Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Frequently Bought Together apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Free Shipping Bar Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Frequently bought together Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Frequently Bought Together apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Frequently Bought Together
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (2101 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
With Frequently Bought Together, your customers can easily buy related products by clicking one button, increasing the order value and your revenue.
- Increase your conversion rates – When recommendations are displayed as bundles on your product page, customers are more likely to buy more items. This will boost your sales and revenue.
- Unleash the power of upselling – Since 2016, our AI algorithm has been constantly updated and improved to produce first-class product recommendations.
- A must-have app for all stores – Frequently Bought Together is highly configurable, reliable, robust, and stable – it’s the perfect solution for your business. It’s only available on Shopify, and is supported by a company that’s always there to help you.
Based on customer reviews, Frequently Bought Together appears to be a helpful app that allows merchants to customize their bundles and product selection. Its user interface is easy to use, and its customer support is responsive and helpful. One downside is that it doesnt have as much functionality as some of the other apps available, but its overall rating is high. Overall, we recommend this app for merchants looking for a simple and easy way to create bundles.
2. Frequently Bought Together PRO
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (286 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
With just one click, you can see a widget to increase sales from your product pages. We use customer history and purchasing habits to determine recommendations.
- Related Products – More Sales – Recommend products to your customers based on their past purchase history. This is great for BFCM (Best-fit-category-marketing).
- Frequently bought together – You can customize everything within the app, including related products and upsells.
- US based support ready to help – Our customer support team is available to help in the US. Get frequently bought together upsells set up within minutes!
Based on customer reviews, Frequently Bought Together PRO is a great app for enhancing product sales and customer service. The customer service reps are quick to respond and are very helpful in resolving any issues.
3. Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (327 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
The Selleasy app displays high conversion pre-purchase and post-purchase upsell offers, prompting customers to buy more than just the item they are primarily looking for. This increases your average order value (AOV), which is one of the best ways to grow your business. The best part is your customer acquisition cost remains the same, and hence your profitability also increases.
- Increase Average Order Value – Upselling and cross selling can increase your store’s average order value (AOV) by up to 15%. This means you can sell more products with the same effort.
- Improve Item Discoverability – Our upsell widgets help improve the visibility of related products, even if they’re not in the same location.
- Smooth Upsells & Cross Sells – We have high converting upsells and cross sells with seamless theme integration. The customer experience ispleasant and there are no annoying popups!
Based on customer reviews, Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy is a great app that can boost sales through upsell and crossell. The app is well designed and has great backup by Siddarth, who is highly recommended. The support team is fast and accurate, and would be a fantastic addition to any e-commerce business.
4. Related,Product Recommendation
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The Frequently Bought Together option helps you to sale relevant products that customers may also purchase together. This can increase sales in your shop and offer better deals for shoppers.
- Frequently Bought Together – Customize everything within the app to match your Amazon Style preferences. This includes setting up product combinations you commonly buy together.
- Related Products – More sales – Recommend products and upsells to your customers based on their previous purchases.
- Same Traffic, Increased AOV – Increase your Average Order Value (AOV). You can do this by also buying an app. This is your ultimate sales tool.
Based on customer reviews, Related,Product Recommendation and Manual Selection, the app is a great way to increase sales and maintain continuity with your store’s theme.
5. Upsell & Bundle Products
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (91 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Assortment can help you create pre- and post-purchase offers that will increase sales.
- Boost Sales & AOV – Boost your AOV by including upsell bundles, discounted upsells, post-purchase upsells, an upsell funnel, and ultimate special offers.
- All-in-One Upsell Kit – You can use upsell recommendations, add ons for products, bulk discounts, tiered pricing, combo discounts and quantity breaks to improve your sales.
- Personalization by AI – You’ll get relevant and personalized recommendations, related products, and product upsells placed at the right time and place using AI.
Based on customer reviews, Upsell & Bundle Products is a great app that is easy to use and has great customer service. It is perfect for cross-selling and bundling products to upsell.
6. Monk Cart Upsell & Free Gift
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (132 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
show a progress bar at the top of your theme’s native cart page/drawer. This will show milestones (e.g. $50, $100) and corresponding rewards (discounts, free shipping, free gift etc). The goal is to incentivize customers to increase their cart value.
- Instant impact on sales – iSet up offers to increase your AOV (average order value). Choose the right kinds of offers and set-up to see very high ROI!.
- Highly customizable offers – Several triggers & logic to create upsell and cross sell items just the way you want. You can change the text, font, and color to fit natively within your store.
- Set it & forget it. No code. – Does not require any code. Our round-the-clock chat support is swift with very responsive response times. Setup profitable andbold upsells in just one time effort!
Based on customer reviews, Monk Cart Upsell & Free Gift seems to be a great app with helpful customer service and cross-selling features. While some users may wish for more design options, the app is overall well-received. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for upselling and cross-selling on your Shopify store, Monk Cart Upsell & Free Gift is a great option.
7. SellUp • Upsell & Add‑ons
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (137 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Want to know how to upsell products on Shopify? Join over 10,000 merchants who have increased their revenue by adding SellUp to their Shopify store.
- Sell more on autopilot – Create the perfect upsell journey from your product page to the thank you page, maximizing your upsell revenue 24/7 on autopilot.
- Increase Revenue – By offering more products to your customers, you can increase revenue. You can turn single item orders into multi-item orders overnight and upsell them.
- Upsell Precision – Create upsells that make sense by offering upsells, cross-sells, recommendations, add ons and one click offers. The ultimate upsell engine!
Based on customer reviews, SellUp • Upsell & Add‑ons App is a great app that helps merchants generate additional revenue by upselling and cross-selling their products. The customer service is excellent, with prompt response times to queries. Furthermore, the app is easy to use and looks good. Overall, a recommendable app.
8. Related Products ‑ Also Bought
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (343 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
In today’s market, customers are often influenced by the masses to purchase products that become very popular.
- Frequently Bought Together – Boost sales by providing more choices of related products and frequently bought together products to your customers.
- Product Recommendations – Boost your sales with recommended products on any pages. Recommended products by Tags, collection, vendor, or handpicked. Grow orders rapidly.
- Also Bought & Related Products – Recommend products accurately, taking into account personalized product recommendations and auto generated data.
Based on customer reviews, Related Products ‑ Also Bought is an easy to use and effective app for adding related products to your website. The customer support is quick, responsive and helpful, making resolving any issues a breeze. Additionally, the app offers great customization options and is free to use for up to 10 products.
9. Outsell Cross Sell & Upsell
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (64 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
With Outsell, it’s easy to increase your store’s average order value (AOV) and optimize revenue. You can create beautiful popup offers on the product page in just a few clicks, saving you time and money.
- Also Bought One Click Upsells – By showing customers related products and discounted time sensitive cross sells offers, you can increase your average order value.
- Personalized Recommendations – Recommend products to your customers through a beautifully designed popup on the product page.
- Boost Sales Instantly – Start upselling your customers with sweet offers, personalized recommendations, and products that are frequently bought together.
Based on customer reviews, Outsell Cross Sell & Upsell app is a great app that helps you to increase sales and conversion rates. The design is sleek and the support is amazing. Overall, this app is highly recommendable.
10. Wizio Bundle: Quantity Breaks
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
This Bundle app is lightning fast and packed with powerful features that can help you increase sales revenue from your store. It doesn’t compromise customer experience at all, and helps to show personalized recommendations and offers to customers who have spent a lot of time in your store.
- Bundle, Quantity Break, Drawer – Advanced bundle discounts. Tiered pricing, bundles, and volume discounts to boost average order value. Bundle upsell with quantity breaks to increase customer value.
- Boost AOV with Bulk Discount – True AOV Booster. No extra efforts required, increase sales revenue with the same traffic. attractive widget templates for Bundles & cart drawer.
- Product Bundle/Tiered Pricing – You can build unlimited bundles and combos with great discounts. Customize the appearance of your tests with many options. It is easy to use and has instant support.
Based on customer reviews, Wizio Bundle: Quantity Breaks is a great app that is both easy to use and provides top-notch support. Highly recommend!
There you have it! The best Shopify frequently bought together apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Frequently Bought Together apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews