Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Forum apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Form Builder Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Forum Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Forum apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. PeerBoard Forum and Community
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (22 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
PeerBoard is a powerful social platform that enables embedded discussions, fully white-labeled communities, and commenting directly on your Shopify store and product pages.
- Boost Site Traffic – Drive organic traffic to your store using our SEO-friendly community app, which allows customers to post discussions in your own forum.
- Improve Customer Engagement – Boost customer support with a knowledge database that you and your customers can build together. You can also add comments to product pages!
- Improve Customer Loyalty – Drive repeat sales and increase customer lifetime value by creating customer loyalty and rewarding active customers in the community.
Based on customer reviews, PeerBoard Forum and Community is a great app that is easy to use and has helpful support. However, there are some user experience kinks that need to be worked out, such as performance speed. Overall, it is a great app for building community and customer service.
2. Shopicial ‑ Community Forum
- Rating – 3.7 of 5 stars (30 reviews)
- Pricing – From $14/month. 7-day free trial.
Having a social network for customers to share their feelings about your product/brand can help build a more professional and insightful community around your business. Customers will also be completely focused on your brand, without being distracted by other issues (like when they use popular social networks like Facebook or Twitter). This helps you capture customer needs, handle problems that customers have, and drive long-term sales. Shopicial makes it easy to add a social network to your Shopify store.
- Easy to customize – We’ve made tools available for you to easily customize your forum.
- Many advanced functions – Advanced features are integrated to increase user interaction. This includes features such as chat, polls, and feedback forms.
- Native apps for mobile – Users can use the forum on the web as well as mobile devices, including iOS and Android.
Based on customer reviews, Shopicial ‑ Community Forum is a suitable platform for online stores that want to create a community for users to communicate ideas, suggestions, and product feedback. The app is easy to set up and use, and the support is prompt and responsive. However, the app is not well suited for stores that want to run ads on Google or Facebook.
3. Chatigy Forums
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Transform your site into a community with Chatigy. Chatigy is a powerful chat engine that lets your site visitors chat with each other in real time. Our newest version offers by default Chatigy Forums which adds a forum to each page on your site.
- Offer forums on your site – Put a live discussion on your site. Each page on your site becomes a platform for interaction with visitors.
- Customer Service – Use our customer service option to chat with online users who may have questions. You can also use real-time chat to close sales and solicit feedback.
- Get your visitors engaged – Chatigy helps your customers communicate with each other in real-time. You can use public chat, group chat, or private chat to create a community on your site.
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
When customers love your product, they can easily share that love and search for answers together. Having a forum on your Shopify store helps you capture customer needs and handle problems. This can help you drive long-term sales.
- Build a community – At Xenforum, we make it easy to add a forum to your Shopify store. This way, you can build a community around your brand.
- Easy to use everywhere – The interface is easy to use for customers, moderators, and administrators on any device.
- SEO friendly – The content and meta tags are presented in SEO standards, making them easier for the search engine to read.
Based on customer reviews, Xenforum is an easy-to-use forum app that is great for customer support and other functions. The only downside is that it lacks some professional features, but the customer support is excellent.
5. Free Traffic Ads & Advertising
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (104 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Adeagle is an automatic way to drive more customers to your shop. Display targeted, high-converting ads of your products on partner stores and on the right websites across the Internet.
- Acquire new traffic – Target new customers from other shops by advertising on relevant websites and apps. Display high-converting targeted ads of your products.
- Your ads on autopilot – Set up your campaign once and have products automatically presented to the right person at the right time. It’s easy to do – there is no coding required.
- Attract the right customers – target the users most likely to convert from browsing other stores or researching what to buy, and advertise your products to them.
Based on customer reviews, Free Traffic Ads & Advertising is a scam. Do not use this app.
6. Customer Accounts Hub
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (25 reviews)
- Pricing – From $3/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Through our Customer Account Page & new Mini Account Widget, Customer Hub improves interactions with clients and encourages retention. Customer Hub requires no coding to install and comes with a 14 Day Free Trial – so give it a try today!.
- Engage & Retain Customers – With our enhanced account page and widget, you can increase retention and give your customers visibility to critical account and order information.
- Every Account Feature you Need – There are a lot of features included out of the box, like smart reordering, custom pages and links, and unique branding. Additionally, you can also use the menu builder to customize your pages and links. Recently viewed products is also included for convenience. Finally, you can manage your profile and create custom pages using the profile manager.
- 54 App Integrations & Counting – You can enhance your testing efforts with our easy-to-connect App Integrations, which include Rewards, Loyalty, Wishlists, Subscription Management, and more!
Based on customer reviews, Customer Accounts Hub is an excellent app with great customer service. It is perfect for small businesses starting out and is affordable for long term use.
7. Sticky Add to Cart Drawer
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (133 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
We’ve just released a new version of Cornercart, which includes several updated features!
- Sticky Cart to Boost Checkouts – Embed an add to cart button and Slide Cart on all pages. This helps boost checkouts and reduce abandoned carts.
- Multi Language Support – Our software supports multiple languages for both sticky bar and slide cart testing.
- Highly Customisable Slide Cart – You can choose from our extensive theme library or create your own with our advanced customisation options.
Based on customer reviews, Sticky Add to Cart Drawer seems to be a very useful and convenient app that can help increase sales rates for online stores. It is easy to use, and customer service is prompt and helpful. Overall, this is an excellent app that should be considered by any online store looking to increase their sales rate.
8. TargetBay Product Reviews
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (44 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
At our platform, merchants can collect product reviews, site reviews and photo reviews. We help automate the review collection process from your customers. Our platform makes it easy for your customers to write reviews – all without any extra effort on your part!
- Get Product Reviews Easily – Use a product review app to boost your online sales. Collect picture and product reviews to help increase the sales of your store.
- Google Reviews & Shopping Ads – Display reviews in Google search and shopping ads. Send customized review request emails with coupons to get product reviews.
- Photo Reviews & Picture Review – Collect customer review pictures from your social media accounts and display them on your product pages. Connect your Instagram account and display pictures.
Based on customer reviews, TargetBay Product Reviews is definitely a good app for collecting reviews from customers. It is easy to use and has a reasonable price. The customer support is amazing, and helps to improve the app’s functionality.
9. Fancy Product Designer
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (20 reviews)
- Pricing – From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
We have powered thousands of shops with products that can be customized in any way using our Fancy Product Designer app. If you are selling products that fit this description, we highly recommend you check us out!
- Design ANY product – You can have your customers design customized print products, such as T-shirts and sweatshirts, or any other accessory product.
- Use on ALL devices – Your customers can access Fancy Product Designer on desktops, tablets and smartphones – where they are.
- Intelligent Pricing – Set individual prices for different types of elements, such as products, images, and text.
Based on customer reviews, Fancy Product Designer is a great app that helps business owners customize products easily. The app has responsive developers who are always available to help with any customization issues. Overall, we would recommend this app to anyone looking for a product customization solution.
10. Comments Plus: blog comments
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (51 reviews)
- Pricing – $4/month. 7-day free trial.
Disqus is a well-known discussion platform that can help drive real engagement and traffic on websites. With a few quick steps, you can upgrade your store with a new way to engage your visitors.
- Real-time discussions – Engaging discussions with your customers in real time.
- Intuitive UI – The UI has been trusted by millions of users, and it automatically adjusts to the look of your websites.
- SEO friendly – This tool is SEO optimized, with built-in social sharing and social reactions.
Based on customer reviews, Comments Plus: blog comments integration is a great platform that provides excellent customer service, but it falls short in one area – email notifications for when someone leaves a comment. This can be frustrating and time consuming to figure out. Overall, Comments Plus is a great platform that is easy to use and provides great customer service.
There you have it! The best Shopify forum apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Forum apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.