Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Facebook Ads apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Facebook Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Facebook ads Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Facebook Ads apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Google Ads, Facebook Ads & SMS
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (281 reviews)
- Pricing – From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
At AdScale, we know you’re busy. That’s why we created a solution that takes the hassle out of managing marketing and advertising — so you can spend more time growing your business.
- All-in-one Ads, Email, & SMS – You can easily organize all your marketing efforts in one place. This includes customer data and segmentation, business intelligence dashboards, Google AdWords campaigns, Facebook advertising, and email and SMS marketing.
- Acquire more new customers – Create and run personalized ads on Google, Facebook, and Instagram using your customer data, automated ad creation, and 24/7 AI optimization.
- Win more repeat business – Send customized emails and SMS messages to customers based on their shopping profiles, products they like, and when they are likely to buy next.
Based on customer reviews, Google Ads, Facebook Ads & SMS Ads are all effective in growing sales. However, if you want to save money then you should avoid this app as it is more expensive than other alternatives. Furthermore, the customer service is not always available when needed and the interface can be slow at times.
2. Facebook & Instagram Shopping
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (616 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The Facebook & Instagram Shopping App enables you to bring your products among all Meta surfaces, including Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping. This helps people discover your products easily and make frictionless purchases. It also comes with the new Facebook Business Extension.
- Garner Better Reach with Ads – Use Facebook Ads to target new customers, and expand your brand’s reach. Use Ads analytics to monitor the effectiveness of the Ads.
- Onsite Checkout Feature – Use checkout on Facebook and Instagram to allow customers to make purchases without having to leave the app.
- Shops and Instagram Shopping – Create a storefront that’s immersive and perfect for Instagram shopping. Get your brands and products in front of people for them to explore and buy.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook & Instagram Shopping is a good app that offers helpful customer service and is easy to use. However, it does not yet offer the full functionality promised, and may be scams due to poor customer verification measures.
3. Socioh: Facebook ads that work
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (196 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Socioh was designed specifically for merchants. We provide powerful tools for founders and scaling advertising agencies.
- Ridiculously Easy – Setup your campaigns in just a few minutes. Get customized campaigns based on your store’s data. Unlock proven retargeting, prospecting and full-funnel strategies.
- Insanely Powerful – With our Branded Catalogs feature, you’ll grab attention like never before with automated product feeds. Used by 20+ top ad agencies, this powerful tool helps improve ROAS.
- Stunningly Accurate – Enjoy impartial tracking with your own first-party pixel. Always know when to shut or scale an ad based on predictive recommendations.
Based on customer reviews, Socioh: Facebook ads that work , is a helpful app that makes the creation of social media ads easier and faster. The team behind the app is very responsive and knowledgeable, which has helped us solve several issues related to our Facebook page. Overall, we highly recommend Socioh for anyone looking for help with marketing on Facebook.
4. Facebook Ads Hidden Interests
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (10 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Our software makes finding hidden Facebook interests easy and efficient. With our tools, you can scale your campaigns and outsmart your competition – all while reducing the time you spend on research.
- Find hidden interests – See which interests are showing up the most on Facebook ads manager, and we’ll show you 100’s of hidden interests that can be targeted.
- Speed up your research – Save hours of manual research by picking hyper-targeted interests you would’ve never found yourself.
- Optimise your workflow – When you’ve chosen a selection of interests, you can copy and paste these into your Facebook campaigns.
5. Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (245 reviews)
- Pricing – From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
- Low Price, Full Optimization – We offer competitive prices that will help you succeed in your market. Our shopping feed is fully optimized to give you the best possible results.
- Show ads in multiple countries – You can create and manage multiple product feeds in different languages on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram.
- Easy Product Feed Management – You dont need any IT skills to manage your data feeds. With DataFeedWatch, you’ll save time and boost the effectiveness of your campaigns.
Based on customer reviews, Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds seems to be a good app that can help you manage your shopping feeds and improve their accuracy. However, the lack of support makes it difficult to integrate the app properly, and you may have to wait a while for response from customer support.
6. Lebesgue: Smarter Marketing
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (60 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Lebesgue provides business insights on where to focus your marketing efforts, how to optimize your Google ads, Facebook ads, YouTube videos, and Instagram posts. Additionally, they offer a full-funnel marketing strategy and overall PPC efforts.
- Facebook ads & Google Ads – Discover what mistakes are costing your business money, and get insights on how to improve results. You’ll also learn about Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Analyze & Predict Customer LTV – Monitor your customer lifetime value over time, track your marketing costs, P&L, COGS, Profit and improve your financial reporting.
- Get Marketing Insights – Get business insights – what to do, which marketing channels to focus on, and how much to spend on Google ads and Facebook ads.
Based on customer reviews, Lebesgue: Smarter Marketing is a reliable and useful marketing intelligence tool that is backed by a solid team. Super helpful while doing Facebook and Google ads and keeping a tab on your ROAS. On top, the team behind the tool goes out of its way to help. I highly recommend Lebesgue: Smarter Marketing.
7. Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (155 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Ako Retargeting helps you grow sales and ROAS effectively. It accelerates your business with advanced Facebook Instagram Google Retargeting Ads. Smarter Retargeting means greater ROAS!
- Maximize your Sales and ROAS – Grow sales by optimizing your conversion rate and recovering abandoned carts. Maximize ROI by A/B testing for different product sets and creative variants.
- Advanced Retargeting Funnel – Segment Facebook retargeting audiences based on customer profile, behavior, and retention days. Retarget site visitors with rich ad formats..
- Save Valuable Time and Budget – Install and create product feeds and dynamic ads in only 3 minutes. This way, you can save money while achieving higher returns. You can also run cross sell campaigns with carousel collection ads.
Based on customer reviews, Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads is a great tool that is easy to use and helps increase sales. However, there are some bugs that need to be fixed, and customer service is not always helpful.
8. StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (159 reviews)
- Pricing – From $120/month. External charges may apply.
We take care of everything from setup to optimization. You don’t have to do a thing!
- Google Shopping feed & ads – Our team will enrich and optimize your products feed for Google Shopping, and will optimize your shopping and Pmax campaigns in real-time.
- Google Ads & Remarketing – You can automatically setup and optimize your keywords, ads, bidding, and landing pages with our real-time optimization.
- Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads – We will combine growth and retargeting campaigns to provide you with the best return on investment (ROI) and scaling opportunities.
Based on customer reviews, StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping is not a successful app. It is not worth the investment, as customer losses consistently occur. The app may be helpful for smaller stores that do not have enough time or resources to create their own ads or do not have a budget to invest in other marketing channels.
9. AdWhatCost: Ad Insights & UTM
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (7 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
With inaccurate ads reporting and an increasing reliance on estimations in the post iOS14 era, reliable reporting data has become a rare commodity.
- Fast & Reliable Reporting – We only report orders that can be verified as being allocated to one of your ads via our UTM matchmaking system. This happens in near real time.
- Ad Profitability Tracking – We factor in ad spend, shipping & cost of goods sold to calculate the profitability of your Facebook and TikTok ads. This is based on verified orders.
- Unlimited Attribution Window – We track the entire customer journey in your Shopify store and attribute orders to the latest UTM parameter set recorded.
10. Facebook channel
- Rating – 3.5 of 5 stars (3763 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
The Facebook Channel provides all the tools you need to successfully sell and market across Facebook and Instagram. Discover new opportunities to help you scale and grow your business, and manage your Facebook and Instagram accounts and products from one place on Shopify.
- Promote easily – Connect your Shopify and Facebook accounts to sync your products for promotion on Facebook or Instagram.
- Target accurately – Use free and paid marketing tools to reach new customers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Manage seamlessly – Manage orders, payments, and returns on Instagram or Facebook while selling on Shopify.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook channel is a good app to have as a sales channel to promote products on Facebook and Instagram shopping. However, some small issues must be resolved in order to get the app working properly. Overall, this is a great app for online businesses looking to increase sales through Facebook and Instagram shopping.
There you have it! The best Shopify facebook ads apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Facebook Ads apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.