafeed to display custom shoppable Instagram feeds on your Shopify store.
- Create social proof – Show your Instagram content on your store to create social proof and convert your store visitors into customers.
- Get your Instagram discovered – Expand the reach of your Instagram account to your store visitors. Get more followers and likes.
- Keep your store content fresh – Use your Instagram content to automatically generate fresh new content for your store.
Based on customer reviews, Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed is a reliable and easy-to-use app that is perfect for enhancing your website. However, some users have noted that it disconnects from Instagram sometimes, while others would like to see more plans offered for free. Overall, the app receives a good rating from customers.
2. Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (731 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Socialwidget helps you bring your whole social profile to eCommerce websites to drive social proof, expand your community, and grow sales. You can easily create, customize and embed multiple Instagram feeds and TikTok videos feeds on your pages.
- Shoppable Instagram Feeds – To increase conversions and sales on Instagram, add product and variant tags to your feeds.
- Expand Instagram Reach – Grow your Instagram followers quickly and easily with cross-channel engagements. Add CTAs to drive clicks and interactions within seconds.
- No-coding Required – Display your best-performing Instagram feeds as social proof without any coding. Impressive your audience at first sight.
3. Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (533 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Just send us a message on customer chat to customize the feed and stories placement or switch from default slider to grid layout. You can also do this by clicking on “Customize Feed” in the menu above.
- Instagram Stories / Highlights – This app has support for Instagram Stories, which can be used to show product videos, reviews and social proof.
- Instagram Feed Gallery – The app will pull latest posts from Instagram feeds and show them as footer. Make sure your profile is open to the public and doesn’t have any age restrictions.
- Social Proof Shoutout – With our app, you can prompt your website visitors to tag your account and submit a story in exchange for discounted coupons.
Based on customer reviews, Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story is a great way to share your pictures and stories with your followers. The service is easy to use and provides a quick and easy way to share your pictures and stories with your followers.
4. Instafeed | Instagram Feed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (54 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Instafeed by Instasell is an official Instagram partner app that displays your Instagram feed on the website. You can turn your store visitors into customers in less than 60 seconds by setting it up with Instafeed.
- Instagram Shoppable Feed/Story – Enable Instagram Shoppable, tag posts with products, and showcase your Instagram Highlights to convert your customers into followers.
- Certified No Impact on website – The only app that has no impact on your Shopify website performance. All other Instagram feed apps slow down your website massively. Do check it out.
- Image Gallery | Instagram – Take advantage of all Instasell’s premium features, including the ability to hide products, arrange them in grids, and tag them with keywords.
Based on customer reviews, Instafeed | Instagram Feed is a reliable and trustworthy app that allows users to post and share photos and videos from their Instagram account quickly and easily. Overall, the app is well-designed and easy to use, making it a great choice for anyone looking to keep up with their Instagram feed on the go.
5. Instagram Feed | InstaFeed
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (34 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Use Instagram Feed & InstaGenie – Shoppable Instagram Gallery, to display a stunning InstaFeed on your Shopify Store. Turn your store into a truly Instagram Shop or Instashop! Customer are looking for UGC (User Generated Content) & InstaFeed allows you to showcase UGC, lookbook, and product gallery on your store.
- Shoppable Instagram Gallery – With InstaGenie, you can tag products on your Instagram posts for easier product promotion. This makes your Instagram feed Shoppable, and helps you sell more.
- Product Gallery on InstaFeed – Intafeed allows you to include beautiful Instagram feeds along with videos and IGTV posts on your store. This allows you to showcase user-generated content.
- Instagram Feed – Social Proof – Display your Instagram feed and Stories in two beautiful layouts – slider and grid. This will convert your store visitors into customers.
Based on customer reviews, Instagram Feed | InstaFeed is a great app for managing and organizing your Instagram photos and videos. It provides a simple interface and efficient organization tools that make it easy to find and share your favorite photos and videos with friends and family. Overall, this app is highly rated by users, who find it helpful for managing their Instagram account.
6. Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (20 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
A social media aggregator that allows you to add social media links on websites. It also has customizable features similar to those of the Shopify app, which is quick, responsive and easy to use.
- Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok etc – Integrate social media feeds into your store to show social proof. This can include Instagram feeds, Facebook feeds, YouTube videos, and more.
- Display Reviews & Social Media – Showcase the credibility of your product or service by featuring social proof from Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp reviews, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Boost Audience Engagement – Integrate enticing social feeds on your store to enhance Audience engagement and display social proof to influence users to make decisions.
Based on customer reviews, Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews is a helpful app for finding and rating products. While some customers had issues with the app, overall it was a useful resource for finding reviews and ratings of products.
7. VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (717 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Vstar helps you turn user-generated content, such as reviews and photos and videos, into powerful marketing material. This can help increase your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement!
- Translate reviews – Multi-regional content translation: avis, Avaliaes, Bewertungen, Recensioni,. Help your local users convert to sales.
- Import from AliExpress – Import comments from AliExpress into your store easily. You can import up to 50 comments at a time.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Collect and display numerous reviews automatically, including email invitations, issue discount coupons, reminders, and Aliexpress star ratings.
Based on customer reviews, VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews seems to be a reliable and credible website. The website appears to provide quality information and reviews on a variety of products. Overall, the website seems to be a beneficial resource for consumers looking for product reviews.
8. Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (387 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 3-day free trial.
You can display Instagram images on your store front using our App. You can choose to have them in a slider or grid style.
- Instagram feed gallery – Live – Show your beautiful Instagram pictures or Instafeed on your store in an awesome gallery style. Engage your customers to check out your posts.
- Instagram Graph API – We’re using a new graph API. You can customize your feed with awesome new app blocks and themes.
- Instagram with 2 layout – Choose between slider and grid layouts. Customize the overlay color and text color in the app’s settings.
Based on customer reviews, Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor is an amazing and easy to use social media slider. It is perfect for both personal and professional use.
9. Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (378 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Covet.pics helps you power your product and lifestyle photography investments and drive conversions efficiently.
- Instagram Feed & Lookbook – You can easily automate Instagram to create an Instagram Feed page or upload your own photos to showcase your seasonal lookbook.
- Shoppable Gallery – Create powerful visual merchandising with easy-to-use tools. Choose from Homepage Galleries to automate Product pages, or create a killer Press page.
- Photo Reviews – Invite your customers to upload their own photos. Run photo contests, offer discounts for sharing, and create a community around your brand.
Based on customer reviews, Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed Gallery seems to be a problematic and unreliable service. Some customers claim that the app constantly disconnects, fails to display Instagram photos correctly, and causes fluctuations in site speed. Furthermore, some customers claim that the customer support is unresponsive or ineffective. Overall, Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Feed Gallery is not reliable or straightforward enough, and its not worth considering if you are looking for a gallery solution for your Instagram photos.
10. Instagram Feed Pro ‑ Instafeed
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (526 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Turn online shoppers and visitors into Instagram followers and customers.
- Showcase Instagram Feed – Instantly add your Instagram account to your website with a simple setup. You can do this on home pages, product pages, and even blog posts in minutes.
- Grid – Collage – Slider Mode – You can create stunning gallery templates to showcase your Instafeed content in Grid or Slideshow mode. These templates are designed by professional web designers.
- Uses new Facebook API – Don’t lose customers to Facebook Login API changes in March 2020 – our app uses the new Facebook Login API to make sure you’re not lost.
Based on customer reviews, Instagram Feed Pro ‑ Instafeed is a great app that is easy to use and offers great features. The app is perfect for social media lovers who want to share their favorite photos with friends and family.
There you have it! The best Shopify instagram feed apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Instagram Feed apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews