Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Hide Price apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 11 Best Hide Paypal Button Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Hide price Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Hide Price apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (246 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
B2B Login & Lock Access is right at your fingertips to lock, restrict private pages, hide price, hide product, private store, and private links. You can also subscribe to access pages so you always have the latest information on your site.
- Restrict Guest Access – Force your guest visitors to log in or subscribe to your newsletter in order to view your pages. Protect your content against rivals and gain leads.
- Product & Price Visibility – Keep visitors logged in or require them to enter a private passcode in order to view your prices. You have full control over your catalog!
- Private Passcode | Secret Link – Secure your content with a passcode or token to restrict access to only targeted customers.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price is a good app to use for password management. The customer service is excellent and the support team is very responsive. However, there are some bugs that need to be fixed. Overall, we recommend this app for businesses who need to password protect specific pages or sections of their website.
2. G:Request a Quote + Hide Price
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (257 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
With Globo Request a Quote, your customers can submit quotes for any product and get the best possible price. If they agree with the quotes, you can turn them into orders!
- Convert quote to order – The app helps make direct interactions between you and customers for price negotiations. You can convert quotes to orders and send invoices.
- Request a Quote button – The button makes your eCommerce customers feel like they are shopping in a real store by offering them the option of getting a quote.
- Increase the conversion rate – Overall, this app helps your store to obtain and maintain a high conversion rate and also to increase purchases made at your store.
Based on customer reviews, G:Request a Quote + Hide Price is a legitimate and reliable company that offers quality products and services at a fair price.
3. Request a Quote Hide Price B2B
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (24 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The ‘Hide Price’ feature is effective for your B2B clients who have different requirements or high demand. They will contact you through the ‘Quote Button’ giving you a chance to offer them the best price.
- Flexible Quote Buttons – You can customize which buttons are shown and how they look, depending on your sales strategy.
- Efficient Contact Form – A simple contact form that can be submitted quickly. This lowers the cost of receiving customer emails.
- Real-time Email Notifications – Be alerted immediately when your customers submit quotations to you. Never miss an opportunity to reply and win them over!
Based on customer reviews, Request a Quote Hide Price B2B is a reliable and affordable platform to find the right supplier.
4. Request a Quote & Hide Price
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (71 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Request a Quote & Hide Price app allows customers to easily request quotes (make offers) for one, some products, or the whole shopping cart. Customers will add their desired items to the quote with their desired prices. After viewing the quote requests, store owners can approve, cancel, discuss with customers, and modify the quotes.
- Request a quote & Hide Price – Easily hide the price and add an add to cart button for customers viewing products, collections, countries, or languages.
- Convert quote to draft order – Automatically convert quotes to draft orders with just one click. You can also add tax, shipping, and discount codes with ease.
- Approve quotes automatically – Request a Quote & Hide Price app allows the store admin to specify a discount (in %) at which the quote is automatically approved.
Based on customer reviews, Request a Quote & Hide Price is a reliable and trustworthy online business.
5. Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (171 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Request a Quote – Hide Price can help your customers save time communicating with you. It also allows you to hide prices from your opponents and visitors with special conditions. In addition, our app can quickly generate quotes for your customers and convert them to draft orders or offers in the blink of an eye. Save logs for each quote so it is easy to check sales representatives’ workflows.
- Close B2C and B2B deal faster – Boost your conversion rate by sending quotations faster. A error-free quotation form can help B2B customers negotiate prices and say “yes” quickly.
- Flexible request quote button – You can easily enable the quote button on your product page or collection, depending on your theme preferences. Merchants can customize the buttons’ appearance to blend in with their theme.
- Hide price and hide ATC button – On product pages, collection pages, homepage, etc., hide the product price and add an “Add to Cart” button. Offer different hide price layouts to choose from.
Based on customer reviews, Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price is a reliable and trustworthy online shopping website.
6. Call For Price ‑ Hide Price
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (62 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.99/month
The Call for Price app hides the product price and adds a “Request a Quote” or your desired text on a button instead of directly showing the product price.
- Hide Price and Set Custom Text – Hide prices and “Add To Cart” button by adding a “Call For Price” button over. Set custom text on button and show a product without a price.
- Customized Hide Price Form – Quick and easy request form for customers to ask for the product price. Generate leads and product inquiries. Call for pricing, quote…
- WhatsApp & Email Alert – Both the admin and customer email and WhatsApp notification alerts are sent when a product’s price is requested to be increased. This increase in conversion rate is achieved by having the price hidden from view.
Based on customer reviews, Call For Price ‑ Hide Price is a good option for budget-conscious shoppers. Customers who have used the service appreciate its affordability and reliability. Overall, Call For Price ‑ Hide Price is a reliable and affordable service worth considering for anyone looking to save money on phone bills.
7. Hide Price & Add to Cart
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.
The Hide price & Add to cart app helps eCommerce customers, especially B2B businesses and wholesalers. You can hide the product price with a Add to quote button or add custom text on a button instead of the product price or add to cart button. Customers can request quotes for product prices or call for price to bargain for a better deal. The app is convenient for industries selling products in bulk or wholesale, or industries that deal in customized items that do not have a fixed price. These store owners can display custom contact forms or allow customers to add products in a quote basket..
- Hide Price & Add to Cart – Hide the price and add a “Quote Request” button or form to the product or collection page for various customer tags.
- Create Customized Contact Form – Easily create a request for quote form for eCommerce customers. By submitting the form, they can negotiate for a better product price.
- Hide Price from User Roles – You can restrict users based on customer tags. For example, you could require customers to log in by entering their passcodes to view price or enable add to cart..
Based on customer reviews, Hide Price & Add to Cart is an effective website for finding the best prices on products.
8. Call For Price ‑ Hide Price
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (24 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Customers can connect with you directly through WhatsApp to get price details.
- Hide Price, Add Call For Price – Hide the price and replace it with a “Call for Price” button. When visitors click on this button, they will be connected to you to ask more details about your product.
- Request for Price Form – Quick request product price form for customer to ask for product price. This form can also be used as product inquiry form.
- WhatsApp & Email Notifications – Now your customers can easily reach you directly via WhatsApp for price requests. You can reply to their requests from the app’s dashboard.
Based on customer reviews, Call For Price ‑ Hide Price is a good call option for those looking to make a quick, low-cost call.
9. Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (15 reviews)
- Pricing – $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Quotify is compatible with Shopify Online Stores 2.0+.
- Unlimited quote requests – Youll never miss a chance to get the best deal with Quotify. Our negotiation tool helps you get the best price for your products.
- Save time – You’re spending too much time responding to customer requests. Quotify takes care of that for you, with a click of a button.
- Realtime notifications – Receive notification when a customer wants to learn more about one of your items so you can reply and win them over!
Based on customer reviews, Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices offers a good value for its services.
10. Login to See Price ‑ B2B
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (57 reviews)
- Pricing – From $6/month. 15-day free trial.
This app is designed for businesses who want to hide the product prices and add order buttons for visitors only. It is not available to the public.
- Hide Prices for visiting users – Hide the product prices for unauthenticated customers. The app will show a customizable message box instead.
- Hide Add to Cart Button – After your app is activated, the Add to Cart buttons will be hidden for unauthenticated customers.
- Select Products To Hide – Configuring your app allows you to hide the Price and Add to Cart buttons for specific products.
Based on customer reviews, Login to See Price ‑ B2B is an online platform that is reliable, user‑friendly, and has competitive prices.
There you have it! The best Shopify hide price apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Hide Price apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews