Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Facebook Pixel apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Facebook Messenger Marketing Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Facebook pixel Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Facebook Pixel apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (440 reviews)
- Pricing – From $6.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
We’re here before the dawn of Conversion API, which means we have a well-informed perspective on how it works: you need a Facebook Pixel to send accurate data to Facebook so it knows the truth. That’s not the case with other conversion tracking tools, which often provide only half the story.
- Only trust smart Pixel data – You will not have to guess which campaigns are working and which ones are not – we keep track of conversions in real time and send you attribution reports accordingly.
- Multiple pixels & server CAPIs – Backup, test and optimize your Master Collection, niche pixels in different ways with server and browser events. We have deduplicated your data to help you cope with IOS 14 updates.
- UTM tags to fix attribution – Facebook is delaying for 3 days? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our dashboard will show you the latest information on Facebook delays, as well as how to use Facebook catalogs and Meta Pixels together to maximize your DPA!
Based on customer reviews, Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels is a useful app that can help store owners to capture data more accurately. However, customer service is not always very helpful and the app can sometimes slow down users’ websites.
2. Facebook Pixels Conversion API
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (69 reviews)
- Pricing – $11.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Your search has led you to the correct app! This is the app you have been looking for!
- Multiple Facebook Pixel – You can use multiple Facebook Pixel installations. You can also use a backup pixel.
- Easy setup – Installation of the pixel facebook is easy – all you need to do is one click. You don’t need any coding knowledge!
- Facebook Conversion API – Server-Side Purchase Tracking, Integration with the iOS 14 update – Better tracking of your sales data. Never missing a sale.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook Pixels Conversion API seems to be a good app. However, it might not be free, and the installation process can be complicated. Additionally, customer support is very good.
3. Facebook Pixel & TikTok Pixel
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (33 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
OnePixel helps Shopify store owners run more effective ad campaigns and maximize their return on investment (ROAS) by tracking pixels precisely. Within clicks, you can add and manage as many pixels as you want.
- Support Conversion API – With Conversion API tracking, you can avoid data loss due to iOS 14.
- 1-click Pixel Integration – Integrate as many Facebook, TikTok, Google, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, Microsoft pixels as you like!
- Dynamic Audience Builder – Our advanced Facebook audience builder allows you to create a highly targeted custom and lookalike audience of up to 20%.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook Pixel & TikTok Pixel is a good app that offers great customer service.
4. FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (122 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
FBTrack is an easy-to-use Facebook Pixel manager that lets you install multiple main and backup Facebook Pixels, as well as associate Facebook Pixels to specific collections in your store with a few clicks. You can then track all conversion events with optimal precision, and supercharge your Facebook Pixels for maximum profit.
- Conversions API Tracking – Use Facebook’s Conversions API to get more accurate reporting. Track all pixel events with precision, even with ad blockers. This solution is available for iOS 14.5 and up.
- Multiple Facebook Pixels – Install multiple Facebook Pixels in case one fails, and collect Facebook Pixels with few clicks using Server Side Tracking with Facebook CAPI.
- Collection Fb / Meta Pixels – Add Meta Pixels to your collections to let Facebook optimize your campaigns more efficiently for maximum profit and better data segmentation.
Based on customer reviews, FBTrack ‑ Facebook Pixels App is a great app that helps you manage your Facebook pixels in an easy and efficient way. With its great customer support and conversion API, it is a must-have for any business looking to increase their online presence.
5. TikTok Pixel & Facebook Pixel
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (30 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Zoex is more than just another Facebook pixel app – we use our own first-party pixel to give you the data-driven decisions you need to increase ROAS. Stop guessing and focus on what’s working – with Zoex, you know for sure what’s driving results.
- Facebook Pixel Conversion API – Take full advantage of Facebook’s server-side purchase tracking, plus gain iOS 14 compatibility with our integrated data.
- TikTok Pixel Conversion API – Our TikTok server-side tracking is extremely accurate, letting you see valuable data in real time. You won’t miss anything important with our TikTok pixel tracking!
- Our UTM Metrics Pixel – Increase your ROAS, make better decisions, and take control of your data by tracking every campaign, ad set, and ad with first-party data.
Based on customer reviews, TikTok Pixel & Facebook Pixel are both excellent tools for marketing and advertising. The customer service is top-notch and the app is easy to use. Additionally, the conversion API functionality is a bonus.
6. TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (475 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Our data-based analytics platform helps you run better ad campaigns, achieve greater ROI, and leverage data to take your marketing program to the next level.
- Meta, TikTok & Snapchat Pixel – TikTok, Facebook, and Snap pixel events for master, niche, and collection pixels. Server-side API purchase and non-purchase events to track sales.
- TikTok, Facebook Snap Reports – Detailed analytics by pixels, tags, collections, products, devices and even UTM-tags. Get KPI and hidden Facebook attribution reports here!.
- Catalog and Audience Manager! – Boost your sales by creating high-converting remarketing campaigns. Create and manage active audiences and catalog feeds for hyper-performing ads.
Based on customer reviews, TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel Integration seems to be a major issue for some customers. However, the customer service is responsive and helpful. Overall, Trackify seems to be a good app with potential but some kinks that need to be worked out.
7. MultiPixel ‑ Facebook Pixels
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (25 reviews)
- Pricing – From $5.99/month. 10-day free trial.
With MultiPixel, you can easily set up multiple Facebook pixels for backup, safety and peace of mind. Additionally, we have tools that will help you scale profitably and fast.
- FB Pixel Secure Backup & More – Easily manage multiple Facebook pixels – whether across niches or in risky ad accounts – by keeping your data safe.
- Scale Profitably. Fast. – With our advanced features, like Collection Pixels, Product Feeds, GDPR Banner, Custom and Lookalike Audiences, you can enjoy scaling easily.
- Set up in minutes – Our easy-to-understand dashboard makes sense. You can get started in minutes, not hours.
Based on customer reviews, MultiPixel ‑ Facebook Pixels for Shopify is a reliable and trustworthy product that is perfect for those who want to increase their sales on Facebook. However, customer service can be quite slow at times, so if you experience any problems with the product, it may be best to contact them first. Overall, though, MultiPixel ‑ Facebook Pixels for Shopify is a great tool that should not be overlooked by anyone looking to boost their sales on social media.
8. Pixelio Multi Facebook Pixels
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Pixelio is an easy-to-use app that lets you add and manage multiple Facebook pixels.
- Track Multiple Facebook Pixels – You can add multiple Facebook Pixel IDs as backups in order to track traffic and conversions for different target audiences. FBTrack multi-pixel.
- One click Facebook pixel setup – Add and manage multiple pixel tracking data in one click. Save time, money and energy by not having to have technical knowledge.
- Easy to use – No programming required – Track all conversion events for each individual product. Never miss a Facebook pixel sale, even if it’s not on Shopify.
Based on customer reviews, Pixelio Multi Facebook Pixels is an excellent application for tracking conversions on Facebook. The customer service is responsive and efficient, and Marc was very helpful in assisting me to install the pixels. We highly recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their conversions on Facebook.
9. Pixeli ‑ Facebook Pixel App
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Pixeli – Facebook Pixel App is an easy-to-use Facebook pixel Shopify app that helps you easily integrate Facebook pixel to your Shopify store in little to no time.
- One Click Setup – Link your Shopify store to Facebook Pixel in seconds with our simple process.
- Multiple Pixel Tracking – Add separate pixel IDs to track visitors and conversions in order to target specific audiences and optimize marketing operations easily.
- Conversion API Supported – Get additional insights into the people who are interacting with your store and see how best to use store events to reach them.
10. Facebook Pixel & Tiktok Pixel
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (45 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Our testers can easily use our tools and split their traffic between different test groups to get feedback on their websites. This way, you can see how your website is performing under different conditions without needing to devote a lot of time to it.
- Easy Install Multiple Pixels – Install multiple Facebook and Tiktok pixels as your master, backup, and collection on specific products with just one click.
- One Click Product Catalog – Quickly create a product catalog and have your products added to Facebook ads for DPA in just a few clicks. It’s simple, automatic, and fast – perfect for getting your products in front of more customers quickly
- Conversion API Supported – Fast, accurate reporting that tracks all Pixel/Conversion API event details with optimal precision.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook Pixel & Tiktok Pixel are two of the best apps for managing Facebook pixels. They both have a good user interface and easy to use features. However, some customers complained about bugs in their code and poor customer support, which caused them a lot of trouble.
There you have it! The best Shopify facebook pixel apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Facebook Pixel apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.